May's Munchkins 2015

My supply is still awesome. So far I haven't noticed a change. Which is funny to me, because I felt like my supply went down right before and during AF. I'm glad it hasn't changed.

Hello, I'm new! Well not to the forum but to the group :flower:

I've only just found out I'm pregnant, my husband is a bit shocked, but I'm happy.... Just trying to not obsess during the scary first trimester stage.

I'm 35 in a week and this LO will be my third. X

EDD?

Hi Rachelle,

I think around the 6th May.

Glad you BFing moms haven't had any issues so far.

AFM, had some bleeding yesterday (medium amount, brown and pink) which really scared me but seem to be okay now.

Glad you BFing moms haven't had any issues so far.

AFM, had some bleeding yesterday (medium amount, brown and pink) which really scared me but seem to be okay now.

Hope you're ok. I know how scary that is x x

Anyone look pale when theyre pregnant. I am super pale and normally quite rosy in the cheeks.

Been a hard morning for me. I woke up not teally feeling pregnant and have been super emotional. Probably just hormones. Sometimes i wish i would be puking my guts out.

Is anyone still poas? My last ics seems to be almost the same as the control and arent really getting any darker. The line came up as soon as the urine hit the strip today so i think im good but dies anyone know if ics get darker than the control?

Anyone look pale when theyre pregnant. I am super pale and normally quite rosy in the cheeks.

Been a hard morning for me. I woke up not teally feeling pregnant and have been super emotional. Probably just hormones. Sometimes i wish i would be puking my guts out.

Is anyone still poas? My last ics seems to be almost the same as the control and arent really getting any darker. The line came up as soon as the urine hit the strip today so i think im good but dies anyone know if ics get darker than the control?

Same for me. Last three tests are almost as dark as the control but they aren't getting darker.

I used a clearblue digital that said I was 2-3 weeks which means 4-5 weeks pregnant. So at least I know my hcg is where it should be.

I had loads of period like cramps and aches last week and not had anything the last few days which has me as bit freaked out! But no bleeding or anything. As of today my only symptom is just being really tired!!!
Anyone else's symptoms seem to have disappeared? Xx

I did a test this morning and the test line was a lot darker than the control for the first time. I think it depends on the test thou, it was a superdrugs own, all the others the line seems about the same x

We are team yellow this time around again. I finally had morning sickness hit me. With my first it lasted the entire pregnancy, was on Zofran the whole time, with my second it was only for 20 weeks, so hoping this time it will be even shorter. I already don't know how I am going to get through work this week! ( I am a dental hygienist so I am in front of people all day, lots of different smells and being on my feet all day doesn't help either) And I think I look very pale, as I usually do with morning sickness. When I walk into work tomorrow I just know everyone is going say, you're pregnant again aren't you? So much for keeping it a secret for a few more weeks!

Is anyone else bloated to the max? It started last night for me. I am 4w2d today and the bloat makes me look pregnant. :wacko: My husband can't believe it.

The fatigue is setting in as well.

I hope you are doing ok, mint! Did you hear from you dr yet?

I feel like most of my symptoms are gone too. Except I feel like I can go right to sleep, no matter what I'm doing or where I'm at, around 2-3 in the afternoon. It's so hard to stay up at that time. I'm guessing the symptoms will come back in full force in the next week or 2.

Curly: My ic's never got darker than the control line either. I will try my last one in the morning and let you know how it goes.

Hi please add me. I'm due on 13th May with my 2nd. Just counting down the days to 12 weeks now but v excited about being able to experience everything again.

Hieveryone were due on the same day!!!! How fun! Welcome to the group.

Mint hope everythings ok!

So far so good - no more bleeding so far. I was on vacation in Iceland and and just got home. Exhaused. Boobs are soooo sore. Just got "3+ weeks" on a digi so that was a relief.
Tomorrow operation get my doctor on the phone will commence in full force!

So far so good - no more bleeding so far. I was on vacation in Iceland and and just got home. Exhaused. Boobs are soooo sore. Just got "3+ weeks" on a digi so that was a relief.
Tomorrow operation get my doctor on the phone will commence in full force!

How rude and annoying that no one bothered to call you back. Ugh! #badcustomerservice

Today I had a split shift. Worked from 830-12 came home and HAD to take a 2 hour nap and then went back to work from 5-930. Now I'm still tired!! OY!!! stop stealing all my energy bean! I still have to take care of your big sister!!!

Is it just me, or is anyone else ITCHY! EVERYWHERE? OMFG! I'm so dang itchy!!!

Anyways, I updated the front page, added two people and made miss Blizzy team yellow! =)

Rachelle - i was itchy last week! Seems to have eased off this week though!
My bloat went away at the weekend but is now back with a vengenge! I dont think the skirt i'm wearing today helps but i look 6 months already today!!

Hi Ladies,

I think I am ready to join you now :flower:

After 3 Betas confirming I am just starting to believe that this is really happening!

I used fertility treatments to get pregnant with my daughter and the same protocol has worked again for us on the first try!!

At this moment I just can't believe my good fortune and am feeling so greatful and blessed.

Happy and Healthy 9 months for us all :cloud9::happydance: Look forward to taking this journey together

Please add me to the list - EDD May 15th

Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join you. I got my BFP last week but I've been waiting until I got beta results since I had a chemical in June and my test at 13dpo this time around was faint. But I found out my doubling time was 32.2 hours! My progesterone was low though so I'm on supplements. Should have an appointment around 6 weeks.

My due date is 5/13/15, which also happens to be my birthday. I've been a bit nauseous in the mornings since 4 weeks with some dizziness and bloating/gas. I've told a couple close friends and other than that we are holding out for a little while. No one else even knows we were TTC.

Oh, and we will definitely not be team yellow :) Can't wait to get to know you all!

Hi Ladies,

I think I am ready to join you now :flower:

After 3 Betas confirming I am just starting to believe that this is really happening!

I used fertility treatments to get pregnant with my daughter and the same protocol has worked again for us on the first try!!

At this moment I just can't believe my good fortune and am feeling so greatful and blessed.

Happy and Healthy 9 months for us all :cloud9::happydance: Look forward to taking this journey together

Please add me to the list - EDD May 15th

Congrats!!! I am due the same day! :)

Congratulations and welcome curiousowl and whattoexpect!!

Bloating continues to be my major symptom...not a fan....go to sleep every night thankful that there will be relief in the morning for a little while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->