May's Munchkins 2015

We are going to find out. I wanted to be surprised but hubby says no. So my friend wants to do a gender reveal party. Never done that before!
My first scan is september 24th and my first appointment is October 17th. I'll probably go around 16 weeks to find out gender.

We are team yellow! I love the surprise at the end :) I was positive Ruby was a boy the whole time and it was the best surprise ever. Lol. Unless we have twins, then I feel like I need to know the genders.

Mint: that's really frustrating about you dr. I hope she calls back soon! We are team yellow buddies, yay!

I'm still breastfeeding and I haven't had tender breasts at all, but my nipples are sore if Ruby nurses for more than 10 mins now. Hopefully it gets better soon. It's not unbearable so I plan to continue nursing as long as she wants to.

I made my first appointment for September 29. I'll be 9 weeks then and we will get to hear the heartbeat. Then we will get an ultrasound at 11-13 weeks. I can't wait!

I don't feel pregnant yet. I haven't booked my first appointment yet - hope to do it in the next two weeks and maybe have an ultrasound picture to give to my family when they visit. :)

I agree with keeping the poll until all the bfp's roll in- especially because it's so close.

Oh and I hope to be team yellow this time. :)

okay, poll will be left open =) added my team yellow mama's! and our new member!

PS ya'll are brave for wanting to wait...i just couldn't....it would literally try me insane, I would rip my hair out.... my husband would too. He'd go crazy too, so we are def finding out...

we will be finding out. I wanted to leave it as a surprise, and DH wanted to find out, so we compromised, find out this time, and leave it a surprise on the next one. We will see if that actually happens.

I had some bleeding after DTD the other night, has anyone else experienced that? freaked me right out. that, coupled with some really intense cramping/burning feelings i have been having. twice now, i have been woken in the middle of the night by this intense pain in my abdomen, burning/stabbing all across my abdomen, not localized to one area. i told my dr about it the first time it happened, and he wasn't too concerned as it had only happened once, lasted only about 30 minutes, and i had had no bleeding. but now its happened a second time, and i had bleeding (granted it was after we had sex, but still within an hour of the event). anyone else experienced anything somewhat similar?

:nope: I have a superstition about having sex the 1st tri. I wont do it until I'm 12 weeks. And it became even more pounced once a friend of mine had a miscarriage after having sex 5 times a day for a week.....That sealed it for me. My husband knows and understands. Sorry hun, wish I could help...

:nope: I have a superstition about having sex the 1st tri. I wont do it until I'm 12 weeks. And it became even more pounced once a friend of mine had a miscarriage after having sex 5 times a day for a week.....That sealed it for me. My husband knows and understands. Sorry hun, wish I could help...

I googled about having sex/orgasms in the first trimester a few days ago, and there seemed to be a lot more bad than good. It scared me. I don't know if I can go the full trimester without sex so I think limited gentle sex should be okay. But I have vowed to have no orgasms. There were so many stories of women having orgasms and miscarrying the following day. And so so many that experienced scary cramping like hola47.

I would rather be safe than sorry and left wondering if it was my fault if anything were to happen.

I think the internet could scare you out of anything. I would trust your midwife or doctor on their recommendation about sex. I personally do not plan on abstaining at this point...no way I'm giving up orgasms either. :blush:

We haven't really discussed if we'll find out yet!
I have a appointment with the gp to get my pregnancy on the system next wed but we dont get a scan till 12 weeks here unless there's a problem so I will have to wait agggggggeeeeeessssss!!!!!!!! I'm hoping when I get to see the midwive she will be able to let me hear the heartbeat!!

I'm being a bridesmaid today ,- got to figure out how to avoid the alcohol without being rumbled!! 😧 also hoping I'll survive the day, I'm always shattered at the moment but I have only had about 4 hours sleep today so I'm really hoping I'll manage to stay awake all day!! Xx

We have been avoiding sex until I get to see the doctor. Especially since I am considered high risk we are being cautious. We have fooled around a bit though. I hadn't heard about orgasms being a risk - I figured it would be safe as long as we avoided actual vaginal intercourse... Of course now I will be nervous to do anything at all!
I wish my doctor had ever called me back so I would at least know when my appointment will be so I can ask the doctor!

PS Ruby's - yay for team yellow buddies! :) And Rachelle thanks for updating the front page.

Hello, I'm new! Well not to the forum but to the group :flower:

I've only just found out I'm pregnant, my husband is a bit shocked, but I'm happy.... Just trying to not obsess during the scary first trimester stage.

I'm 35 in a week and this LO will be my third. X

Thanks!

Not exactly. I always wanted another but my OH wasn't sure. I'm over the moon though :)

Ack, I wouldn't want to give up pregnant sex! Actually, that may be the only sign I'm pregnant so far - sex is better - more blood flow or something. :) but I can understand nervousness...

We bd once since ive known im pregnant and it was quite uncomfortable for me. First of all i have no desire lately and i am probably all tensed up worrying i am somehow going to cause some problem. I havent said no sex til second tri to dh but i dont think its going to happen anytime soon. Maybe after my ultrasound if all is in the clear.

We had sex throughout my first pregnancy and this one as well. It is def better in the beginning in my opinion, but much more uncomfortable the bigger I got. So my plan is to Dtd as often as possible until the 3rd trimester when it's not so much fun, lol. Also, it doesn't induce labor at the end in my opinion. I went to 41 weeks 1 day.

Rubysmommy, how is your milk supply so far? Mine seems to be okay, I am just so worried that I am going to dry up...

My little one is over 1, and i still get engorged. I work full time too. I haven't noticed a difference in my supply.

Hello, I'm new! Well not to the forum but to the group :flower:

I've only just found out I'm pregnant, my husband is a bit shocked, but I'm happy.... Just trying to not obsess during the scary first trimester stage.

I'm 35 in a week and this LO will be my third. X

EDD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"