May's Munchkins 2015

Kazy, I sleep sitting almost with three pillows behind me. I can't sleep on my sides anymore due to hip pain.

Kajastarlight, yay!! So exciting!

My hips are killing me at night too! I've been going to the chiropractor, but he isn't doing a very good job with my adjustments lately. I'm going to try a new chiropractor I've decided. I have the memory foam mattress pad, I think it helps a little. My mom got a memory fom bed and it works wonders for sore hips and back! If only I had $1500 to spend on one. Lol. If my pain gets really bad I take 2 Tylenol before bed. Other than that I have nothing.

Ugh - can definitely relate with the hip pain at night. We have a memory foam mattress, but that doesn't seem to make a difference. It hasn't started to wake me up necessarily yet, but when I do wake up it keeps me awake and I'm pretty sore in the morning.

It helps me if I sleep on my back with a pillow wedged under one side of my body. But if I have to sleep on the side - it's 3 pillows and I'm still quite uncomfortable :(

Thanks ladies. I've tried the pillow under my hip while
On my back and for some reason it is so uncomfortable. For some reason it feels like I'm stretching my belly out too much. Sounds weird??
I'm going to try the pillow sitting up thing. I'm thankful it only hurts at night but I'm exhausted and I keep thinking I have 15 weeks left and that's a lot of sleep to lose!! Haha

I am sitting with my 3 pillows as I type, lol. Can't wait to stomach sleep again!

My hips have been hurting too, I'm convinced the cold is making it worse!, roll on summer so it can warm my achy bones!.

I've been seeing baby boy move from the outside for a week or two but I got woken up at 4am by the biggest kicking storm ever :haha: I even caught it on film it looks like I have an alien trying to dig its way out lol

How exciting, MissZ! I can't wait until I can see outside movement. :)

Add me to the list of mamas-to-be who are now sleeping sitting up with propped pillows. I thankfully have very little hip pain, but heartburn/acid reflux is making it impossible for me to be horizontal these days.

V-day for my twins today!!! Obviously, we have a long way to go still, but I'm thrilled to reach this milestone.

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend! We're spending it purging clothes, linens, books and other "stuff" to make room for the babies. :)

I'm right behind you ladies V day is Monday!, I'm counting down the hours!

Congrats on v day ladies! Such a great milestone to reach!

Anyone doing 3d ultrasounds? If so what week? At the place here they do it starting at 25 weeks.

We can't decide on the ultrasound. I read that around 28 weeks is the best time. But the cost here is about 150 - not cheap at all. Also, I find their quality kind of so so. We might end up not doing it.

Not this time around but I had one with Alice at around 32 weeks I think it was

Ya, we had one with dd, but the quality wasn't very good and she had her hand on her face the whole time. Just hate to have the pics of one kiddo and not the other. So we will see.

I've only ever done 2d because they were all 17 or 18 weeks scans for gender. I might do a 3d this time for the last time but I'd probably wait until 30 some odd weeks :)

*WARNING* VENT ALERT!!

just wanna scream about work a little in an irrational pregnant way! There's zero point me saying anything at work so I'm afraid I'm gonna rant here!

Just fed up of so much workload, I know its not just me the whole department is stretched but frankly I'm pregnant and my brain is not working as fast as it used to! I feel as if I'm in a fog most of the time and am struggling to remember half of what I am trying to do, so to have my boss have a 'little word' with me twice about a phone call that I had tried to do last week but couldn't get hold of the person, they then switch me to a different team twice in the week, is it any wonder I didn't have the chance to call them again!!! Arrrggghhh!!!!!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

OK, rant over! Apologies for the interruption to our thread, normal service will now continue! :)

I use a pregnancy pillow to sleep and that helps! I have a snoogle. :)

*WARNING* VENT ALERT!!

just wanna scream about work a little in an irrational pregnant way! There's zero point me saying anything at work so I'm afraid I'm gonna rant here!

Just fed up of so much workload, I know its not just me the whole department is stretched but frankly I'm pregnant and my brain is not working as fast as it used to! I feel as if I'm in a fog most of the time and am struggling to remember half of what I am trying to do, so to have my boss have a 'little word' with me twice about a phone call that I had tried to do last week but couldn't get hold of the person, they then switch me to a different team twice in the week, is it any wonder I didn't have the chance to call them again!!! Arrrggghhh!!!!!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

OK, rant over! Apologies for the interruption to our thread, normal service will now continue! :)

Oh my.. I have a very similar situation. My work got higher pressure this year due to someone else buying our company (and the people that bought us are so just all about the bottom line.. not quality of work). We are supposed to get a certain amount of time to do paperwork and whenever I get really behind, I block off the time I'm supposed to be allowed to have and then get yelled at for blocking off time. It is SO frustrating. And I know part of the reason I get behind is because I've had problems with fatigue and generally being able to focus so I'm not nearly as efficient as I used to be. So then I don't know if it's my problem to fix or theirs for not allowing me the time I am supposed to have. AHH it's so frustrating!!!

:( sorry kiss and mandy. That sounds rough! People are not understanding for sure! Rant whenever needed, that's what we are here for! We can relate, they can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->