May's Munchkins 2015

Hey , hope you don't mind me jumping in :flower:

I'm due in May too ( obvious by my name lol ). :happydance:

This is our first baby and were so excited , I'm 24+3 today .
Our estimated due date is the 17th of May , but due to being diabetic I will be induced at 38 weeks , which roughly takes it to the 3rd of May , so somewhere between then baby should make an arrival lol.

Had such a lucky pregnancy so far have been feeling really well , only thing noticeable is the growing bump lol .

Lovely to meet you all also due in the same month exciting times , good luck everyone. :flower:

Welcome, DueInMay. Looks like you and I are on a very similar timeline! I'm due May 16, but since it's twins, they say they won't let me go past 38 weeks. Glad to hear you're feeling well and looking forward to hearing more about your pregnancy as we progress along. :)

Hi dueinmay! :hi: welcome!

Meghan, my friend lost 20ish pounds in her pregnancy too, and baby was just fine! I have already gained as much as I did total last time, so only getting bigger ugh. I was 30 pounds or so lighter this prepragnancy though. Started at 145 this time thanks to breastfeeding!

Ok ladies. I need some input.. For the past couple of weeks I have been getting random pelvic pressure.. as if baby is pushing his head on my cervix. Sometimes it only lasts for a few minutes, but usually its on and off throughout the day. I didn't think to mention it to the dr at my last appointment, but its more frequent now. I won't have an appointment for 2 more weeks but I am worried about preterm labor.. a few days ago (not quite a week) I had some orangeish colored CM.. it lasted until early into the next morning but has since returned to normal, so idk if that was a result of sex earlier in the day maybe (we haven't done it since just incase) or something else..

I do get a few ache's with this pressure but I haven't noticed any other preterm labor signs as of yet.. Baby is super active, and my labor with my other 2 didn't start until my water broke so for now I am just letting things go, if I end up having to call the dr or go to the hospital I will.

I know many here are first timers but for those who do have other kids, has anyone ever experienced preterm labor? or is anyone else getting this type of pressure?

Sorry for the late response, but yes I have had this too. I tend to notice the pelvic pressure worse after I lift up my Toddler who weighs 30 pounds. I try not to lift her but I need to lift her out of her crib in the morning and in and out of her car seat to daycare everyday.

The other day I had dark brown discharge, only when I wiped one time, but it still scared me. It was followed by pelvic pressure, so I was also worried about pre-term labor. I was actually given a paper to look for signs of pre-term labor because I am at risk since I have a 6cm fibroid. The signs are more than 4 contractions in an hour, menstrual like cramps, low back pain, low pelvic pressure, any discharged that is new or signs that your water has broken. While I did have some of those symptoms, I just knew it wasn't pre-term labor. Resting has really helped it though.

I think it is part of being more active by having to take care of a toddler. At least, I hope! That is the only difference from my first pregnancy. I did not have this extra pain/discomfort with my first pregnancy. I hope you are feeling better! For me, the discomfort still comes and goes and probably will up until delivery.

[/QUOTE]

Welcome, DueInMay. Looks like you and I are on a very similar timeline! I'm due May 16, but since it's twins, they say they won't let me go past 38 weeks. Glad to hear you're feeling well and looking forward to hearing more about your pregnancy as we progress along. :)[/QUOTE]

Hey :hi: ,
Thankyou , oh wow yes sounds like a very similar situation apart from you have two bubbys to look forward too , and very very close timing . :happydance:
Do you know what sex your twin bubbys are ?
Congratulations. :flower:

Anyone's belly button popped yet?

Mines getting really shallow, but it did this with dd too and I never popped out. So wondering if it will stay in or pop out this pregnancy.

mine winked closed with DS1 and DS2 - probably will with this one too. My Doc told me before that it just dependings on how yours was cut when you were a baby. If you are a super inny - like me - then it will never pop out. If you are a middle inny it might and if you are an almost outie it will :) (unless you get a hernia, then it doesn't matter what you belly button is cuz that is a different story.)

Mine has gone really shallow too! It feels really weird!! 😊

My belly button was just completely flat with dd. This time it seems like the top of it is popping out when I'm standing up. But it's really shallow the rest of the time.

I have a very deep belly button and so far I'm not seeing any changes yet. I hope it stays in actually, it seems so odd to have it pop out.

After putting everything off (because I'm afraid to jinx things) I've started making a address list for the birth announcements and I'm looking for a nice design. Are you girls sending birth announcements and did you chose one already?

With dd I sent out announcements from shutterfly.com with a pic of her. They had soooo many to pick from. It was overwhelming but fun! I will use them again for announcements this time.

axt614 - you will be a lettuce tomorrow!!! :) :) And :happydance: woohoo you are in the double digets now! 99 days to go!!!

I saw you were lettuce and got excited! Lettuce seems much bigger than cabbage, lol. Almost to the third tri too, eeeeekkkk!

I meant cauliflower not cabbage, haha. Oh pregnancy brain. I saw the c.

I also have a very deep belly button and although it didn't pop when I was carrying my daughter it did get very shallow. It's also getting pretty shallow this time so I think it'll be just like with my first and hopefully won't pop.

My belly button has been flat for a while. Depending on baby's position and if I've eaten recently, sometimes it's popped out.

We did announcements from shutterfly last time. I'll do that again or walgreens. I'll wait until after baby comes to pick them out.

I made a chalkboard for Ruby and took her pic in front of it. And just printed off 4X6 photos to send out. I'll prob do that again this time. But it depends on if I can get any free time to do it lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe