May's Munchkins 2015

*WARNING* VENT ALERT!!

just wanna scream about work a little in an irrational pregnant way! There's zero point me saying anything at work so I'm afraid I'm gonna rant here!

Just fed up of so much workload, I know its not just me the whole department is stretched but frankly I'm pregnant and my brain is not working as fast as it used to! I feel as if I'm in a fog most of the time and am struggling to remember half of what I am trying to do, so to have my boss have a 'little word' with me twice about a phone call that I had tried to do last week but couldn't get hold of the person, they then switch me to a different team twice in the week, is it any wonder I didn't have the chance to call them again!!! Arrrggghhh!!!!!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

OK, rant over! Apologies for the interruption to our thread, normal service will now continue! :)

Oh my.. I have a very similar situation. My work got higher pressure this year due to someone else buying our company (and the people that bought us are so just all about the bottom line.. not quality of work). We are supposed to get a certain amount of time to do paperwork and whenever I get really behind, I block off the time I'm supposed to be allowed to have and then get yelled at for blocking off time. It is SO frustrating. And I know part of the reason I get behind is because I've had problems with fatigue and generally being able to focus so I'm not nearly as efficient as I used to be. So then I don't know if it's my problem to fix or theirs for not allowing me the time I am supposed to have. AHH it's so frustrating!!!

Hey kiss. Sorry your going through it too, but glad I'm not alone.
Roll on April 7th!! 9 months of maternity leave cannot come quick enough at this point!!

Oh how I would love to take 9 months off maternaty leave!!!

My boobs feel crazy heavy today and HURT - darn fluctuating hormones! lol

I had a U/S today due to a slight decrease in baby movements. She looked fine. Maybe she's just lazy or I've been so busy I've not noticed as much. I also may have a UTI so waiting on results to see if I need meds. The last few days I've been very emotional and stressed out. With the local weather and DH going out of town for work for a few days, I don't see an end in sight. Hoping to relax and get baby kicking up a storm again.

Imsotired I am so sorry! I almost went in a few weeks ago for the same thing. Good thing everything looks good. Hopefully you can make some time for yourself and relax soon.

I only get 6 weeks of maternity leave but I am thinking about just working a couple weeks and then leaving my job. My boss knows this. I want to stay home with the babies for a little while before finding something new.

Imsotired - glad baby looks OK! Every once and a while mine will get super quiet and I hate it! Scares the begeesies out of me! I sure home you can relax. My newest indulgence is Banana Peel tea durring my nightly soak. I put a little honey and cinamon in it beause I don't love the tast but I love how well it relaxes me! OBGYN says its probably the extra magnesium and potasium. (of course don't take MY word for it that it would be safe for your pregnancy and all that fun disclaimer stuff :) )

For you ladies in states they are predicting a big snow storm - I hope all will be well!

I only get 6 weeks of maternity leave but I am thinking about just working a couple weeks and then leaving my job. My boss knows this. I want to stay home with the babies for a little while before finding something new.

We are really lucky to get the 9 months guaranteed from the government!
I normally enjoy my job but the last couple months it's just been getting harder. Actually contemplating not returning and finding something part-time after the 9 months. Maybe.
Or may be that's just my current annoyance with it at the moment talking!

Kajastarlight/Megan, my boobs have been so heavy too!! They were starting to make my ribs hurt at night they are so heavy! I bought some sleep bras that are also feeding bras from eBay, I am so much more comfortable now!!

Imsotired, hope everything is OK soon!! I had a couple quiet weeks around 24/25 weeks but little one has now started kicking again - all day!! :) I think it was a growth spurt as my belly has been really tight this week waiting for my muscles to catch up!! Hope you have nothing to worry about!

I started leaking around 26 weeks with dd. She's still nursing all the time now lol. I don't know if it started to taste different/better, but she wants to nurse all day and a few times at night.

I'm sorry work is stressing you ladies out! I am very grateful to be staying home with dd. This pregnancy has made me very short tempered, so I don't think I would be able to hold my tongue at work. ;)

I couldn't imagine working while I'm as stressed, nervous, and emotional as I've been. I'm so happy I can stay home. I've felt baby move a few times today when I was lying down and trying to relax. There is so much going on. My toddler is suddenly rebelling and dh is working a lot, the weather is awful, I'm cleaning and cleaning and the mess just reappears as if it were magic....I'm overwhelmed and I think my stress is keeping me from feeling all of the movements.

I'm not leaking anything yet but I've felt like maybe I might a few times. I have had the burning, tingling, let down feeling. I've not breastfed in forever though and I didn't leak early when pregnant with my daughter so maybe it won't happen. I just hope breastfeeding goes better for me this time.

I work 4 days a week so I'm home one day and I'm not sure which is more stressful.. going to work or chasing after a toddler!

I hate working, I am so stressed. I am actually starting a new job next week, at least it is part time though!

I really wish that I could be a SAHM - I won't go into my pitty party of pain, but I do have a lot of it and between the pain and the distraction of pregnancy and the fact that we have way more work than people/time... ya, I have a lot of work stress! But I probably would have a lot of stress at Home too because I wouldn't have a good excuse to half *ss the cleaning if I didn't work and would have to keep my house spotless lol

It is my dream to be a SAHM, but financially I am really used to our current lifestyle. Originally the plan was for me not to go back to work after this one is born, but realistically cutting back when the new baby adds to the expenses...

Had my 24 week apt yesterday, apparently since Sept 30th I've lost 13 pounds. :confused:. I was overweight ish to start but that seems like a lot in 20 weeks or so? Baby is fine all tests and scans are great, so I guess it's not harmful but sure seems counter productive lol.

well at least baby is good.... so, um, congrats on the weightloss?? I know it is a strange feeling. I lost 20 lbs in the first 4 months with DS1 due to HSG, but my Dr. said I had it to loose so all was well. DS1 came out 7lbs 10oz and proceeded to grow to the 75th percentile and stay there until he was 2 so :shrug:

Hey , hope you don't mind me jumping in :flower:

I'm due in May too ( obvious by my name lol ). :happydance:

This is our first baby and were so excited , I'm 24+3 today .
Our estimated due date is the 17th of May , but due to being diabetic I will be induced at 38 weeks , which roughly takes it to the 3rd of May , so somewhere between then baby should make an arrival lol.

Had such a lucky pregnancy so far have been feeling really well , only thing noticeable is the growing bump lol .

Lovely to meet you all also due in the same month exciting times , good luck everyone. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->