May's Munchkins 2015

My belly button before being pregnant I suppose was a deepish ? Belly button lol , I'm now 24+6 and it's like moved up half way but isn't poking out at all , I don't think that even makes sense lol :haha:, but it's what mine is like at the moment :bunny:

Ruby love your chalk board idea!! So cute!

I am 1 day away from 3rd tri - kinda scary!!!!!!!

25 weeks today, it's going so fast

I'm also 25 weeks today , feels amazing knowing your more there now than not. :happydance:

That's lovely, Rubysmommy!

I'm 25 weeks on wednesday. Time seems to be going slower again, the first part of my second trimester seemed to fly by. I can't wait to get to third tri.

Oh my goodness my pregnancy is draaaagggginnnggg by!!! LOL glad it is going quick for you ladies!!!

Dragging for me too.. First half went by fast but I've been feeling at a standstill for the past month..

Mine was flying by! Through the holidays I was so busy and it flew!

Now it is cold and we are inside most days with not much to do. Now it is going by slow! And I am realizing all the things I need to get done before he arrives and I am overwhelmed. I am hoping nesting kicks in soon. That would be lovely.

Things seemed to have slowed a bit for me. I'm 24 wks tomorrow and It's too early to pack or wash baby clothes for me. I'm busy trying to think of baby names but not loving any of them. I hope I have a name before she is born...

If y'all are doing a nursery, when will you start getting it ready! Getting clothes prepped and folded? Etc

My belly button is also very deep it has gotten shallower I doubt it will ever pop out though, I think it'd freak me out if it did lol.

Has anyone started on the nursery yet?. I've started clearing out his room and starting to look at paint. I've also ordered his furniture set which is being delivered March 30th :D

I am making dd room a room for both her and this baby. I got paint but haven't done anything with it yet. We are also finishing part of our basement for a playroom. That won't be done until early March! So much work to do before this little one comes. I'm trying to tell myself it's ok if it doesn't get done.
I find that this pregnancy
Goes both fast and slow. I can't believe I'll be 27 weeks Friday and yet it also feels like forever ago that I got my BFP.
Anyway, I am feeling huge today and could barely work out. But other than that all is well here.
Oh and I got a new HUGE maternity pillow and I love it.

Took my 1 hour glucose test this morning and I failed it by 1 point! I'm so mad. Now I have to do the two hour one next week.

I failed my 1 hour by 0.2 points (I'm in Canada). Then 2 hour one by the same number. Will see a dietician soon. Pretty angry at myself even though I know it's not technically my fault. Not overweight, eating healthy, gained within limits. It's weird. I hope you pass your 2 hour one!

I've got mine in 30 mins! Soooo hungry! I really hope I pass this!! :/

We just moved in December and painted all the bedrooms then, so it's already painted (it's grey). We will use DD's crib in there once she's done with it but that's still in her room now. We have a dresser that belonged to my husband as a child plus the glider I used in DD's nursery. I still need to buy crib sheets, curtains, and other decorations. I have one sign for the wall so far. It's going to be "You are my sunshine" theme.

I'm going to see if my doctor is open to alternatives to the one hour glucose test. Last time, the drink made me sick and I nearly passed out from the blood draw. I'd like to avoid it if possible. My 24 week appointment is tomorrow. This will be my first appointment with my new OB.

I think it probably doesn't help that I'm one of the last due dates in the month so I'm feeling "behind" of everyone entering/about to enter third tri.

I have my glucose next Friday. Nervous because I had GD with my dd. hoping I don't this time!!!

We haven't done anything in the nursery yet. At this point in my pregnancy with dd I was almost done, lol. Ah, I have a lot to do.

We're not doing a nursery as we recently bought a house and spent all our savings. I don't feel too bad about it as we're moving to a place with a lot more room and a nice garden which is also sort of a gift for our baby. I hope to breastfeed so our little one will sleep in our room as long as I continue to breastfeed and afterwards we'll hopefully have some savings again to decorate a baby room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->