May's Munchkins 2015

Thanks! and I hope your scan goes well! I really want to get one of those HD live ultrasounds but they are sooo expensive! but they look almost like an actual picture! so clear! Though for 3D/4D the one I got wasn't bad at all! Wish we could have gotten a few more though, stubborn boy!

Well my scan didn't go so well!. Baby is soooo uncooperative we didn't get a single look at his face!, not even a tiny sneak peak!. The only thing he wanted to show us was his willy!!.

She gave us a picture of his foot so we didn't go home completely empty handed, we also got out heartbeat bear.

We did get to see him with hiccups and his little belly jumping :haha:

I go back next Saturday and I've been instructed to get a big sugary drink before the scan, the clinic were really good about it and everyone was lovely which was a relief because of how expensive it was

Anyway here is our not so clear foot picture :haha:
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20150207_195106.jpg

Aw sorry he was so uncooperative! Glad they were great and you get to go back though!

My oldest was like that she wanted no part of her scan lol Thankfully it was an elective and not the diagnostic :)
I've given up on sleep, turning over is so epic and trying to keep a pillow between my thighs is impossible.
I definitely feel like I have to be gaining weight, my appetite has come back. So I guess my last 4 months will be the weight gain months. If I can get to my 6 week pp apt weighing the same or less I'll be happy lol.

Meagan I just got this pillow last week and it has improved my sleep so much!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000...SX200_QL40&dpPl=1&dpID=312EPkXlxaL&ref=plSrch

Let me just say that buying this sort of thing is so unlike me but my husband convinced me to get it. We usually sleep close and obviously this doesn't allow that but it's perfect for hip pain. I use it upside down and lay with one side in between my legs. The other side is along my back and keeps it all in place. I couldn't keep a regular pillow in the right place to save my life.

Anyway, just thought if pass along the suggestion.

Hello, I'm Krystl! Expecting baby #1 May 20th. Super excited!! We had our anatomy scan in the 2nd and it's a girl!! Just thought I'd jump in an join if you all don't mind :)

Kazy I have something similar and it has been a godsend!!

Zoie, our little one is the same - has been photo shy since our 1st scan!! Bit of a nightmare when having the anatomy scan!!! Hopefully yours will be less camera shy for your repeat visit!

Welcome kristl! :hi:

Hey ladies. Anyone else have dizzy spells and seeing stars or light splotches. I have a bp machine and bp is fine. Just not sure what's up with that.

Hey ladies. Anyone else have dizzy spells and seeing stars or light splotches. I have a bp machine and bp is fine. Just not sure what's up with that.

I have seen the light splotches twice so far and Bp is fine too! I am going to ask my dr about it Friday! No dizzy spells thankfully!

:hi: kristl! Welcome!

So ready to see baby boy again! It has been too long! Going to ask when my next scan is Friday, but if it is after 30 weeks, my impatient self is going to book a 3d one!

I'm having such interesting shortness of breath I don't know from what. I'm on penicillin, which I intend to stop now, for strep throat. Baby could also be pushing up on lungs? Idk what it is but it's pretty annoying and it feels like I've just gone up the stairs or something despite the fact I'm lying down.

I'm so ready for this to be over.

I saw stars a lot when pregnant with my first and I've seen them a few times with this one too. I've taken my bp and all is well so I think it's just increase or decrease in blood flow to my head maybe? Like after twisting, turning, or bending over. Also I get dizzy spells when I've not eaten enough during the day.

I get them occasionally when I am overwhelmed by bright white surfaces. Like outdoors on a bright overcast day, or staring up at the white ceiling in a room with white walls. I always check my BP after, but it's usually quite low.

They say your vision can change during pregnancy, the extra fluid and all. Why you aren't supposed to get glasses or contacts while pregnant, as they may not work the same way after.

Kazy, visual disturbances should get checked out. Where did you get your BP checked? Some machines are faulty and don't give good readings. Have you had your iron checked? I had dizziness from a vitamin deficiency earlier this pregnancy. For me it wasn't iron but that's a common one. I wasn't taking my prenatal vitamins a couple weeks and almost fainted several times!

I have an automatic home machine that a friend if mine is letting me borrow. Haven't had any dizziness today. I am thinking it could be due to blood sugar. I have my glucose test this week soya e that will tell??? I also have an appointment on Wednesdays with dr already and see what she says.

I've sinusitis so feeling really rubbish. Im on antibiotics so hopefully in a few days I will feel better. It's awful though. Ive not been sleeping well at all and I'm generally feeling sorry for myself

I have my 1 hour glucose test tomorrow.. I failed the 1 hour with my daughter and went on to pass the 3 hour "with flying colors" They say that you don't need to fast for the 1 hour, but I plan to anyways. I am convinced that is the reason I failed it last time. Plus, with a busy 14 month old, I just don't have the time to do the 3 hour test.

Have you ladies had your tests yet? If so, did you fast for them, and how were your results?

I've sinusitis so feeling really rubbish. Im on antibiotics so hopefully in a few days I will feel better. It's awful though. Ive not been sleeping well at all and I'm generally feeling sorry for myself

I had bronchitis two weeks ago and sinusitis last week. Being sick while pregnant is the WORST!!!

I have my 1 hour glucose test tomorrow.. I failed the 1 hour with my daughter and went on to pass the 3 hour "with flying colors" They say that you don't need to fast for the 1 hour, but I plan to anyways. I am convinced that is the reason I failed it last time. Plus, with a busy 14 month old, I just don't have the time to do the 3 hour test.

Have you ladies had your tests yet? If so, did you fast for them, and how were your results?

I can't remember if I talked about this on the fb group or not but I'm doing an alternative to the traditional glucose test this time. Some doctors will let you test your blood sugar at home 4 times a day for a certain period of time instead of the one hour or three hour tests. My doctor's alternative is a special meal/snack that I will eat an hour before my appointment rather than that nasty drink. The drink made me so sick last time so I asked if there was something else I could do. The thing I'm doing instead is a plain bagel (with or without cream cheese) plus 4 oz of OJ. I'm doing mine in 3 weeks when I go for my 28 week appointment.

Oh and I was told to fast aside from the drink during the hour before my appointment last time and passed. I did eat otherwise that day though.

Hi all! Im around but dont post much. I fasted for the 1 hour test and still failed. I have to go back for the three hour test on thursday:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->