May's Munchkins 2015

Kaja, that is so sweet and shows how great of a big brother he will be!

Mrs Mandy- movements with this guy are stronger for sure! They aren't quiet painful yet, but do take my breath away if he hits certain spots!

baby was on the quiet side for a day or two and now she's doing rolls! I can feel my stomach muscles stretch when she does it and it's shocking, literally! I'm glad baby is on the move but ouch! I don't remember having painful movements with my first until I was further along but then again, my memory is awful right now. I'm living in a constant fog with this pregnancy and I'm so tired!

Otherwise, things are well. I go to my new OB office on Monday where I will have many doctors. I'm not too happy about it, but my OB is trying to retire and no longer delivers babies :nope:.

My daughter is beginning to understand that there might actually be a baby in my belly and she seems to be excited. I know she'll love the baby as she is just so happy to see a baby anywhere, ever. I am worried about whether I'll be giving her enough attention when I have a newborn constantly stuck to my boob. I'm sure we'll manage somehow.

I hope you're all well

DD has had some quite days, but I think she is just keeping he movement smaller. I was sitting down watching tv last night and she was moving SOOO much, I think I'm just usually moving around too much to notice, they were smaller movements than I have been having. She's probably just turned around kicking towards my back more or something.

DS may be getting it, he now points to my belly and says "baby"...but I think he is just copying me because I point there and say "there is a baby in there!". That being said, he knows what a baby is...maybe he gets it more than he lets on. He's a smart cookie. We forget sometimes how much get "gets" as he grows!

I ordered my hypnobabies today! Hope to start it by 27 weeks next Friday, that is only a week and two days away!

That's so sweet Kaja :) What a lovely boy you have!

Afm- I seem to have gotten into the very vivid dreaming phase. I dreamt last night that a family member had passed away, it seemed so real, it really took me some time this morning to realize it was just a dream...

I'm also having very vivid dreams. It seems like it happens every few weeks but these past few days have been VERY over the top. It's so strange, isn't it?

Mrs Mandy- movements with this guy are stronger for sure! They aren't quiet painful yet, but do take my breath away if he hits certain spots!

Well baby has been trying to worry me today! After writing my last post baby has gone so quiet hardly felt anything for last night and this morning - some small bumps but no big kicks or the painful rolling I have been getting! But someone gave me some jelly tots at lunch and baby perked up a little and then proceeded to have hicupps all afternoon! :dohh:
Going to take it easy tonight and try to encourage more moving tonight!!

This baby is wild, for the most part. Last night he/she kicked me right between my ribs, so high up it was only maybe an inch from my boobs! Dd never got up that high and she was 22" at birth. I told my sister this one feels like it is going to be a 25 incher! Lol.

Mrsmandy, mine has quiet days still for sure! Then as soon as I start to worry I drink some juice or cold water and he perks up. He isn't super active unless I am sitting down.

Rubysmom, oh man is that high! My dd was only 18 inches so didn't come close to getting that high. I would probably freak out, lol.

Does anyone find their baby prefers one side over the other? I can always feel him/her on my left side, but hardly ever my right side!

Mine likes my right side better for sure! Dd liked my right side too! Maybe I have more space over there? Lol

This one seems to be obsessed with the left side. It's starting to get sore. Lol

Both my boys liked my right side! I have sore ribs on my right side now!!

I only feel my baby move very low in my belly, never above my belly button.

Both of my girls seem to like to face my left side. I also get movement up high but I think this one is lower than my first. My first was in my ribs as soon as she could get up there and stuck her little butt and feet in them all of the time. My ribs were so sore. This one can kick up high but I still feel a lot of lower movement too, so I'm hoping/thinking maybe she'll keep out of my ribs.

My first was 7lb7oz and 19 inches so maybe this one will be the same. I have an average torso but I carried my first really high. I really want to have another u/s at some point to make sure everything is well.

Our more active twin is on my left. S/he gives lots of good strong kicks up high and also wiggles around lots. The other twin makes his/her presence far less known, but he/she is also currently breech so maybe I'm just less observant of the down-low kicks.

I passed my 1-hour GD screen and I'm quite relieved. Food aversions are still a daily struggle for me and I was literally terrified of what I'd eat if I was carb and sugar-restricted.

Things are generally going well, but I'm starting to feel a little panicked about baby prep. We have sooooooo much work to do to get our cluttered spare bedroom ready for the new arrivals. And we haven't even begun shopping. Gah. If any of you Moms have advice or tips to make this process easier, hit me up. I'm hoping my nesting instinct kicks in real soon so I can approach this long-procrastinated project with greater enthusiasm and/or urgency.

Hope everyone's feeling great! :)

So glad you passed rubyredlips! I find out how I did on my 3 hour test tomorrow. Fxed!!

Today my husband finally had off so we just started clearing out our little guys room. Our dd is still cosleeping, but hubby really wants to try and get ds used to the crib so we will try! My advice though is not to stress, as hard as it is. When lo arrives they won't use their nursery right away so if you don't get done its ok! Just make sure you have some diapers, wipes, cosleeper/bassinet/packnplay or whatever you're using, a few washed blankets and outfits, and either your boobs or some formula/bottles and you are good to go lol.

I want his nursery done too, but that is more for me than a necessity for him.

What a cutie zoie!! Glad it went well this time!
Atx - fingers crossed for Wednesday for you!!

Anyone else finding that babys movements are getting stronger and occasionally take your breath away? It's weird I love feeling bubba move but at the same time it's a bit painful!

Movements have already turned painful for me (I'm only 26 weeks). They've been taking my breath away for a few weeks and have been making me jump basically since the beginning of second tri. I have annoyingly strong and active babies though!

My 1 hour glucose test is March 4th. I'm still somewhat sick. A month ago, I got acute bronchitis, then a sinus infection, then a cold. I feel mostly better now but I think I may have chronic bronchitis because I'm still coughing up mucus (have been for 4 weeks now). Eck! I'm ready for spring!! It's also been cold as balls here.. Yesterday morning it was -4 F/-20 C actual temp and -17 F/-27 C windchill. Bonus though is that I've been off work all week until this afternoon!

This boy seems to like my cervix a lot, not every day but every few days I get such bad pains down that area.

So I am happy to say I passed my 1 hour glucose. It was 107. We had a stomach virus go around the house this past week. My husband got the worst of it but I couldn't eat for 2 days. I am glad to say I have my full appetite back today. I am was afraid I was starving baby!

I feel movements everyday, especially when I am sitting down and at night. On only a few occasions do they make me jump. No pain yet! With my daughter, she never hurt me and she was born at 9 pounds and almost 22 inches. LOL

I am really hating this winter on the North East too. We are getting hit with snow today pretty hard and the temps are so cold. Brrrr!!! I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well!

Eline - Me too! I asked my OB about it at my last appointment and she said it is OK, some babies are just like that. She said he also still has enough room to lay sideways and that makes for more low movements too.

Samzi - My boy likes my cervix as well! I get daily jabs that just about bring me to tears for about 2 long aganizing seconds until the next jab. Last week he danced in my cervice, I swear, and I was about ready to stand on my head to get him off it!!! Silly boy!! - I tell him all the time that he owes me extra snuggles when he comes out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->