May's Munchkins 2015

I've had some movement here and there, but still a lot less than it was before Tuesday afternoon. But kick counts are still good, I get 10 movements with a half hour or so (I think he's transverse and kicks against whatever I'm laying on). I'll mention it to my OB at my appointment on Tuesday, but I'm just trying to not stress about it until then.

I hope everyone is doing fine, I'm sick with the most miserable cold ever. Nice, chesty cold. I'm miserable.

And I'm having terrible stroller envy! I found a stroller that I want...but it is soooo expensive....

Had another midwife appointment today, bump is measuring perfectly at 30 weeks and I've put on about 4lbs since the start of my pregnancy.

Then it went and got my whooping cough vaccination so I'm feeling sorry for myself with my achy arm.

I hope everything is ok Kategirl sometimes my LO is a bit quiet when he's in an odd position or I'm constipated but not for long periods of time. If in doubt get checked out :) x

I m insanely tired! I feel way more tired than I I'd last pregnancy!!

Misspriss, what stroller are you looking at? We got the baby select, itis awesome! Wish I got it the first time as it can be a single or double! It was way out of our price range too, but we got it used on Craigslist. It looks new and was half the price! Have you tried craigslist or consignment?

Ooooo, that is nice! I had to look it up, I haven't heard of it before! It says they have it at buy buy baby, so you could use a bed bath and beyond 20% off coupon! That wOuld help a little!

Ooooo, that is nice! I had to look it up, I haven't heard of it before! It says they have it at buy buy baby, so you could use a bed bath and beyond 20% off coupon! That wOuld help a little!

There is no Buy Buy Baby in my state :(

Oh no :( usually they ship to home for free if it's over 100, not sure how it works if there isn't one near you though.

How's everyone feeling? I have had caffeine for he first time this pregnancy yesterday and today due to tiredness! I am exhausted.

Oh no :( usually they ship to home for free if it's over 100, not sure how it works if there isn't one near you though.

How's everyone feeling? I have had caffeine for he first time this pregnancy yesterday and today due to tiredness! I am exhausted.

It's not the shipping, it's the sending it back if I don't like it! I can't find enough reviews to be confident in buying it.

I'm feeling pretty good besides the random aches and pains. I had my diabetic appointment this morning and they are really happy with how well I'm controlling the gd with my diet. And so far I've only gained 6-8 lbs the whole pregnancy, which seems crazy to me!

Physically I'm doing alright, but since last week I am terribly weepy and emotional, crying over nothing. I can't seem to get a hold on myself. I hope I'm not the only one experiencing this. Luckily my oh is so very sweet. I don't know how I'm ever gonna thank him for taking such good care of me.

My LO is not moving as much as he used to :( It keeps freaking me out. Yes he is moving, just not close to as much. I did the 2 hour kick cound and he did not move AT ALL until I only had 45 min to go, then he did all 10 moves within that time. I don't like it!

Has anyone experienced these, yet?! If so, can someone explain what they feel like...

I don't think I am, at least, I don't feel them...didn't feel them with DS either.

I have been having them off an on for a while. They feel like period cramps, and your bump will get hard. If you "walk" your fingers all over your bump pressing firmly (but not too hard!) it should feel the same ammount of hard all over. (that is how you know its not just the baby pushing out, if it is the baby then it will feel hard in some spots and not in others.) They come and go at random (unlike "real" or active labor contractions that will stedily be 7-10 min apart and then 5-7 min apart and then 3-5 min apart ect ect) and sometimes going for a little stroll will "calm them down" if you have been sitting a lot. (again unlike "real" or active labor contractions - those will intensify and get closer together with activity.

Braxton hicks are uncomfortable tightenings of your bump. They may take your breath away for a minute or so and make your bump hard all over. They aren't really meant to be painful but occasionally they come with a bit of a zing. If they do, lie down and drink some water, and relax.

My LO is not moving as much as he used to :( It keeps freaking me out. Yes he is moving, just not close to as much. I did the 2 hour kick cound and he did not move AT ALL until I only had 45 min to go, then he did all 10 moves within that time. I don't like it!

I feel like mine has been a bit more quiet lately too. I have been really busy though and haven't done a kick count all weekend or today due to running all over getting things done. I do feel her, I feel like it's just not as much as I used to. I'm about to lie down and do a kick count now just for a piece of mind.

Mine is a bit quiet today, but i'm not too surprised. I had my cyst drained yesterday (it had became infected so they couldn't leave it any longer) and my face feels like it has been run over by a truck! Bubba was very comforting during the procedure though, little bumps on my hand as if to say, I'm here mum dont worry.
I took paracetamol twice yesterday, and I know its safe during pregnancy but can I take it like I normally would? (2 every 4 hours?) Or do I need to limit this? Its just so swollen and sore but dont wanna do anything that could cause baby any upset.

I'm glad they could drain the cyst, mrsMandy. So sweet that you couild find comfort in your babies movements.
I've had a very quiet baby as well sunday afternoon til monday morning. Luckily on monday I got some soft kicks and monday evening some very active movement. I hope your babies got more active soon.

I don't think I've had any braxton hicks yet. I do feel a bit crampy sometimes, but it's never longer than a couple of minutes and I don't feel anything in my bump...

Glad they were able to drain the cyst mrsmandy, I hope it heals soon!

Kajastarlight, my lo has been moving a lot less too. He already weighs as much now as dd was when she was born, so just thinking maybe there isn't as much wiggle room? Who knows! I am glad that the movement slowing down seems normal at this stage though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->