May's Munchkins 2015

My C-S is scheduled for April 21 (37+1) That's less than a month away, and we are SO not ready! (Having baby early due to cholestasis)

DebbieF - oh no, I hope everything turns out OK!! But kinda exciting to meet your LO a bit early :)

How everyone feelin?! Time is flying by! Amazing how quickly these past 8 months have gone by.

Just had my 32 week ultrasound! Baby is weighing 3 lbs 13 oz. What did you babies weigh then?

We told the technician we are team yellow and don't want to know the gender. Later on in the ultrasound she said "I know what your baby is... it flashed me!"... So now we keep reading into it thinking it means a boy!!! I guess it could be girl, though, and she meant that the baby just flashed her the area... ahhh I dont want the surprised ruined and I would hope the technician didn't want to ruin it, but you think she did?!

I don't get another ultrasound unless something goes wrong, and so far it has not! So I won't know how big baby is until he is born :)

I think the "flashed me" comment could still totally go either way!!!

Cholestasis is NOT fun! Been there done that Deb, it's terrible. Glad you get the early eject, mine happened so late I made it to 39. I'm waiting for it to come back tbh :/
Exciting though!

Cholestasis is NOT fun! Been there done that Deb, it's terrible. Glad you get the early eject, mine happened so late I made it to 39. I'm waiting for it to come back tbh :/
Exciting though!

The itch started for me at just 17 weeks... Luckily with the meds the itching has been under control. I hope it doesn't come back for you! :flower:

I think the baby flashed comment could go either way too! If the baby flashed the area either way she would know!! Especially at 32 weeks! I had my last ultra sound at 30 weeks and baby was measuring 3 lbs 5 oz. he was measuring ahead though!

Debbie, so sorry you have the dreaded itch! I know it's no fun having less time to get ready, but at least you know the date so the "must have" things will get done.

I have my 34 week apt tomorrow, but no ultrasound either. I won't get another one. Which makes me nervous because baby is on the larger side and I want to know how big he is!

I have been having flashes of nausea over the past few weeks but it seems to be when I have an empty stomach and once I eat, it goes away. Strange for it to come back though after all this time! It didn't happen with my daughter.

Since I am over 35 I get another ultrasound at 36 weeks and that will be my last. I had one at 28 weeks and my baby was estimated to be 3 pounds then so I think he is right around average if not a tad bit above.

I cannot believe either how fast these months have gone! Before you know it, we will be posting pictures of our newborns! So exciting! My baby boy will be here in 8 weeks. Scheduled C-Section for May 19th. Crazy and I am not ready at all!! LOL

Kristin.K - I had a scan at 31+5 and he was 4lb7.

I hadn't heard of a separated pelvis before, but it sounds awfully painful to me. Hope you feel better soon Meagan.

I'm sorry you're having cholastasis, Debbie. Hope the c-section goes well and you'll feel a little more ready by that time.

I agree the technician probably just meant the baby flashed it's intimate area. As she does scans all the time, she will know better than to give things away.

At our 30+5 scan, the baby was 3,9 lbs.

At my follow up ultrasound, they said they won't take measurements unless there is an order from the midwife. So she wouldn't tell me baby's size :( but he/she was measuring perfectly at 22 weeks.

I had a bad day on Tuesday... I just felt nauseas all day long :( and with the gd my blood sugar was all wonky. They got better yesterday, but were too high after dinner. It seems really weird bc I ate what Normally would give me a lower number. I'm worried I'm going to have to get medication now. :( so I'm just getting bummed.

I love being pregnant, but since finding out I have gd and changing my diet (pretty drastically) I am ready to be done. Even though I really don't want to be induced, I most likely will be if I need medication, but I just don't want to be pregnant any longer than necessary!

Sorry for the rant. I'm just tired and sick of always thinking about food.

At my follow up ultrasound, they said they won't take measurements unless there is an order from the midwife. So she wouldn't tell me baby's size :( but he/she was measuring perfectly at 22 weeks.

I had a bad day on Tuesday... I just felt nauseas all day long :( and with the gd my blood sugar was all wonky. They got better yesterday, but were too high after dinner. It seems really weird bc I ate what Normally would give me a lower number. I'm worried I'm going to have to get medication now. :( so I'm just getting bummed.

I love being pregnant, but since finding out I have gd and changing my diet (pretty drastically) I am ready to be done. Even though I really don't want to be induced, I most likely will be if I need medication, but I just don't want to be pregnant any longer than necessary!

I had gd with my dd and felt exactly the same. I literally pushed out the baby and told my hubby to text his dad to bring my "my first meal." he already knew everything it consisted of because I had been talking about it for weeks, lol.

I too have GD but luckily its been leveling out at 130 so they say that Im pretty good to continue eating as normal. I mean i wasnt eating bad in the first place but I understand how you feel to be preggo and kinda be on a diet too. It sucks!

I had gd with my dd and felt exactly the same. I literally pushed out the baby and told my hubby to text his dad to bring my "my first meal." he already knew everything it consisted of because I had been talking about it for weeks, lol.

Lol! I have my inlaws bringing me a box of jelly donuts, since the best bakery is on their way into town! I seriously can't wait. I've tried eating little bits of sugar and feel really sick now. So I don't really eat anything tasty any more lol.

I too have GD but luckily its been leveling out at 130 so they say that Im pretty good to continue eating as normal. I mean i wasnt eating bad in the first place but I understand how you feel to be preggo and kinda be on a diet too. It sucks!

Luckily it's staying pretty level for you! Mine has been in the 108-120s for the most part. But randomly the past few days I've been going into the 130-140s. It's not that bad and I haven't been on any walks lately bc the weather is cold again! Which seems to help keep my numbers down. So I'm going to take dd to target for an hour if I can stand that long. Lol. My carb of choice was sugar/chocolate before! Cutting that out hasn't been too horrible, but getting enough good carbs at each meal is more difficult for me now.

raspberries are low on the glicemic index :) Once you have your sugars under control try some rasberry sorbe' (freeze about 10 raspberries and then blender them until smoth- Magic Bullet works great for this) it is suprising how wonderfully sweet something like that can be after obstaining from refined and simple carbs!!!

I don't think I get another ultrasound :( Wish I did, it would be nice to see her before the big day. I guess it's also a bit of a blessing, usually don't get another scan with my Dr after the 20 week unless there is a problem. I had to go somewhere around 37 weeks with dd2 because of the cholestasis to see how she was doing for induction purposes.

I think I'll be discussing how my Dr feels about the pelvic problems at my 34 (almost 35) week apt. I haven't told her that my husband might have to go out of town shortly after the baby is born for work. Not sure yet but the possibility is getting higher. We aren't sure what the schedule would be were hoping it would be something Sunday evening to Friday evening home on weekends.
From what I've googled spd can mean a bunch of things for delivery. I'm not sure her feelings on it, and I've read stories that are all over the map. Some gals with it say delivery was fine and the pain started to improve after delivery, some say delivery made it incredibly worse leaving them unable to walk, some say they had a section because of it and are fine now etc. It's all over the place. So I'd like to know how my Dr feels and have her take into consideration my lack of physical support.

I feel defeated this pregnancy :(

Luckily it's staying pretty level for you! Mine has been in the 108-120s for the most part. But randomly the past few days I've been going into the 130-140s. It's not that bad and I haven't been on any walks lately bc the weather is cold again! Which seems to help keep my numbers down. So I'm going to take dd to target for an hour if I can stand that long. Lol. My carb of choice was sugar/chocolate before! Cutting that out hasn't been too horrible, but getting enough good carbs at each meal is more difficult for me now.
Oh yeah I can definitely understand and those donuts sound so yummy right now!!!:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->