May's Munchkins 2015

raspberries are low on the glicemic index :) Once you have your sugars under control try some rasberry sorbe' (freeze about 10 raspberries and then blender them until smoth- Magic Bullet works great for this) it is suprising how wonderfully sweet something like that can be after obstaining from refined and simple carbs!!!

That sounds yummy! I've been eating strawberries with heavy cream for some snacks and it tastes like dessert! I love it. I've been lucky enough to be able to eat fruit the whole time.

Axt - Happy Butternut Squash week!!!

Things have been just kinda "mosing along" for me this week. My back hurts super bad, my hands hurt super bad, I am tired all the time..... BUT I am strangely in a kinda good mood lol. I suppose that goes to show that hormones CAN work in my favor instead of always working against me! LOL

Goodness am I tired too! Luckily the weather is nice out now, so going on walks boosts my energy for a bit.

Hubby and I have been checking things off our to do before baby arrives list! It feels good to check the boxes, lol. I still need to wash baby things and carseat cover as well as buy a few things. Right now his crib has pink sheets on it, haha, but I will get to that!

:cry: the infection has returned!! I'm so disappointed it had been going so well then as soon as the inside of my mouth had healed up the cyst is very infected again! It's happened so rapidly too - about a day and a half and it's almost back where I started and so tender again.
Just feeling sorry for myself, guess it's back to the hospital again on Monday... But at least my family are visiting this weekend which is fab as I haven't seen them in over a year! :)
Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

Oh no!! I am so sorry mrsmandy!! Did the give you an antibiotic when they drained it?

Nope. They didn't want to give me any coz of bubba.
It built up so rapidly today that there was a huge amount of pressure - but here's the funny bit... Laughing so much with my family at watching the baby kick a mini egg off my belly button it, literally, exploded! It was scary but luckily my sister is a nurse and sorted it out and we were laughing the whole time so that made it better. Feels so much better now! Fingers crossed it means I can avoid the hospital on monday! (Sorry if I grossed anyone out!)

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on lately!, I've had my baby!!. He is beautiful and healthy <3

Meet Wyatt Leo born on the 21st march at 5.43am via emergency c-section at 31+5 we should be heading home in the next few days he is so brave and has done so well! I can't believe he is already 9 days old!

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20150325_204136.jpg

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on lately!, I've had my baby!!. He is beautiful and healthy <3

Meet Wyatt Leo born on the 21st march at 5.43am via emergency c-section at 31+5 we should be heading home in the next few days he is so brave and has done so well! I can't believe he is already 9 days old!

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20150325_204136.jpg

He is adorable! Just adorable, Miss Zoie!! Congrats to you:hugs::cloud9::happydance:

What a cutie missz! Congrats! He doesn't seem small for 31 weeks!

He is so beautiful! The 21st is my birthday, it's a great birthday to have!!

Hey everyone,

:cloud9::happydance::cloud9: OMG he is perfect! :) Congratulations!!! <3

Congratulations on your beautiful rainbow baby! He's adorable and I really like his name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->