May's Munchkins 2015

Congrats! Glad he's a trooper and making any extended hospital stay due to his early arrival a short one! Best wishes xox

Have you all packed your hospital bags? I havent yet:wacko:. What are you including in it?

I'm going to pack mine this week.

My BP was elevated at my last appointment, no protein in my urine but it was elevated first at my 31 week appointment with DS, 1.5 weeks later I was in the hospital, so I'm not taking any chances.

I'm going to pack mine this week.

My BP was elevated at my last appointment, no protein in my urine but it was elevated first at my 31 week appointment with DS, 1.5 weeks later I was in the hospital, so I'm not taking any chances.

Great idea. I hope it works in your favor though and baby waits it out some!! Im going to pack mine too.

I'm going to pack mine in the next week or two. Basically all I'm bringing is DH and my own toiletries(shampoo,face wash,toothbrush..etc) a big sister bag for dd, my robe and going home outfit and staying outfit, lots of snacks! plus DH's clothes and an outfit to bring baby home in. Our hospital provides basically everything baby and I will need while we are there. I'm not even going to bring my breast pump because they had one to use. And they gave me a bag of accessories to use and keep with it.

I was there such a short time last time that I felt like I over packed. I left the day after I delivered. They gave me the option to stay two but i decided against it. I may stay 2 this time. I was thinking of just packing my essentials and hubby may stay just the first night, so he doesnt need much stuff. Ill pack my babies outfit and thats about all. My other two children will be with grandparents so no need to worry about them. Thanks for the ideas. Im an over packer:wacko:

I had all kinds of things planned to pack, but then I remembered we live 5 min away from the hospital!! I think I am going to go lighter this time and someone can always bring us something or take Hubby home to get something :)
I am brining:
Nightgown for me
Nursing tank
Sweat pants
Maxi Skirt
Hair brush
Nightcloths for Hubby
T-shirt for Hubby
Sweat pants for Hubby
Nightgown for Ian (yes, they make boy nightgowns! lol)
A few newborn diapers (I am not going to CD in the hospital)
Some wipes

I think that is it.... my hospital really does supply many things. Toothbrushes, soap, shampoo, conditioner, diapers, wipes, snacks, juice, diapers, rash cream, formula, bottles, binkeysm (I plan on breastfeeding though so I doubt he will need the formula, bottles, or binkeys), nipple shields, the little contraption so you can suppliment formula while baby is latched on just in case for some reason he needs that.... And like I said. 5 min to home! LOL

I haven't even thought about hospital bag! Eeeek! I haven't Even Started The Nursery And Feel so B incredibly behind. I've always made it so close to my duedate that I'm thinking I still have time. 5 weeks from Friday is not much though. I plan on painting the nursery tonight so hopef uh lly will have most of it set up early next week.

Thank you girls :)

He is so perfect, last night he was moved into my room with me! It made the night feeds a dream!! Before I was having to go quite far to feed him every three hours he's a total pro at breast feeding now he fed for 40mins this morning!.

He is a big boy for 31 weeks but by my original LMP dates and his scans after the dating scan put me at 33+3!.

Fingers crossed we are home for my birthday on the 6th April!.

I'm packing mine this week. We had a hospital tour and they told us to bring everything (they give 6 diapers for a baby only!). So I'm packing toiletries, pads, blankets, etc. Thanfully, we live about 10-15 minutes away. Still, it's quite daunting for a first timer.

Babys bag is packed - but I will end up unpacking it and repacking it as I still need to wash everything, and mine is mostly organised just not put in an overnight bag yet. But I need to get moving as had my midwife appointment today and she said that baby's head is so low she couldn't feel any of it! She said still possible that I go overdue but as the head is so low down I could deliver really anytime as I'd be considered full term from next week! Eek!!

Mrs Mandy can't believe it is almost baby time!

I haven't packed my bag yet either, but hope to this weekend. I went in for my 37 week apt with dd and they told me they would induce me that night...so this time I want my bags packed early just in case!!

My hospital provides everything for baby, but I will be bringing him a few hats that are more boyish and a going home outfit.

I loved having my boppy pillow at the hospital for bfing last time and my own bed pillow so I will bring those as well.

For me: black sweats, nursing tanks, chargers, iPad, phone, Chapstick, and hair ties. Not much, but that's all I used last time.

For hubby: camera, tshirt, shorts, boxers, iPad, book, and phone. We live close and he will probably leave during the day some to be with dd.

Dd will be at our house, but with grandparents, but I will pack diapers, wipes, and toys for her and just leave in the car so when she comes to visit hubby can just grab her stuff.

Great ideas ladies! My hospital provides everything too but I gotta bring some girly stuff for pictures:cloud9:. Im kinda nervous because Im due 5/2 and my coworker 5/1 and she is already 3cm dilated!! Exciting that we are all so close to delivery!! Seems like it took forever and now its so near, yet still so far LOL.:baby:

Ive got most baby things - clothes, nappies and stuff for me. Ive to buy diapers and wipes, and a blankets. And I am yet to pack anything.

My problem is we have a choice between 2 hospitals and we are yet to decide which one. I can go to either, one is more expensive and better that gives everything for baby. The other is ok but you got to get your own baby things.

I have nothing packed yet and the nursery isn't done. I am a lot more laxed with baby #2! With my first, everything had to be ready weeks before. LOL But now I know he won't be sleeping in a crib for at least the first 3 months so I am not worried about a nursery just yet. Plus, I have 7 more weeks to go before my C section so I still have time. I cannot believe how fast the time went though! I cannot wait to see more pics of everyone's babies! :)

I have nothing packed yet and the nursery isn't done. I am a lot more laxed with baby #2! With my first, everything had to be ready weeks before. LOL But now I know he won't be sleeping in a crib for at least the first 3 months so I am not worried about a nursery just yet. Plus, I have 7 more weeks to go before my C section so I still have time. I cannot believe how fast the time went though! I cannot wait to see more pics of everyone's babies! :)

Im way more laxed with number 3. The room was painted yellow and green from my son and it will stay the same. Just going to wash the blankets and bedding and prepare it for this kid. Ill be 36 weeks saturday so I think i do need to prepare my bag probably. I could go into labor anytime. Its so unpredictable!!

oh heck. I don't even have his crib set up at all LOL. We don't even have a matress for it yet. I have a bassinet that he will sleep in for probably at least three weeks so I am not even worred :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->