May's Munchkins 2015

I really don't want a c-section. I will if it's necessary, but I really don't want to have to recover from surgery with a newborn. I'm kind of a baby about pain.

I've been having a lot of cramping and lower back pain, but it's fairly constant and doesn't feel like contractions or anything. I also just feel like I'm about to get my period. I'm kind of curious to see if I've dilated or effaced any more just since I feel like I've had stuff going on down there (I was about 1.5-2 cm dilated and 50% effaced last Tuesday) but I don't have another appointment until next Tuesday.

I'm now 2cm dilated myself. Hopefully she comes soon. I'm in a little pain now.

So exciting to see all the progress! Soon we will have baby pictures on here!!!

Well I'm sitting in L and D waiting for my csection! My bp went up yesterday, slight protein in the urine today headache little dizziness so doc decided today is the day. They have to fit me in so it will probably be awhile yet but they are coming today! I'm hungry thirsty and bored. I'm hoping for no nicu time as today they are 36+1.

goodluck!
I got my ball set up today. I forgot how comfy they are :lol:

Saw a post in the third trimester section that Debbie had her baby boy yesterday afternoon!! Total cutie, congrats Debbie!

Good luck curly!

I had my.37 week appointment today. Still only.1cm and not effaced. So looks like I've got another three weeks! Lol. She wasn't even completely.head down. Her head was near my.hip. But I'm thankful she is healthy and I'm feeling overall pretty good for 37 weeks.

Congrats Debbie! Can't wait to see pics!

Good luck curly! So exciting!

My 37 week apt is tomorrow, I hope I have progressed some. Going to get a yoga/balance ball so maybe that will help

My next apt is on Monday, I haven't been checked since 30 weeks when she looked at my swollen complaints. Cervix was closed then, so I have no idea what to expect on Monday!
Anything would be better than nothing for me lol.

So, knock on wood, I can walk a bit better. Up until yesterday I could barely get to the bathroom. Now I can walk in small distances without pain. My pelvis still hurts to touch / spread my legs etc but the walking is better!
I ditched a super heavy pillow I was using between my legs at night and I started sleeping in silky dresses to make turning easier. So far last night was night 3 of this and I think it's helping. If today is how everyday will be, I think I can wait for natural labour :D. My fingers are crossed I can manage this and just let baby come as she wants! Fx

At my appointment now, fluid is measuring at an 8.4 today. So not bad, bp stayed normal and now doing my nst. Then I get to find out if I've dilated any more! Oh I hope so because if not then why have I been cramping so dang much! :haha:
oh and I finally put in the carseat today. I've been skeptical about putting it in too early. Even now I feel like it's almost too early. But I am 38w tomorrow!! I feel like it's such a big milestone, now it's time for baby to make his appearance!!

UPDATE;; now at 2 cm instead of one still 50% effaced and a -3 but at least I've gone up a cm
downside, my strep b culture came back positive.... :( I honestly expected it to be negative like last time I hadn't even thought about it till she told me today...

Good luck curlymikes.
Congrats Debbie!!
Glad your feeling better Meagan hope the progress continues for you so you can be more comfortable these last few weeks!

Hope your ok Lisa? I don't think we have a strep test in the Uk? It's not something I've heard about here? What does it mean for you and bubba?

My sweet twins are here! Paul 6lbs 15oz and Allison 5lbs14oz. They are doing well. Paul is in the nicu for body temperature problems. I sure hope he comes out soon! I love having them on my chest and all the snuggles. It's worth it girls!

My sweet twins are here! Paul 6lbs 15oz and Allison 5lbs14oz. They are doing well. Paul is in the nicu for body temperature problems. I sure hope he comes out soon! I love having them on my chest and all the snuggles. It's worth it girls!

Awe congrats! Two babies to love on. What a blessing!!:cloud9:

Congrats, Curly!

I'm getting very impatient. I feel like things should be happening since I keep getting these crampy feelings in the afternoon/evening, but nothing does (and my OB says there's a good possibility I'll go over since I never went into labor last time). But I'm curious to see if I've dilated or effaced more at my Tuesday appointment since I didn't get to have a 36 weeks appointment (at 35 weeks I was 1.5-2 cm and 50% effaced). I know it doesn't mean much as far as labor, but at least I'd feel like SOMETHING was happening.

Congrats, Curly!

I'm getting very impatient. I feel like things should be happening since I keep getting these crampy feelings in the afternoon/evening, but nothing does (and my OB says there's a good possibility I'll go over since I never went into labor last time). But I'm curious to see if I've dilated or effaced more at my Tuesday appointment since I didn't get to have a 36 weeks appointment (at 35 weeks I was 1.5-2 cm and 50% effaced). I know it doesn't mean much as far as labor, but at least I'd feel like SOMETHING was happening.

I feel your impatience but you dont want the baby to come too early. I think the baby is still considered a preemie at 36 weeks if Im right. Im sure itll happen soon. At least you have dilated already. I just found out I was 2cm this past weds and Im nearly 38 weeks!! Your healthy baby is coming:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->