May's Munchkins 2015

My sister (EMT) tells me pneumonia itself is not contagious. It was probably contagious back when she first got it, but by the time it's spread to her lungs not anymore. I think she had the same cold DS had, they gave her steriods which I think didn't help.

At my 37 week apt my blood pressure was too high and they ended up enducing me. Ian was born 4-17-2015 at 5:27pm. I can't post pics from my phone but will from a regular computer soon.
:cloud9: he was 7lbs 10oz and is perfect :cloud9:

Mrskcbrown I know how you feel, it is hard watching people who are due after you get to meet their little ones before you. My first was 41w and my whole pregnancy I had this naggy feeling this one would be early. But as the days go on I just feel more and more disappointed like my mind was playing tricks on me and he'll come at 41w like his big brother. :( I'm so impatient at this point.

Thanks girls, hope your Mil feels better too!

I hate feeling like this, I know it's not his fault but I swear if he coughs and then does this little whine at the end one more time I'm going to scream.

I'm barely even talking to him, I don't want to flip on him for nothing and be a total bitch.

Congrats Kaja! I am kind of wondering in the back of my head if that will be me shortly, my BP is still high at the doctors - but no protein. I wonder if I make it to 37+ weeks if they will start pressuring me to go ahead and induce....

Can't wait to see pictures!!

@lisalove: yes im so impatient now. I dont think Ive ever felt so impatient before. Not even with my other kids:shrug::shrug:. Sigh!!

@kaja: congrats again and again!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yaaaayyy! Congrats kaja! Now I can't look at your ticker on Friday, lol.

Congrats Kaja!!!! Sorry I didn't see your post earlier, I'm incredibly jealous though!

Congratulations kaja!!! Just saw your post can't wait to see pictutes! ♡♡

I almost fell again, caught myself but slammed my foot down and fucked up my pelvis even more.
Went to the hospital, monitored baby as she'd been quiet. They noted some contractions or cramps so they checked me again I'm now 2cm 50% effaced. Dr yesterday never told me squat about being effaced.
I'm getting a prescription for a support belt and physio apparently.
1cm more in 24 hrs, yay! Haha. Even though I know it means Nada.

That's my eventful evening

Congrats to all the babies being born so far! They are beautiful and glad that all is well!

Hang in there Meagan! Sorry to hear about your almost fall. Too bad they didn't just want to induce you then! Baby will be here before you know it!

Congrats kaja! Our boys share a birthday. :)

Ruby is doing really well so far. Much better Than I expected. She did really good on her 2 overnight stays at grandma's and with all the people who have been babysitting her. I've basically stopped nursing her now because Oliver needs the milk now. I've been pumping about every 2-3 hours since Friday. I'm ready to start nursing him lol. Hopefully he will be able to tomorrow. Ruby hasn't been able to meet Oliver yet, she has to be 2 to go into the nicu. But Friday is looking like a very promising day to be bring him home!

I almost forgot to mention that he is completely weaned off all extra oxygen and breathing completely on his own. And he got his umbilical line removed today as well. He is slightly jaundiced, but that will be take care of before he comes home.

Great to hear rubysmom! That's a lovely update, so happy all is well!!

So glad ruby is doing well! That gives me hope my dd will do well while we are gone! That is still what I am most nervous about!

Im glad baby is doing well. Praying that he comes home on friday:cloud9:.

I cant wait until my baby gets here:wacko:.

I had a dream last night I went into labour! This morning I had a lot of discharge that was way more watery than normal. Not quite ready for him yet, but will be in a week, so hoping its the start of something! Hope he cooks until 38/39 weeks though! But am sooooo ready to not be pregnant!

Congratulations Kaja! I hope you are both doing fine!

I'm glad to hear Oliver is doing great! I hope you get to take him home on friday so he can meet his big sister.

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time Meagan, I hope your baby won't keep you waiting too long. Anyway, you have that additional cm which can't be a bad thing!

Massive congratulations to all the new births!!

Its so weird i have a 4 week 4 day old baby and most of you are still pregnant :haha:

We are also making plans for the next baby already!

Hi mrsz! How's Wyatt doing? Are y'all home now? Sorry if you have said already! My mind has only short term memory right now, lol.

We were already making plans for this one after dd, lol. This time, my body is ready for a break for a bit!! Once I am done bfing this one, I will have been pregnant or bfing for 3.5-4 years. Ready for a break!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->