May's Munchkins 2015

He is absolutely amazing! He is gaining weight after loosing almost 1lbs after he was born he is now 4lbs 3oz!!

We came home last Wednesday it's been such an amazing week!! Finally starting to feel like a proper family :D x

That's great to hear misszoie! Happy to hear you are home and wyatt is putting on some weight!

On another note hubby and I had our first date night in almost a year tonight and it felt a bit rushed, though the time we spent was great it honestly didn't feel like a break from real life...:shrug::nope:

At 40, Im pretty sure this will be our 3rd and last. I think Im ready to just watch them grow and enjoy more time with my hubby, traveling, and moving on to new adventures.

I'm getting so excited to have my own little baby soon. I still have a while to go since I'm not due until May 27th but I'm already getting antsy. I've been nesting a lot and am feeling more and more ready. I'm still hoping baby cooks until 38 weeks but after that... it's fair game to come out!!

I'm getting so excited to have my own little baby soon. I still have a while to go since I'm not due until May 27th but I'm already getting antsy. I've been nesting a lot and am feeling more and more ready. I'm still hoping baby cooks until 38 weeks but after that... it's fair game to come out!!

It'll be here before you know it!! Not too much longer.

That's wonderful news misszoie! It's so hard leaving your baby at the hospital. I'm so happy he is home with you now. :)

Oliver is doing really awesome. He's hardly jaundiced anymore and started rooting when I held him. He still has his feeding tube in, but he was up to 50ml of milk yesterday and his max is 65ml. The dr said he still has a ways to go, but we are hoping to bring him home Friday or Saturday. Fingers crossed!!

I got the go ahead to try to let Oliver nurse yesterday, right before we left! Why couldn't the dang dr come in when we got there to tell us that.... Kind of irritated me. So that's our plan for this afternoon, once my sister comes over to watch dd.

I've been pumping like crazy and making 25-30oz in 24 hours! But now I have breast engorgement on the left side. Hopefully it feels better soon. I'm ready to just nurse my baby and slow down on the pumping!

That's great rubysmom. I have never been successful with the pump. At least not extremely successful but I'm thankful my babies could all nurse well.
Not too much longer for any of us. I'm at my 38 week appointment waiting now. I'm not too antsy yet but I am excited to meet our little one.
This is our last too. So I'm trying to cherish every moment. But it is hard to stay in the moment sometimes!

When I left the hospital with DS, I left with a giant bag of pumped milk. I pumped like mad to bring in my supply and pump for DS when he couldn't nurse yet, and ended up with oversupply in the long run. I wish I remember how much each day. Glad to hear the pumping is working for your RubysMommy!

They never put DS past I think 60 on the tube? I'm not sure, that was when I was rooming in and nursing him all the time. Hope he comes home soon!

SUNDAY
SUNDAY
SUNDAY!
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
At my appointment today she asked how I'd feel about Sunday being the day. I am so excited. She said if they get too busy then it might get pushed to Monday but Monday for sure.
US tech did a growth ultrasound and said he's 6lbs10oz give or take a lb but she really doesn't think he'll be any more than 7 and a half lbs
I can't believe there is an end!
Still at a 2 and 50% effaced but he has gone lower into the birth canal since last visit. So that makes me excited.
Three days seems like such short notice but short notice is what I've been hoping for! She did a stretch and sweep today as well and honestly it didn't hurt bad at all (usually my cervical checks ingeneral hurt like hell so I expected it to be excruciating!)
I feel like there's so much I have to do before he's here even though in reality it's only a bunch of small things!! I'll keep you all updated!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay! That so soon lisalove! Enjoy the weekend!! Glad you got a date night before lo arrives.

Congrats on pumping rubysmom, thats a lot from the beginning! I had a hard time pumping much till I went back to work.

I am feeling antsy too! It's a mixed feeling though cause I still feel overwhelmed with sooo much to do. I finally packed my hospital bag today!

Thank you! I'm glad we did too, I still have to finish my bag, though it's just a few things like Chapstick and the camera.... oh my god I still have to get the baby book! Lol :dohh: and I'd like to get a tune up on my car before Sunday as well...

I have a lot of like to do but really the only thing absolutely necessary is finishing the hospital bag. I'm just so excited to have a newborn again.

I've packed every bag but my own. The babies has been done for awhile, I did my girls bags today for their stay at my girlfriends place and hubby has been instructed to grab what he wants when it's time to go. He's got a list of what I need lol.
I'll try to pack it myself depending on how labour starts. Contractions first I can probably do it myself, water first I'm going right to the hospital.

I hope you get good news mrskcbrown!!!
Part of me is starting to panic a little to be honest. I can't believe I'm going to have a newborn again... it's been almost 5 years and this time I don't have family around to help if I need it. Though I will have a lot of family visiting in the first month I'm nervous how my first will be with the baby (I know he'll be good but he's been an only child for so long) it's DH's first, though he's been around since ds was one, I still worry I can't lie... I'm wondering how he'll be. I know he's excited but I just had such a bad experience with DS1's father... he wouldn't do anything and eventually just stopped coming over.

I hope you get good news mrskcbrown!!!
Part of me is starting to panic a little to be honest. I can't believe I'm going to have a newborn again... it's been almost 5 years and this time I don't have family around to help if I need it. Though I will have a lot of family visiting in the first month I'm nervous how my first will be with the baby (I know he'll be good but he's been an only child for so long) it's DH's first, though he's been around since ds was one, I still worry I can't lie... I'm wondering how he'll be. I know he's excited but I just had such a bad experience with DS1's father... he wouldn't do anything and eventually just stopped coming over.
Oh Lisa, I can speak on this and itll work out. My daughter is 14 and not from my hubby . My son was my DH's first too. She and my son are 10 years apart and it has worked out just well. Just make sure to give them both lots of attention and hubby too, even tho the other child isnt his. The transition will be new at first but itll be fun seeing them grow and learn together. Now my 4 year old wants to go and do everything his big sis does:haha:. Ill be praying that all works out for you!!:hugs:

BTW, Ive been against induction but if she offers it today, I just might jump on it!!

I'm not sick of being pregnant yet but I am just really excited to meet my baby! I'm also excited about finding out if it's a boy or girl. My nesting has helped me get a lot done and I'm hoping for another productive weekend this weekend!

I am always impressed by team yellow! For our next I want to be team yellow since we will have one of each! I already gave all dd's clothes away though, bins and bins ha. They were taking up too much space and we don't plan on having our third for a few years. Don't want to store them that long and my sis is pregnant with a girl so it worked out!

I am in full nesting mode! Only thing is I am exhausted and sore. So I am doing as much as I can, but find that I am just getting frustrated thinking it will never get done. I also need to lighten up on hubby as I am expecting him to do more cleaning etc, and he just doesn't get it, lol.

I just got back from my 38 week apt and am 4cm dilated and 80% effaced! I know it doesn't mean anything, but I only got to .5cm on my own with dd, so happy my body is doing iton it's own. Still no contractions though.

Also in my urine this week he said there was some sugar and trace protein. I had waffles with syrup for breakfast and he said that's why the sugar showed up. He said trace protein is,fine too and not to worry. I don't know much about the protein though, anyone know about that? Is trace fine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->