May's Munchkins 2015

Misspriss - i had the magnesium with DS2 and that crap is horrid! Hope you dont hsve to do that again

Congrats Lisa!!

Atx why were you induced at 37 weeks last time?

I had iugr and dd stopped growing. My placenta was messed up! I had a scan at 30 weeks and placenta looks good this time. Wish I had another Scan, but I can tell he is bigger for sure! He is estimated at around 8 pounds so we will see when he comes.

Congrats Lisa! So glad everything worked out and your lil man is here!

Mrsmandy, at least it's only 11 days or less!!

Congrats to everyone with your new babies:cloud9:. I'm still waiting. Feels like she is never going to get here:shrug:

Back from my Dr. Nothing much to report. Still 2cm and "baby's head is right there". If I haven't gone on my own by Monday she's going to book me for induction at 39 weeks. If the hosp is busy I could run into the same thing I did with dd2 where I went into labour before they called.

I'm feeling so exhausted with this all I don't know if I'll even have energy for labour. I also spent all night throwing up, so that could explain my over exhausted feeling :shrug:

St least you have and end in sight Meaghan. Hopefully you will go into labor before that though.

I just finished two hours of yard work. So if I don't go into labor after that then she's definitely not ready lol. Hopefully my husband doesn't kill me when he gets home and sees the work I did! He's very sweet and concerned I'll hurt myself.

Well I'm pretty sure she has dropped, someone commented on my bump pic at 35 weeks that I looked dropped, and the past 3 days I've felt a lot more pressure down there. Looking in the mirror now, I feel like I look like I've dropped. And TMI, I've been pooping several times a day, where it used to be every day or two. I have also felt more pressure in the bladder area, although I don't necessarily feel I have to pee more.

My doctor would rather me go earlier rather than later due to my high BP and risk for pre-e, so she has given me the OK to do what I can go get things moving. I'm working on the sex and walking method now, and have started EPO.

*sigh*

Single digits today!! Only 9 days til due date.

Nothing going on here but it's still exciting to think its so close.

Single digits today!! Only 9 days til due date.

Nothing going on here but it's still exciting to think its so close.

:happydance: congrats! I will be celebrating with you tomorrow! So close now!!

Eek exciting times ladies!! Not long now for us!

Had my sweep today! Midwife actually touched baby's head!! Hopefully it has started something going! Been a bit crampy, and a few bh type tightnings since then, and a bit of blood wondering if it's just from the sweep or if it's a bloody show?

That sounds promising mrsmandy! I know you can have blood from being checked/a sweep, but I never have! I think it's only pinkish too. So if it's more red it may be bloody show! I would check again soon, especially since you are having tightenings!

Very exciting Mrs Mandy. I'm going to ask for a sweep tomorrow at my appointment. I got one with my last pregnancy at 39 weeks but it didn't do anything. Maybe this time though.

Hope everyone is well! I'm still pregnant lol. Going to dr tomorrow and due sat. Maybe I'll get a sweep:shrug:. If she makes me wait it out I just might scream!!!

Mrskcbrown does your Dr have a max for time.overdue? Either way you are soooo close. Hopefully baby c comes naturally very soon!

That sounds promising mrsmandy! I know you can have blood from being checked/a sweep, but I never have! I think it's only pinkish too. So if it's more red it may be bloody show! I would check again soon, especially since you are having tightenings!

Its more sort of brown and stringy ( sorry, tmi, the things we discuss eh!!)
Had nothing overnight and this morning pains have gone 😥 come on baby! Mummy and Daddy want to meet u now!!!

Congratulations Lisa! I'm glad you had such a great birth! I can't believe though there are still nurses that make you close your legs and wait for the doctor. That makes me so angry!

Wow Kazy, two hours of yard work! My shape has gotten so bad I have to catch my breath after taking just one flight of stairs, let alone I should be able to do any yardwork!

Nothing new here. Just waiting for any sign that baby will want to be coming soon, and so far, nothing. I'm not surprised because my first was a few days late but I'm REALLY hoping this one will be a few days early. I do not want to go overdue with the pain I've been having in my back and pelvis. I'm physically and emotionally as ready as I can be and I'm just waiting on baby.

Speaking of being prepared there are still a few things I have to find places for in the house. The baby swing, etc. Already having a toddler in the house has made space a little more difficult to come by. This solidifies that this will be my last baby. It's crowded in here!

Congratulations Lisa! I'm glad you had such a great birth! I can't believe though there are still nurses that make you close your legs and wait for the doctor. That makes me so angry!

Wow Kazy, two hours of yard work! My shape has gotten so bad I have to catch my breath after taking just one flight of stairs, let alone I should be able to do any yardwork!

The nurses made me stop pushing and wait for the doctor too, when my daughter was born. One nurse did run down the hallway though and hurry him along. WHen he got there he made me stop pushing for a bit too so that I would stretch and not tear. Maybe it worked because I only needed one stitch!?

My nurse told me to stop pushing. I just ignored her. haha

Oliver was coming so fast that the midwife told me to slow down and not push as hard... It was great advice actually! No tears or stitches! But if someone told me to stop pushing in the middle (or end) of the process, I would've punched them! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->