May's Munchkins 2015

I think spotting is normal up to 48 hours after a cervical exam or sex.

Fairly convincing false labour this morning. Cramping regularly with BH for 6 hours. Finally went to the hosp after about 5, no dilation change but she thinks my cervix has comes forward based on me saying my Dr checking me hurt like hell but hers didn't. They gave me a bunch of water and it calmed it. A bit disappointing, it was truly convincing.
Still getting BH but the cramps aren't as bad.
BAH!

No labor here and due tomorrow. I thought my fluid was leaking so went to hospital but nope nothing. It's clear but not my water breaking according to nurse. At this point I feel like she is just going to have to be taken via csection because my dr will use no interventions due to previous csection 14 years ago!!! I'm really depressed about it all, especially if I have to get a csection:(. If that happens I'm definitely having no more kids because I don't ever want to be cut again!! Sorry I'm so angry😖

He was 2 days old in this one ♡

Attachments

• 20150428_140151.jpg
    20150428_140151.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 10
Lisa he's gorgeous!!

I'm still hanging on with zero promising signs at all!! Seriously starting to believe I'll be going to be induced next Friday at this point! :(
I think the hardest part is seeing hubby's face fall every evening when he gets in from work and knows there's still no change!

I gotta tell ya. Having the flu or a flu-like virus during the last month of pregnancy... It's rough. Severe muscle aches, fever, hot/cold flashes, headaches... Very not cool. It's already hard to move and then add my muscles feeling like I've been hit by a bus. Eck.

Wonder if anyone will give birth the same day as the royal baby! You better get working on that labor thing if you want a chance at it!!

Mrsk and mrsmandy just remember labor can start at.anytime. you don't have to have a bunch of signs. My only non induced labor was.my.first and my.water.broke with no other symptom. Praying you go naturally this week. I hope I do too! All of my symptoms have disappeared so they must have come.on from my exam Thursday. Hopefully I will have some.progression by next Thursday if not a baby!

Mrsk and mrsmandy just remember labor can start at.anytime. you don't have to have a bunch of signs. My only non induced labor was.my.first and my.water.broke with no other symptom. Praying you go naturally this week. I hope I do too! All of my symptoms have disappeared so they must have come.on from my exam Thursday. Hopefully I will have some.progression by next Thursday if not a baby!

You are so right and thank you. I'm working on my patience. Csection or vbac at least I'll know she'll be here this week sometime. But pls NO csection God:).

I'm so sick of working, 8 days left to go, I'm really counting down to getting some rest. I'm getting a bit snappy towards my coworkers as well, I'm pretty sure they'll be glad to see me go.... :)

I'm having my 38 week scan tomorrow! I'm glad I'll get to see our baby again, because he seems to be moving less these past few days. I could really use some reassurance.

My goodness I'm behind! Lol! Congrats on the new arrivals! I'm not due until the end of the month - so it's going to be hard to watch all the babies arriving while waiting "patiently" for our little gal!

Sending out hugs and well wishes to everyone as due dates arrive and birth days start piling up! So excited to see all the cuties and hear names! Anyone else have their name picked out already? We haven't been telling people in real life, but we can tell the interwebs, right? :winkwink:

Our little gal is named Alice MacKenzie! Looking forward to having her set on my chest and being able to say, "Nice to finally meet you, Alice. We've been waiting a long time for you!" :cloud9:

I've been having some pains on and off, but nothing too bad and nothing that really indicated labor. Last night and this morning I've had a bit of red/pink blood (which my OB said wasn't a concern when I called), but I don't feel anything else happening at this point. I just want this little guy out!

I hope we have some more babies around here soon!

Have a dr appointment and a growth scan today! I'm hoping this girl comes out soon. I've been FINE with the hip pain, the back pain, the sciatica, the heartburn, the nausea, the tiredness, etc - nothing about this pregnancy has made me want to have it be "done".

Until my hemorrhoids flared up. Holy crap. I need to have this baby! I went from having painless hemorrhoids since about 20 weeks, to it hurting to walk, sit down...then throw in the frequent BMs since she's dropped....oh it's awful. I swear, even with cream, they keep me up at night!

Oh man Misspriss, sorry to hear that! Mine are still painless thankfully! Good luck at your scan!

Beautiful name mito!

I still have no labor signs and baby hasn't dropped yet I don't think. So sitting at 4cm 80% effaced still. Just waiting, ugh.

My goodness I'm behind! Lol! Congrats on the new arrivals! I'm not due until the end of the month - so it's going to be hard to watch all the babies arriving while waiting "patiently" for our little gal!

Sending out hugs and well wishes to everyone as due dates arrive and birth days start piling up! So excited to see all the cuties and hear names! Anyone else have their name picked out already? We haven't been telling people in real life, but we can tell the interwebs, right? :winkwink:

Our little gal is named Alice MacKenzie! Looking forward to having her set on my chest and being able to say, "Nice to finally meet you, Alice. We've been waiting a long time for you!" :cloud9:

That's really pretty!! Our daughters name will be Koreena Madyson. We call her Kizzie for short already:cloud9:

That's really pretty!! Our daughters name will be Koreena Madyson. We call her Kizzie for short already:cloud9:

Awww I love that name too! And Kizzie is such a great nickname! I think we'll be calling Alice "Lissy" as a nickname instead of Ali! :flow:

I feel your hemroid pain! I also totally get the laundry list of things that you can manage and then 1 thing happens and BAM I'm done it's too much haha! For me it's my bladder. The spd sucks, the hip pain sucks but if I have bladder issues I'm miserable!

Had a sweep this morning, so far nothings coming of it except bleeding. And pain, cuz my Dr is NOT gentle.
If that doesn't do anything I'll be scheduled on the induction list starting Friday. The hosp will call me when they can take me, so hopefully by the end of the weekend my little girl is here and I can start to heal :)

Hopefully your sweep works Meaghan. I had no e last Thursday that caused some oain, bleeding, and bloody show but nothing that led to labor. :( Dr said she would do again this Thursday if I want it. She also said after Thursday I can choose to be induced whenever I want. Its tempting not gonna lie! Anyone else refusing inducing and holding out?? I may need support lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->