May's Munchkins 2015

hello all!

still waiting here too. cramping regularly the past week or so and feeling some pressure but nothing regular. also, tmi, i am going to the bathroom numerous times a day. I'm hoping that it all means something but i won't bold my breath until 39 weeks. please don't be late, baby!

I hope everyone is well!

Seems we're all in the same boat! Can't wait for some more babie to arrive!

I had my house nice and clean, but over the last week haven't had energy to clean. Now it looks normal again, ugh.

My waters are going to be broken tonight at 12 midnight. Hopefully this will work and I'll have a baby girl tomorrow!! So excited!!!

I had a scan this last Monday for my 38th week. The baby weighed 6 pounds 10 oz, which seems to be average from what I've read, however the ultrasound tech said the baby is measuring about a week behind, but that it's fine and some babies are smaller and that it really shouldn't change the due date. Anyone have this situation? I mean, naturally, I'm freaking out inside... haha

On 38+4 I had an US and tech guessed 6lbs 10 oz had him 39+1 6lbs 4oz so she was pretty darn close! Though we already knew he was going to be a smaller baby. Don't worry about it at all! (Though I can't say anything as far as due dates are concerned as I was induced)

My waters are going to be broken tonight at 12 midnight. Hopefully this will work and I'll have a baby girl tomorrow!! So excited!!!

Yay! So glad you don't have to get a c section!! Good luck can't wait to hear your update!

Well baby dropped 2 days ago and today I had cramping and diahrrea. Also a lot more discharge. I think my body is getting ready. I have a scheduled C Section for May 19th but don't know if I'll make it to then.

It is exciting to see we are all having the same symptoms though. We are all getting ready to have babies! And all the best to you kcbrown! :)

Eh baby dropped for me a couple weeks ago, loose stools and increased discharge....and nothing yet! I was so hoping for today...

kajastarlight, I hope you have a baby by now or are close! :)

Eh baby dropped for me a couple weeks ago, loose stools and increased discharge....and nothing yet! I was so hoping for today...

Same here! I'm due in 2 days and was so hopeful I'd have him on my own this time, but I'm thinking it looks less and less likely. Baby has dropped, I've been 3 cm/50% effaced for three appointments in a row, I've had cramps on and off for weeks, and bloody mucus for 6 days now. I'll be so happy for my appointment on Tuesday so we can get an induction scheduled - at least then I'll feel like there is a real end in sight!

kajastarlight, I hope you have a baby by now or are close! :)

Same here! I'm due in 2 days and was so hopeful I'd have him on my own this time, but I'm thinking it looks less and less likely. Baby has dropped, I've been 3 cm/50% effaced for three appointments in a row, I've had cramps on and off for weeks, and bloody mucus for 6 days now. I'll be so happy for my appointment on Tuesday so we can get an induction scheduled - at least then I'll feel like there is a real end in sight!

I'm not even that close, no action at all down there, had some cramping today though after DTD! So exciting...today would have been my mom's birthday, she passed away a few years ago, we are naming the baby after her, so I was really hoping we might get lucky and she'd show up a little early, but no such luck!

I am 7cm! My hat goes off to you ladies who did or are going to do labor naturally. I'm a wuss and got the epidural. They had to do it twice. It didn't work the first time:(. Can't wait to see her sweet face😀

I am 7cm! My hat goes off to you ladies who did or are going to do labor naturally. I'm a wuss and got the epidural. They had to do it twice. It didn't work the first time:(. Can't wait to see her sweet face😀

So close! :happydance:

Eloise Hope was born at 7:55 this morning. And it was super fast! My water broke at 6:15 contractions started. Barely made it to the hospital and 10 minutes later she was born at 7:55. She is so perfect.

Yay! She will be here so soon mrsbrown!

Go for a long walk today Misspriss!! Hope your dd comes today too!

Heading to my 40 week apt! Excited to see what's going on!

Congrats kazy!!! I hope my labor is that fast :) can't wait to see baby pics! Enjoy your sweet lo!

I am 7cm! My hat goes off to you ladies who did or are going to do labor naturally. I'm a wuss and got the epidural. They had to do it twice. It didn't work the first time:(. Can't wait to see her sweet face��

7 cm already - that's great!! You'll be meeting your baby soon!!

Eloise Hope was born at 7:55 this morning. And it was super fast! My water broke at 6:15 contractions started. Barely made it to the hospital and 10 minutes later she was born at 7:55. She is so perfect.

Congrats!! That's reallllllly fast!!! Glad all went well! Born on her due date, too. That's fun.

Congrats, Kazy!!!!!

So many babies coming, I hope I didn't have to wait too much longer for mine!

Congrats Kazy! Beautiful name!

Good luck mrskcbrown! Not much longer, hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->