May's Munchkins 2015

Congrats Kazy!!! :)

kcbrown, you're almost there!!! :)

Eloise Hope was born at 7:55 this morning. And it was super fast! My water broke at 6:15 contractions started. Barely made it to the hospital and 10 minutes later she was born at 7:55. She is so perfect.

Blimey - that is quick! Congratulations x

Baby is here!! Koreena Madison. 8lbs, 2oz and 20 inches. Born at 12:50. I'll post pics later. Two-three pushes and then God blessed us!!

My dr said he would induce today, but baby is still measuring under 8 pounds so I am holding out! Next apt is Wednesday, but hoping he comes sooner!

Congrats, mrskcbrown!

Okay, TMI, but has anyone had leaking waters before? I don't feel like anything is leaking (and certainly don't feel like my urine is leaking), but I've having a lot more wet on my panty liners than the last couple days. I'm still definitely having mucus too (though no longer bloody like the rest of the week), but the wetness is at least twice as much as I was having yesterday and seems less slippery. The OB nurse line said they didn't think it was an issue and that I didn't need to get checked out. I'm sure they're probably right, but it just seems odd that my mucus picked up that much today. :shrug: I might only be even thinking about it as a possible concern due to the fact that my SIL had her water leak for most likely a week before she started getting some contractions, went in and they had to do an emergency C-section due to infection. I was just wondering if anyone has been getting really large amounts of mucus, or if you've had a really slow leak in your water that seemed like it was just increased mucus?

Congrats mrsbrown!!

Kate, I have had a lot more discharge the past week and a half. I have to change my panties several times a day cause they are wet, ugh. I also have the mucousy discharge several times a day.

Congrats kcbrown on the birth of your daughter! That is great you didn't need a C-Section! :)

I have had increased discharge, along with cramping the past two days. I think it is normal as we get closer to delivery time!

Well ladies sorry to have been awol for a few days, but I was a bit busy finally having my gorgeous little boy who wanted to keep us waiting as long as possible!! 10 days late and 38 hours of labour later and little William finally made his grand arrival into the world at 4.46am May 8th, a healthy 7lbs 15oz!
We had a bit of journey together from complete back contractions (don't let the hospital fob you off saying that it's just the early part and to.stay at home until contractions get started in the bump and become regular! If you feel that it is more than that get checked! When hubby insisted on taking me to be checked even though I said it can't be yet as I still hadn't felt any contractions in my bump, I was 5cm, contracting every 5-10 mins, thinking that I was still just in early stages and not progressing anywhere!)
When my waters broke at 8cm they had meconium in them and they had been bulging it tricked my cervix into thinking I was fully dilated when I was still only 8cm.
We then had a problem with my body wanting to push before I was fully dilated I couldn't stop it and it was causing his heartrate to drop. They got me wheeled down to theatre to prep for an emergency c section meanwhile I got to 10cm and was able to push him out with the slight aid of a vontous! All done with just a warm bath and gas and air just from 8cm in an attempt to help me slow my breathing enough through the contractions trying to get me to push before he was ready!
My poor little man is struggling with feeding due to a headache from the vontouse but he's getting there now so fingers crossed we'll be able to get home today!

Congratulations on the babies I've missed in the last couple days, hope you all have a swift and easy recovery!
Hope those of you with promising signs get to meet your babies really soon!!

Congratulations all. They really do seem to be coming at once now! Xxx

Congrats to all those who have had thier babies :)
I'm due in 8 days but they don't want me going over 41 weeks so he needs to come on his own before the 22nd May (13 days) or it's induction for me. Hopefully he does cos I dont fancy induction one bit!!

Congrats mrsmandy! So glad he came out without a c section!!

Today is my due date, but still no sign of little man. Increased discharge and more BMs, but have had those a while now. Getting impatient!!

Increased discharge is normal. Waters leaking tends to be more watery/slippery and also has a distinct sweet smell.

Congrats on all the recent births!!!

Congrats MrsMandy!! I too had my baby May 8, but only 10 hours of labor.

Glad to see so many healthy babies. I'm going home today from hospital.

Congrats MsMandy! That is great you didn't need a C Section!

All the best to you Meagan! Yay for baby finally coming!

Congrats, MrsMandy!

Increased discharge is normal. Waters leaking tends to be more watery/slippery and also has a distinct sweet smell.

Hmmm, mine is definitely watery and a little slippery, and it does have a kind of sweet smell. I hope it's just that my mucus plug is really dissolving since they have said they don't want me to come in to get checked out and I don't have an OB appt until Tuesday. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->