May's Munchkins 2015

I ended up going back to the hospital at 4 AM, as the contractions were closer together and so painful. I was 2 CM by then. I still had a C Section and they were able to remove a 6 cm fibroid. I am feeling a lot better than my 1st section.

Zachary John Reed made his appearance on 5/16/15 @ 7:12 AM, weighing 8 lbs 7 oz and measuring at 21 inches long. He is my little man and I love him so much!!

Congrats to you Kate! And best wishes to all the ladies still waiting! May it be your time soon!

Attachments

• IMG_20150516_154602.jpg
    IMG_20150516_154602.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 8
Congrats leikla!

My contractions also got stronger and my little man Michael, middle name still undecided, arrived quickly! 9 pounds 12 oz, 21 inches! I was 10cm when arrived so another birth with no epidural for me!! Will post pic when we get a moment!

Aww so glad he came on his own atx! Congrats!

Congrats leikla!

Welcome Josh, Zachary and Michael! Congrats to all mums. Two days to go for me, I had some bh and cramps last week but the weekend has been very quiet so the wait continues.

Congrats leikla!

My contractions also got stronger and my little man Michael, middle name still undecided, arrived quickly! 9 pounds 12 oz, 21 inches! I was 10cm when arrived so another birth with no epidural for me!! Will post pic when we get a moment!

Congrats atx on the birth of Michael! And wow, you went very fast! God bless you with no epidural!

Due yesterday but still here today. Usually late with my babies so its not really a shock :lol:

Congrats to all the new mummies!!!! Hope everyone is doing well. Xx

Thanks for the advice on feeding times, we had him weighed yesterday and he hasn't put on weight aso we have now upped his feeds to every 2 hours.

Congrats to everyone on your new additions. I wish every one sleep!! The one thing I so desperately want now lol!!

Not sure if I posted a pic. Here is my doll. Koreena Madison

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 6
39 weeks today. I'm very ready but baby isn't. I just hope not to go too overdue :shrug:

Congrats to everyone on your new additions. I wish every one sleep!! The one thing I so desperately want now lol!!

Sleep? I distantly remember this was something I once enjoyed? Tonight I have been up and feeding every hour! ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Went to my mw appt today. She tried to do a sweep but I have a posterior cervix so she couldn't reach. Bit disappointed but what can you do.

It was my due date on Monday!

It has gone by so so quickly!! Hope your all doing well!

I'm a week late with my update but Piper Nicole is here!!
It started last Wed at 130am. I woke up with contractions but I had been having them on and off for days so I wasn't sure it was going to lead anywhere. I went downstairs to breathe through them so hubby could sleep. By 3 am and after tracking that they were every 3-5 mins and over a min every time. The pain and pressure was intense and I just kept thinking I can't do this for hours I want an epidural. I called my mom to come stay with Dd1 so we could get to the hospital. She left right away but lives 2.5 hrs away. By the time she got to my house 6am the contractions were on top of each other and I could barely walk to the car. 30 mins later we pulled up at the hospital and I waited outside while hubby parked the car. I was moaning and rocking from side to side and in a few mins we were headed inside. I made it to the end of the hall before anorthern massive contraction hit and I braCed against the wall and my body started pushing. My water broke in true movie style and I started screaming, she's coming. A porter grabbed a wheelchair and pushed me to tge maternity ward. I was screaming to the nurses that she was coming. They put me right in a room took off my pants and told me to hold on while they got a Dr. as soon as the Dr walked in she said ok push. 2 pushes later piper was here.
8.8 lbs
21 inches
May 13 @ 7am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back