May's Munchkins 2015

HI!
I am a late arriver. I just got my BFP on Monday morning. This will be #5 for us, and a big surprise!

I already have 4 boys, so I am really hoping this is our little girl :baby:

I am from Wyoming, and am 36 years old. I can't wait to get to know all of you!

Attachments

• Picture0915140836_1 (2).jpg
    Picture0915140836_1 (2).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 0
HI!
I am a late arriver. I just got my BFP on Monday morning. This will be #5 for us, and a big surprise!

I already have 4 boys, so I am really hoping this is our little girl :baby:

I am from Wyoming, and am 36 years old. I can't wait to get to know all of you!
Congrats! For the past year I have wanted to go to Wyoming. A girl who was hump buddy from here lives there and her pics of the mountains they hike look beautiful!

Congrats! For the past year I have wanted to go to Wyoming. A girl who was hump buddy from here lives there and her pics of the mountains they hike look beautiful!

Yes, the mountains are my favorite part of Wyoming. I grew up here, and we love camping, fishing, and hunting...just being outside! In fact, I am *supposed* to be going hunting next month...hopefully I will feel up to it!

I'm Bristol, UK here. I do not sound like a pirate/farmer as I wasn't raised here.

Rachelle I envy you. I LOVE washington and have tried soooo hard to get my husband to move there! He refuses to leave Phoenix even though I have a medical condition that makes the heat here unsafe for me in the summer (so half the year practically lol). Would love to move to Spokane area.

If its the heat that you don't like about phoenix, than i promise spokane isnt the place to be during the summer. You'd want to be west of the mountains. for the most part, our summers are mild (except this summer...it was sort of freakishly hot) I was born in Kennewick and raised (from the age of 2) in Tacoma (about 45 minutes south of Seattle). We were stationed in kaiserslautern, Germany at one point, and the weather was EXACTLY the same. Then Kansas, which I couldn't stand because of the heat.

I've corrected mistakes and added people

we are waiting until our first u/s to tell family. Ive told a couple of friends, but waiting on that. My in laws never wanted kids at all (something I refuse to disclose to my husband EVER) and when we told them we were pregnant with dani, they weren't too please. In fact we told them on christmas with my family their too. They felt we should have told them in private (making it ABOUT them, and not their first grandchild ugh) They are good grandparents, but they act so uninterested sometimes. I'm scared to tell them about this baby. I dont want to be there for that conversation.

I dont know how my family will react. I think good, but I'm not sure. Specially since two babies (mine and my sisters) were born last year, and then my sister got pregnant again when my nephew was 7 months. niece was born this year, and I'll have one next year. My poor dad and his 7 grandchildren. hes a good grandpa tho.

Okay, i'm off to bed. I just worked 24 hours in a 48 hour period. I'm exhausted.

I'm a central European girl :)

We immediately told our families and they are over the Moon. I just have to tell my girlfriends, we haven't got together since last week and I just need their input the most. I do worry about one friend who will be the only one left without kids, Ifear she might feel left out...

Try again 3rd time lucky.

Another one from the uk here!! I'm in hertfordshire not to far from London.

Well I had my scan yesterday and don't really know what to think... The women said that all looks well but time will tell if it is a viable pregnancy. Baby has implanted nice and high. I also ovulated from my left ovary. Baby is measuring at 5weeks. We only saw the gestational sack no yolk sack or heartbeat. I've got another scan on the 1st October.

What worries me is I thought I was 5weeks 4days? And if I was 5weeks how did I find out when I did it would of made me 2weeks 6days when I had my first bfp...

Anyone think I should ask for follow up bloods?

Baby's grow really different in thr.beginning. Your initial date is more than likely correct and baby is just behind a.bit (which is nothing to worry about) of they rescinded next week you could be ensuring ahead because it change just like that. This.early in the game the ultrasound can only.give them a rough.estimate.

I can't help but think something is wrong....

My other half keeps telling me to relax and wait till the 1st

With DD I had an early scan and at 6 weeks could only see a sac. At 9 weeks there was a nice healthy baby growing. She's given us many scares though as she made me bleed on and off until week 14.

This time it feels like another boy as I haven't had any morning sickness. My guesses where right last time and this just feels like a boy.

I've got no pregnancy symptoms at all? I'm really worried about this pregnancy and would like a symptom to hit me just so I know things are progressing. I can't help but be anxious at the moment

I had no symptoms with my daughter. I didn't even find out I was pregnant with her until I took a test around 10 weeks. My cycles were a little longer and I thoughts had a light period, turned out to be implantation bleeding. She is happy and healthy and almost a year. No symptoms don't mean anything! Everyone and every pregnancy is different. She also measured behind the whole pregnancy and was born small at 38 weeks. I just make small babies doc said. I wouldn't worry, it is good they saw the sac!

Thisis my 2nd pregnancy, and I have felt it from the beginning, unlike my last. I feel a lot of pulling and cramping and stretching. Last night on my right side while getting up it felt like I almost tore a muscle. I feel worried, but I hear with your 2nd you can feel the stretching more. Anyone else finding this true on their 2nd pregnancy?

Also nauseated this time around, where I had none with my daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->