May's Munchkins 2015

Hi ladies, can I join the thread?! :wave: I got my bfp a few weeks ago but have been very cautious about it as had a chemical pregnancy last cycle so I've just been waiting to see what happens. The CP happened at 5 weeks and now I'm over 6 weeks with this one I feel I can relax a little! This will be my second baby, DD turns 2 on Sunday. Due around 10th May but won't know for sure until dating scan which will probably be end on October (very jealous of you US ladies who get early scans!)

Welcome Pusscat!

I had a chemical in June, so I know how you feel. When I pass 4w2d, it will be such a relief...but I couldn't keep quiet until then! I'm such a chatter sometimes.

Eek, you've found out very early misspriss! Fingers crossed for you. I'm the opposite and like to keep things to my self and actually find it very difficult to tell people I'm pregnant!

IRL, I am enjoying NOT telling anyone. But probably only because I have this wonderful online outlet for all my pregnancy chatter. IRL, DH and I, and some random strangers I asked about double strollers in person, are the only people who know. We are specifically trying to AVOID telling the in-laws until 8-12 weeks.

I'm so excited, I LOVE talking about it. It's pretty much the only thing on my mind all day....

Hi ladies :)

I am edd of 27-28th may has I have irregular cycles

sweet x

Pusscat, I also had a chemical last cycle! Fx it will result in happy healthy little ones this time around. :)

I got to see my little one today! I had an ultrasound since I've been spotting and my doctor was also concerned about an ectopic since my HCG was high, but the ultrasound showed a perfectly sized (6w4d, right on the dot!) fetus with a heartbeat of 134. The bleeding is coming from a subchorionic hematoma. Apparently it does give a 1-3% risk of miscarriage, but my doctor isn't worried about it and says it will heal on its own, so I'm trying to stay relaxed about it. I'm just glad my little one is in the right place and has a heartbeat. :happydance:

I am so sorry Yazzy :(!

Congrats on the bloods missz nd the can kategirl! Glad y'all have some assurance now! 8 days till my scan. I am terrified of them finding no hb. I remember bing scared with every scan of my daughters too. Stress!

Yazzy I'm sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you xx

So sorry for your loss Yazzy. I've been there and its no fun :(

Holy crap, there's a baby in there!!

I thought this was going to be my first Ob appointment but it ended up just being a sonogram and a quick sit-down with my doc. I'll have a real appointment in 2 weeks at 8 weeks with blood work and everything.

Basically, it fabulous! Well, mostly. There was a little blob in the right spot, measuring right on track at 6w. There was even a heartbeat! 103. The ultrasound tech said that was perfect and then the doctor said "it's maybe a little on the slow side but I don't want you to worry." Oh thanks, I'll totally not worry now. But I checked with Dr. Google and I really think it's fine. I can't wait to see this parasite again at 8 weeks.

As for other stuff, when they first measured my BP it was super, super high and they freaked out but I kept telling them it was because I'd just had the sonogram and my heart was racing. Sure enough it was back to normal later. Also the doctor offered me meds for my all day nausea. I turned it down though because it's only been a couple days, I can still eat, and I've had no vomiting. It it gets worse I'll have her call it in but for now I'm trying to tough it out.

Yazzy, I'm so so very sorry for your loss.

THart and kategirl, congrats on the positive ultrasounds today!

We arent telling anyone yet either. I really want to tell my mom and mil but we figured we should spare them the grief if i lose this one too. My mom had a really hard time last time. Today out of the blue she calls me and says that she knows that i am pregnant. (she thinks i just ovulated and got pregnant) it took all my might not to blurt out youre right i am! She says she just felt it when she woke up and has been praying for me and the baby. I just acted like i didnt know yet and told her to keep praying. Its crazy though! She couldnt even guess because of how i looked or was acting because last time she saw me was before i was pregnant. I am planning on telling her if everything is good at my scan. Only 10 days away!

Ladies, I've been reading along since I got my BFP on Sept 4, but I was too chicken to join until I had an ultrasound. But I feel like I know some of you already! Congrats to all.

My ultrasound was today and we got a sweet surprise: TWINS!!!

It's still very early and I know I'll be on edge until my next ultrasound on Sept 30 when we hopefully see the heartbeats. (They couldn't detect them today, but the doctor said we were right on track and everything looked fine.) I'm still pretty nervous, but fingers are crossed tightly.

I'm 32, live in Boston, and this will be the first (and second!) baby for my husband and me. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all!

Rachelle, this may change later but for now, you can put me down for a due date of May 18. And we're gonna try to be Team Yellow. :)

Yazzy, I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

To everyone else, congrats on the ultrasounds and TWINS!! :)

Yazzy, I am sorry for your loss. I wish bean had been sticky for you. I wish you nothing but the best of luck in the future, and get well rested!

Added new people, and we have our 2nd set of twins!!!

This nausea is KILLING me. I had to lay on the couch all day today. I felt sick all day. Ugh. I'm temped to get ahold of my dr and see about getting something. I can't eat or function properly.

Picks: if its bothering you so much, please go see the dr. It does both you and the baby no good if you are stressed out. It'll help ease your mind, so do it. I hope everything is okay.

Congrats to all the new ladies :)

Second set of Twins how exciting !!

Sorry to all of you feeling ill, I'm sure MS is just brutal.

AFM - not much to speak of. bbs a bit sore, and have a few waves where I thought to myself is this nausea? I have had to start unbuttoning the top button by the end of the day, so that is not fun lol...although with my daughter I was in maternity pants by 8 weeks :wacko:
Have my first ultrasound Monday morning and I cannot wait. I really need the reassurance that little bean is ok.

Have a fabulous weekend ladies :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->