May's Munchkins 2015

Picksbaby - I am going through something a little similar (read this if you'd like: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...er/2228567-5w-instead-7w-really-confused.html). I should be 8+5 weeks based on my LMP but it turns out I'm only 7 weeks, which puts my BFP at 2 w 6 d (Aug 20th). Makes NO sense whatsoever but I had a follow up scan this week and the baby is growing properly. Have you had your levels checked? My HCG was 25000 at 5+5 which is CRAZY high, and yet I also have no symptoms (started getting a tired the last few days but that's about it). Listen to your OH!

I'm also from the UK :)

I've had my second set of blood today I'm still waiting on a phone call with the results.

Its great to see everyone here! I am still freaking out about everything. We live on a REALLY bumpy road. Its like off roading. I obviously have to go on it. My husband drives really slow but i still get really bumped and jostled. Last night was really bad because it had just poured and as it bumped i felt cramping. I woke up this morning scared to death that i killed my baby last night. I havent had any cramping bleeding since.

I am trying to reassure myself and not go crazy but its so hard.

Got my U/S in under 2 hours and drinking this water down at a fast pace is making me horrible! :(

Thart, good luck on your u/s! That is so exciting!

Drinking lots of water fast makes me sick now too...ugh.

We havent told many people either but probably will after the scan next week, I guess. I really wouldnt care who is or isnt excited about me having a baby. This is my life and if me and my husband want to have 10 babies, then its simply none of their business. Enjoy your pregnancies ladies and dont sweat the small stuff, because its all small stuff!

Thisis my 2nd pregnancy, and I have felt it from the beginning, unlike my last. I feel a lot of pulling and cramping and stretching. Last night on my right side while getting up it felt like I almost tore a muscle. I feel worried, but I hear with your 2nd you can feel the stretching more. Anyone else finding this true on their 2nd pregnancy?

Also nauseated this time around, where I had none with my daughter.

This is my 2nd pregnancy and I feel the stretches, pulls and cramps a lot more this time around! I also get the sensation that I have torn something if I stretch is certain positions. I think the uterus is more pliable after being stretched out already for the first time around so we feel it a lot more. I am sure all is fine! :)

Picks- I had zero symptoms with my first two. I wasn't even overly tired. I actually traveled to India like 6-9 weeks. Smells didn't bother me, time change didn't bother me, it was like nothing had changed. With my daughter I had a lot but it ended around 9 weeks which scared me at the time but everything was fine. And actually I had the most symptoms of nausea and fatigue with my MC. So they really are all different. I know it's hard not to analyze it all. Even with my multiple experiences I am still having to talk myself out of worrying all the time!
Curly- don't worry about the bumpy road. I am a runner and ran with my daughter and actually ran 8 miles this morning. That most likely jostles around more than your road and all is fine. Cramps are really normal.
I think the ligament pain must get worse each pregnancy. Mine is pretty bad this time around. It's hard to remember if this is worse than my last but for sure worse than my first two.
I seriously cannot wait until my scan next week. It's kind of driving me crazy.

Thisis my 2nd pregnancy, and I have felt it from the beginning, unlike my last. I feel a lot of pulling and cramping and stretching. Last night on my right side while getting up it felt like I almost tore a muscle. I feel worried, but I hear with your 2nd you can feel the stretching more. Anyone else finding this true on their 2nd pregnancy?

Also nauseated this time around, where I had none with my daughter.

This is my 2nd pregnancy and I feel the stretches, pulls and cramps a lot more this time around! I also get the sensation that I have torn something if I stretch is certain positions. I think the uterus is more pliable after being stretched out already for the first time around so we feel it a lot more. I am sure all is fine! :)

This is my first and I have had so much cramping and pulling!! (No bleeding though so not concerned) if it gets worse with a second.....😥
I was almost in tears one day a couple weeks ago it was so uncomfortable!

U/S was wonderful :) measuring exactly on. Little baby is 1.38cm and has hb of 155.

So jealous of all of your ultrasounds. I probably won;t have one until the 1st week of October. I do have my blood draw on Sunday, so that's something! Haha.

So jealous of all of your ultrasounds. I probably won;t have one until the 1st week of October. I do have my blood draw on Sunday, so that's something! Haha.

I won't get one until November the 6th I've worked it out as. On the plus side mine and OH's birthday's are around then so counting it as an early birthday present.

My first appt is Oct 22. Don't know if they'll do an u/s or not. If not then, then I'll get one at my appt four weeks later.

I've gotten my blood results back and they are 7,395!

They have gone from 3,604 to 7,395 in 48 hours. So my numbers are looking positive!.

I'm getting my second scan on Tuesday 23rd let's hope we get a better picture of everything then.

I've gotten my blood results back and they are 7,395!

They have gone from 3,604 to 7,395 in 48 hours. So my numbers are looking positive!.

I'm getting my second scan on Tuesday 23rd let's hope we get a better picture of everything then.

Your bloods are looking great!

Does anyone think it would be worth me getting bloods done now? I'm really worried

We haven't told family yet though I have a sneaking suspicion my MIL knows and I told 2 of my friends. It's way too early as I just had a loss in July. We didn't tell anyone then either but we did tell a few when we lost it.

I am having NO symptoms whatsoever. Maybe a bit drowsy but I'm also not sleeping too great. I'm not even really feeling much cramping or stretching as you all are. I'm finding it really difficult to stay positive but overall I'm hoping for a good outcome.

I had a doctors appt today, mostly family history and order more blood work, etc. My ultrasound is Oct 2nd, which happens to be our anniversary, but the doctor doesn't expect to see much and expects another ultrasound two or so weeks after that. He seems to be optimistic so far and is encouraging me to be as well. Fingers crossed!

I hope you are all well!

Had our first ultrasound a few days ago at 6w1d and saw our little sweet pea (see avatar) and his/her heartbeat! Can't wait for the next ultrasound in 4 weeks to see him/her again! :)

Hey lovely ladies,

Wishing you all healthy and happy pregnancies...unfortunately I'm out :( after bleeding I had a scan today which confirmed I have lost my baby.

So onwards and upwards...wish me luck for a healthy pregnancy soon!

So sorry to hear that, yazzy. Will be thinking of you :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->