May's Munchkins 2015

Miss Priss, I do think that you and I are due the same day. My doctor says the 24th or 25th due to LMP but I always ovulate late. I think I'm actually about 4w1d today.We shall see once I have a dating scan. And not many symptoms here either. Makes me nervous but I'm trying to stay positive and not get excited yet, if that makes any sense?

As for exercise, does chasing toddlers count? I was very deep into my cardio and some small weights for a while and I got into pretty good shape and lost a lot of weight but since my loss in July I've been slacking and piled on a few lbs. So chasing my daughter and my friends children (I babysit) is pretty much all I'm up to now.

I hope you're all well!

My doctor is going to say the 25th based on LMP (or the 24th? I forget) but I know when I ovulated and it's the 29th....I'm sure they won't change it but I will keep my tickers based on what I know to be correct! I'm 4w0d today.

Well, in that case, I chase a toddler too in my off time...but if you do it everyday it ceases to become exercise and becomes your "normal activity level"...aka your body gets used to it!

I just got back from the gym. I rolled back on the weights a little, did fewer reps and 1 less set of everything (also because I work out on lunch and have very little time!). I completely forwent the Bulgarian split squats with the overhead press, too unbalanced. I did static lunches instead. Anyway, no pain, no spotting (so far anyway), and I was a little more tired feeling DOING it, but I feel GREAT now, having done it. I hope I am able to keep it up!

Based on LMP I'm May 24th but my cycles have been 31 days not 28 so I think I'm probably more like due on the 27th. I don't know when I ovulated though as I wasn't tracking it.

Goodness I'm exhausted. I try to work out but I'm usually too tired by the time I get off work. If I do exercise, it's walks and T-25.

Based on LMP I'm May 24th but my cycles have been 31 days not 28 so I think I'm probably more like due on the 27th. I don't know when I ovulated though as I wasn't tracking it.

Goodness I'm exhausted. I try to work out but I'm usually too tired by the time I get off work. If I do exercise, it's walks and T-25.

Yeah I won't be getting a dating scan, because based on LMP it's only a 5 day difference, less than 1 week. I don't see the need for a dating scan if you know your dates, unless of course you just want more scans. I want less. I'm weird like that!

I would never be able to work out after work, I don't think. I'm too exhausted. I work out on lunch as it is, I'd prefer the AM before work but that won't work with out childcare situation.

I don't exercise outside of daily activities such as walking he dog and LO to town, or pile the wood for winter

I'm really bad at doing any kind of exercise... Apart from chasing my two boys around, and the dogs. I do have quite an active job so I guess that counts a bit.

Geez I kind of feel like I've been 7 weeks pregnant for weeks now... I wish the time would hurry up! :wacko:

So glad I'm not the only one who doesn't really exercise!! Thanks ladies xx

I forgot how slowly the first trimester ticks by. I have my first blood draw on Sunday. The parents are pretty excited to see the numbers.

I'm really thinking it's 2+ in there, but selfishly I hope it's just one super healthy one!

All you ladies are making me feel exhausted just talking about exercise!!
Please someone reassure me I'm not the only lazy May Mum-to-be?? :haha:

*waves arms frantically* NOPE NOPE NOPE!!! right here!!! Even tho I know I'm a little bigger than I should be, I'm mostly comfortable in my own skin. I simply just dont care. (no worries, I only carry about 15-20lbs extra, nothing too crazy) Props if thats you're thing tho...ya know?

So VERY exciting news, MY DAUGHTER TOOK HER FIRST STEPS TODAY!!!!! And to make it even more special, my husband is on leave, and had he not been, he probably wouldn't have been home. I put her down, and was standing there for a sec and before I knew what was really going on, she had taken about 6 steps. Both my husband and I were in complete shock!!! SO EXCITED AND PROUD RIGHT NOW!!!

Messaged my dr last night, inquiring whether I should come in before my first appointment on oct 10th. I got a call today, telling me I shouldn't and that they had put in a RX for zofran for me. That made all the difference. I feel so much better!!! I could actually eat!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!!!!!

Added new people, and I put myself back to my original date of the 3rd. Everything single thing I've done to calculate my edd was may 3rd, so I have idea where they got the 4th. They did that to me with dani too. my first u/s, they said I was due sept 8. But I had been charting, so I KNEW when my LMP and ovulation date was. there was NO way I was due sept 8. Sure enough when I went in for my anatomy scan, they said sept 1. And when did she come? Aug 31. so NAHH on them!! I won't pay any attention to them this time. I know when my LMP and ovulation date was. they can't tell me any different.

Rachelle351 - Yay for 1st steps!!! Bittersweet isn't it? I miss my lil baby <3

Congrats on the twins (both of you!!)

Yazzy - sorry for your loss :( Hope you heal fast and get your sticky bean soon!

I don't work out and I'm exhausted all day - absolutely no energy. Anyone have any tips on how to boost energy 1st tri?

I've been given a May 7th due date but the original date based on my LMP was April 25th so I have no idea when to expect the lil one. My 1st was right on time for everything and born the day before her due date.

My doctor gave me an edd at may 24th but I know its more like the 27th im on 31 day cycles at the least. My last baby I was put back at 2 scans so I imagine it will happen with this one.

Well the nausea has kicked in and its awful I never had this with my 1st! X

Morning everyone 9am here.

Am I the only one who is experiencing sickness at night? My stomach ends up churning and I have motion sickness sitting still laying down it horrible. &#55357;&#56398;

Been having cramping at night as well the past few nights.

Hope everyone's feeling well and congratulations to all the new May mummy's &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

Sorry about you loss yazzy hope you feel better soon wish you get your rainbow soon lovely xxx

Morning everyone.

Im the same Picksbaby - nauseous at night time. It really kicks in around 5. Blaghh!!!

Yep, I have nausea at night too, mine gets bad from about 8pm thou, sometimes I get a bit queasy and shaky around dinner time, nothing a chunk of chocolate won't fix, by 9:30 it's either go to bed or puke, I choose go to bed lol. I know I'd feel better if I actually was sick, but ugh, I just hate being sick, I'm sure nobody likes it but you know, it makes me cry :haha:

All you ladies are making me feel exhausted just talking about exercise!!
Please someone reassure me I'm not the only lazy May Mum-to-be?? :haha:

*waves arms frantically* NOPE NOPE NOPE!!! right here!!! Even tho I know I'm a little bigger than I should be, I'm mostly comfortable in my own skin. I simply just dont care. (no worries, I only carry about 15-20lbs extra, nothing too crazy) Props if thats you're thing tho...ya know?

Yep I'm exactly the same! But I'm happy!

Ya, no energy for working out here. I try and take a daily walk with dh, dd, and our dog. They aren't very long though. Last pregnancy I had gestational diabetes so I am really trying to eat better and walk everyday from the beginning in hopes it will help. I did not have to go on medication last time, so hopefully can control it again if I have it.

Urgh this nausea is driving me nuts!
I have spent all day feeling both starving and sick! With the sick feeling being worse the longer I can't decide what to eat!
Finally gave up trying to decide what to eat from what we have at home and went to the shop -it took all my willpower to walk away from the tin of cheap (nasty) meatballs that I haven't eaten since I was about 7!! Why the heck would they appeal!! They have zero nutritional value and I hate to think what they actually are made of!!
Anyone else having cravings they're confused by????

I woke up this morning still pregnant so it's a good day so far. Not many symptoms other than fatigue and a touch of back pain here and there. I had a little touch of cramping last night and my breasts are the tiniest bit tender once in a while when pressed. Nothing at all like my first pregnancy but trying to keep calm and positive.

I hope you're all well

Had a very lazy day today.

I haven't got many pregnancy symptoms, I feel like every day I wake up still pregnant is a blessing I keep expecting the worst!

By my calculations im 6weeks today by the doctors I'm 6weeks Tuesday. But I ovulate early. With my daughter they were wrong they told me 2nd march were as I had the 26th feb and when did she come the 25th feb.

Does this sound strange... I've been having on and off a strange sensation in my nipples? &#55357;&#56852;like a tinggly. also I've been cramping weeing a lot and my skin looks lovely though!

Does this sound strange... I've been having on and off a strange sensation in my nipples? &#65533;&#65533;like a tinggly. also I've been cramping weeing a lot and my skin looks lovely though!

How funny, just before I read your post my nipples started tingling! Mind you for a few days last week they felt like they could cut glass they were so hard (and sensitive!)
And I agree - my skin is looking lovely too!! :)

I'm pretty asymptomatic as well except for vivid dreams, lighter sleeping, and in and out of feeling exhausted.

Today I'm having a bit of menstrual like cramps. Cramping always makes me a little nervous but I have no reason to believe anything is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->