May's Munchkins 2015

Urgh this nausea is driving me nuts!
I have spent all day feeling both starving and sick! With the sick feeling being worse the longer I can't decide what to eat!
Finally gave up trying to decide what to eat from what we have at home and went to the shop -it took all my willpower to walk away from the tin of cheap (nasty) meatballs that I haven't eaten since I was about 7!! Why the heck would they appeal!! They have zero nutritional value and I hate to think what they actually are made of!!
Anyone else having cravings they're confused by????

I have a thing for McDonald's hashbrowns right now. Prior to this pregnancy it had been more than 15 years since I'd had one! I'm trying to limit my consumption to once a week since I know it's not healthy for me but they're soooo good.

I have like a full ache in my boobs too but I don't know how to get rid or make myself feel better. There not sore they're just achey.

First tri feels like it's going on forever I want the weeks to fly past.

My Bnb hasn't been working the past few days I have send my messages a good fee times before they even get posted.

Have you changed your bra yet? I got a couple of completely unsexy but massively supportive non underwired bras and they have helped - my nipples still hurt but the rest of my breasts feel better - plus they have already gotten bigger and heavier!

Think I'm going to miss morning sickness this time also. If I get it, its really early. Cramping like mad though, so much so I thought I was going to have a miscarriage and paranoid every time I went to pee, looking for any blood.

Urgh I have a bit of nausea too I didn't have much sickness at all last time and I don't remember feeling bad this early last time! Also the THIRST!!! I've been drinking water non stop all day and I'm still thirsty!, that's another thing that didn't happen last time too. But I do remember the fatigue last time I'm so tired all I've done all day is drive to Argos and I'm falling asleep on the sofa lol.

Only 3 more sleeps until my next scan!!

Just had to catch up on six pages.
I don't work out. Just walking my dog and chasing after kids at work. I want to do prenatal yoga but literally have not had the time in the past two weeks. Hopefully soon!
I am not sick yet.
I did have to buy a bigger and more supportive bra already though.
Hope everyone is well and that we all continue to wake up pregnant every morning symptoms or not!

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

So I just looked and I counted that we have 61 in our group so far. Soooo how is it that 69 people have voted?!?!?!?!?!?!

Is there a way to check to see who has been voting?!? I find this very irritating that people think they can come up here and vote on something that has nothing to do with them. Thoughts?

So I just looked and I counted that we have 61 in our group so far. Soooo how is it that 69 people have voted?!?!?!?!?!?!

Is there a way to check to see who has been voting?!? I find this very irritating that people think they can come up here and vote on something that has nothing to do with them. Thoughts?

Make that 70! I hadn't even voted yet :)

Who knows? Maybe some people are too worried about MC to post yet, but are stalking the thread until they have a scan or they pass a certain point. I've seen several on this thread and another May thread I'm on say "I'm finally joining, I've been too scared to join until..." :shrug:

I agree with misspriss. Plus we've had 2 losses so they probably voted before leaving.

Hey ladies! Hope you all are having a productive day. Ive been at a carnival with my 13 and 3 year old today. I had to go inside tho because I got too hot and felt like I was going to faint. Im better now, but oh so lazy. I need my energy back. Even my AdvoCare Spark energy drink barely works with me being preggo:wacko:

Congrats on Danica's first steps! Sooo exciting! I am waiting on my lil miss, but no hurry, lol.

Not sure about the voting. Not sure why they would vote if they aren't a may mommy to be. Like the others said, I am guessing they aye just haven't joined yet? Who know! Seems like a lot extra though!

To be really honest with you all, I probably won't come on here if the name was changed to Munchkins just due to having a loss in April Munchkins 2013 thread. Monkeys are fine, as I've had a March one ;)

But I think other users wanted to help us out with naming. Or they might have been people who got pregnant and had a chemical/mc before actually introducing themselves to the group.

I say make a new poll with just monkeys, flowers, and munchkins. The other two got hardly any votes and maybe a better chance of everyone voting still being around.

Have you changed your bra yet? I got a couple of completely unsexy but massively supportive non underwired bras and they have helped - my nipples still hurt but the rest of my breasts feel better - plus they have already gotten bigger and heavier!

Yes, I bought two new bras at Target the other day. My breasts are so full and heavy. I call them my "over the shoulder, boulder holders". Haha

And I am an exerciser. With my first child, I only exercised up until 8 weeks. The nausea and exhaustion was so bad, I was in bed sleeping right after I got home from work. It would hit me pretty badly around 5 PM. I am hoping to exercise a lot longer into my pregnancy this time around. Keeping my fingers crossed!! :)

I counted the ones we lost. 61 is EVERYONE. will start a new poll. =)

Correction: I have no idea what i am doing, how do i stop the poll?

So basically its impossible to change anything about it. including deleting and creating a new one....Tough out of luck....ugh.

Sorry ladies, I have been completely MIA here. I am way too tired most days. I had another episode of the intense pain, coupled by some brown spotting since, so I called my Dr. who ordered me an early ultrasound and serial betas. Well I am shocked to announce we are expecting twins! This was a complete surprise to us, as I have no family history of it, and we weren't doing any fertility treatments.

I am utterly exhausted all the time, and I am super nauseated. Nothing appeals to me at all, I really have to force myself to eat.

Are there any other twin moms in this group?

Congratulations on your twins! That makes three twins in our group I think?

To the exercising ladies, do you think it would be possible to pick up your babies heart beat with your own heartbeat monitor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->