May's Munchkins 2015

8am and roast dinner is on it's way and my four year old wants to watch a film, my other half didn't get home till 3am and snored the whole time, he then fell off the bed! Ah men!!! I'm so tired now and I'm cooking dinner :|

Congratulations on your twins! That makes three twins in our group I think?

To the exercising ladies, do you think it would be possible to pick up your babies heart beat with your own heartbeat monitor?

No you wouldn't be able to pick up baby's heartbeat with a heartrate monitor. Though you can buy/rent a doppler for that. Earliest I could hear mine last time was at 10 weeks.

I need to have this when I get a bump!!!

https://direct.asda.com/george/womens-nightwear/maternity-onesie/G004371891,default,pd.html

Anyone who knows me knows I live in my onesies!! Was quite upset thinking they might not fit come winter!!

Eline I have a really good doppler the same as the ones they use at the hospital when your in labour it's water proof too. The earliest I found a heartbeat was 11 weeks I have a bit of extra padding though lol you probably find it sooner if you have a flat tum.

With my doppler, I couldn't find hb till 12 weeks, jealous of all the aides who can find it so early!

Has everyone has a nice day so far? we've been to a birthday party this morning and both my boys have eaten too much party food! Veg, veg and more veg for tea tonight me thinks !

Hopefully i will have my booking in appointment this monday - the midwife is going to call me at work and i should be able to leave for an hour if all my staff are in. I don't know if they will let me, but i want to request a dating scan. I'm not sure how far along i am. i could be any where from 6 - 9 weeks as i can't remember when the first day of my last period was. do you think they will sanction it or just wait until I'm appron 12 weeks give or take a week or two?

Sorry ladies, I have been completely MIA here. I am way too tired most days. I had another episode of the intense pain, coupled by some brown spotting since, so I called my Dr. who ordered me an early ultrasound and serial betas. Well I am shocked to announce we are expecting twins! This was a complete surprise to us, as I have no family history of it, and we weren't doing any fertility treatments.

I am utterly exhausted all the time, and I am super nauseated. Nothing appeals to me at all, I really have to force myself to eat.

Are there any other twin moms in this group?

yes, Rubyredlips and Chattychica18

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Hola! I just might pass out if I go to my appt tuesday and they say twins!!!:dohh: Im so excited for you:happydance:

Congrats hola!! That's amazing news!!

How are you ladies feeling? I am feeling very bloated in the evenings and am exhausted during the day (which is not fun with a clingy cranky toddler at home!)

Congrats hola!! That's amazing news!!

How are you ladies feeling? I am feeling very bloated in the evenings and am exhausted during the day (which is not fun with a clingy cranky toddler at home!)

I am feeling ok. Very tired all the time and my boobs are getting more and more sore everyday. That is what is bothering me the most right now. During my last pregnancy, the nausea didn't start until 7 weeks but I am hoping I do not get it as bad as last time. Fingers crossed!!

Yesterday's comment from my daughter was priceless.

I got dressed came downstairs she looked me up and down and said " mum your getting fat" "is there a baby in there?" "Then went on to say mum I don't want you to get fat stay skinny please" and walked off into the frontroom. Charming! Lovely morning chat from a 4year old! I knew I felt bloated but I thought it was in my head and didn't think anyone else could see it.

I'm tired constantly I can't stay awake I would sleep all day if I could! I'm now struggling with sickness morning and evenings. I'm irritable I'm so not people friendly at the moment

Wow picks! You have a very perceptive little one!

I am quite nauseas the whole day through unfortunately, Ihope it won 't get worse when hitting 6weeks. It does reassure me a bit that I' m still pregnant.

I am trying a new strategy- eat through the nausea!
So far i have been lucky and not actually been sick but i'm fed up of not eating - on sunday all i ate was 2 slices of bread and butter, a small pack of hulahoops and half a (small portion to start with!) roast dinner (all the veggies tho to get some nutriants!) i have lost about 4-5 lb since i found out i'm pregnant. although hubby says its more like i've lost 8 lbs as my boobs have got a lot heavier!! :haha:
But enough is enough little munchkin, mummy needs to eat!! So I'm pushing through the nausea and eating anyway - so far lunch is staying down! ;)

Still not feeling very pregnant here, but tests are still positive and no bleeding. Still over a week until u/s date but going for more bloods today or tomorrow. Just hoping everything is growing well in there.

Still not feeling very pregnant here, but tests are still positive and no bleeding. Still over a week until u/s date but going for more bloods today or tomorrow. Just hoping everything is growing well in there.

I never had symptoms with my first pregnancy. This time, only weird dreams and fatigue. If tests are still positive and getting darker, I'm sure you're fine. Hard not to worry though!

I am always tired. Not very hungry, but nausea seems to have passed for now. Lots of cm. our u/s is Friday morning. So very nervous.

Yesterday was 4w2d, when I started bleeding with my chemical. So glad to get past that! I took a test this AM, make sure I was still pregnant. I am ;)

I bled with my chemical at 5 wks. I am 5wks from lmp today but not 5 weeks according to ovulation until Thursday...

I'm really trying to keep calm. It's a little difficult because I had a lot of symptoms with my first pregnancy. My chemical, none really. And this one, still not many. Just hoping for the best. Can't do much else! Grow baby, grow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->