May's Munchkins 2015

I didn't have many symptoms with my chemical, but I haven't had many this time either. But it is so early!

But then, I had very few symptoms with my first pregnancy either.

This may be stupid, but what is the difference between a mc and a chemical?

Oh I really don't think I can wait till next Wednesday for a scan to see if anything has progressed I really want to see if anything has grown and if we have a heartbeat yet. I know it's still early but I should be able to see a yolk sac now right?

Oh I really don't think I can wait till next Wednesday for a scan to see if anything has progressed I really want to see if anything has grown and if we have a heartbeat yet. I know it's still early but I should be able to see a yolk sac now right?

How far along are you?

So sorry for your loss yazzy.

Congrats on all the twins! How exciting!

I don't do much exercise recently. My friend started training me at the beginning of this year, but I've been slacking since July. I guess I'll be going with my hubby on Tuesdays again soon. If I have any energy...

I've still been super nauseas when I get up (and randomly all day) and will have to run to the bathroom to puke :( I've also had a few headaches. The main craving I have had so far is a bean and cheese burrito from Taco Bell. Lol. I still need to get one tho.

Hubby was able to see Ruby's first steps last month too! It was so awesome. She is quite the over achiever and started walking at 9 months! Now she is almost running. :)

My brothers wedding was this weekend and was wonderful. I made the cake and 150 cupcakes. Which went over great. I'm so glad to be done with all of it now. I am exhausted from all the running around I had to do. Now I get to relax for a couple days with DH and dd. :)

Hope everyone's day is goin well!

I literally JUST posted this in another thread, because apparently there IS a lot of confusion!

It helps if you understand that a chemical is not different than a miscarriage. It is just a miscarriage that happens very early. It is called a chemical pregnancy, because you usually cannot see anything on an ultrasound until the later half of 5 weeks (TV) or 6+ weeks (AB). If you miscarry before that point, it is considered a "chemical pregnancy" because it could only be confirmed by a chemical means (hcg test). It is the term used for any miscarriage that happens before it is possible to see it physically.

A chemical is a miscarriage, just one that happens before a certain point.

A chemical pregnancy is a very early miscarriage. Typically before 6 weeks though I'm not sure they exact cut off. If the baby can be seen on an u/s then it would be considered a miscarriage if the baby is lost. Chemical pregnancies occur before an u/s would show anything. Something like half of all miscarriages are chemical pregnancies which is why people are typically quite pleased to get to the 6 week mark.

**correct me if I'm wrong on any of that**

Hi :wave: Can I join you guys?
I'm due May 15th :)

How far along are you?

6weeks and 2days by ovulation dates or 6weeks tomorrow by lmp

I am so tired all the time. Luckily my nausea isn't too bad and I usually feel better after I eat. I feel bloated all the time too. Only one more week until my first appointment!

I feel AWFUL. The nausea is so bad these days I'm almost crying in the mornings. Generally I feel better after lunch until my evening bout. It sucks. I'm counting down the days until 2nd tri.

We told my MIL yesterday though and that was a really special moment. I love her. Can't wait to tell my family on Wed. We're doing it as people come to visit. It's the first grandbaby on both sides so there's a ton of excitement :)

Hi ladies congrats on the twins, so exciting!!

I had my us this morning bubs is measuring right on 6w3d and good strong heartbeat of 113. Back in 3 weeks for next check up

I had my first beta yesterday at 12 days past trasnfer (17dpo). It came back 1006. Definitely pregnant! Repeat beta tomorrow!

They also moved my due date back a day-- it's the 28th now!

Wow! so behind here haha! Congrats to everyone, hope all is going well so far!

My first ultrasound is tomorrow! I'm both nervous and excited! my original appointment was Wednesday but I rescheduled for Tuesday after realizing my hubby wouldn't be able to go Wednesday and I do NOT want to take an almost 2 year old and a 3 1/2 year old to the dr by myself again lol they wanted to get into everything last time

Hi ladies :). Just got a surprise BFP yesterday! EDD is may 29! I went overdue last time so fully expecting another June bug but one can always hope :).

Welcome Kelly.
Sounds special curious. I just love announcing when I'm pregnant. I love to see the look on peoples faces. If all goes well at my us Wednesday we plan to start telling the. And I can't wait!

I'm so jealous of those of you who have gotten to see your bubs already...I still have to wait until Oct 9th. Wahhh I wanna see my bean too!!!

Hi ladies :). Just got a surprise BFP yesterday! EDD is may 29! I went overdue last time so fully expecting another June bug but one can always hope :).

Welcome Kelly. I was overdue with DS at 42+4 but DD came on her EDD so yours might come on time. This time since I've had 2 c-sections this one will be a planned section so will be a week early.

You have to wait so long Rachelle! I have a scan booked at 7+6,which already seems late compared to some other girls.

Congratulations to all the new May mummy's!

whattoexpect glad you scan went well how lovely to see the heartbeat this early. Did you take your daughter?

sjd good luck at your scan today keep us up to date !! How exciting!

Has anyone been given ultrasound photos yet? I'm hoping to get one at my scan next week at 7weeks 1day or 7weeks 4days. I'm excited but so nervous after just seeing a gestational sac... Wish they didn't make me two weeks! One week has felt like long enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->