May's Munchkins 2015

Well i have my first scan tomorrow. I am excited but super scared there wont be a hb like last time. The day today is crawling by and to make matters worse there is no electricity today! Who knows when it will be back on. I really needed the distraction of the tv. I feel like this heaviness today and its freaked me out. I dont know if its nerves or bloating or something bad. It doesnt really hurt but it seems so familiar like when af comes. It seems like it goes away when i dont think about it. I seriously need a distraction. At least i have internet on my phone til it dies.

Im praying for you. All will be well. :hugs:

Just a reminder: If you want to join us on FB (completely secret, private group), send me a private message with your name, email, and a description of your profile pic. I'll friend you, add you to the group, and then delete you (no offense! haha). Just wanted to put this in again in case it got lost for some people!

Off to the emergency for me. Bleeding red blood, I know it could be nothing but I can't sit and worry for the next 3 days till my ultrasound. Need some answers before then. Prayers appreciated for little bean to stick.

Kellya, fx that it's still okay! I had red blood too and it turned out to be an SCH. I'll be thinking about you!

Fingers crossed for you kellya I bled bright red with a few clots for a full week with my son, never knew what it was as all looked normal and baby was well the nurse just said sometimes we bleed for no reason, hope this is the case for you :hugs:

They took my blood and now I'm waiting for a scan. I'm kind of worried that they saw my blood results and now want a scan. I guess they were low :(. Hopeful still though.

Dr saw my hcg and said scan was unnecessary. 5853. He said get another hcg done in a few days and scan in a couple weeks when heartbeat should develop. I have one on Wednesday for dating anyways.

So sorry Kelly. I hope you get some good news soon.

AFM my c-section scar is already given me pain :( I had no pain in the last pregnancy, so I'm wondering if its because its only been 6 months. I have no idea when my midwife appointment is and getting hold of my dr is worse than hard work due to the busy schedule I have. I have to ring between 8-9.30 for a telephone appointment at 11, but I've just seem to have appointments galore with other things right now. I'll try phoning when I get back today but I doubt they will talk to me. It also means I haven't been able to get my folic acid as I have a high BMI I need the higher dose. All these things sent to try me I swear. If they can't do that, the next realistic time I can get these all sorted is next monday as so far its the only day free in my week, although I suspect something will fill it up....

Off to the emergency for me. Bleeding red blood, I know it could be nothing but I can't sit and worry for the next 3 days till my ultrasound. Need some answers before then. Prayers appreciated for little bean to stick.

Fingers crossed your little bean is ok!

Fxd crossed for you Kelly that everything will turn out to be just fine :hugs:

How is everyone? I have my first proper scan in a couple of weeks, I am so so nervous! And excited of course. I will be 11+4 on the day so we will be having the nuchal scan. Fxd little bean is happy and healthy in there!

Did the decision on a ticker thingy get made yet and I've missed it somehow? Xxx

Good luck! I would have begged to do the scan anyway if I were in that situation!

My dd turns one today! Oh how time has flown!!

All my symptoms seem to be gone, but I am reassured after my scan Friday. I am going to try my Doppler today too. Anyone found the hb at 8 weeks?

Hey ladies. My family was visiting so I disappeared for the weekend. Hope everyone is doing well and my thoughts are with those who are having some scares.

AFM, I'm trying the B6/unisom combo starting tonight. This nausea is debilitating and I wasn't able to take my prenatals for 3 days in a row. Excited for my 8 week appointment/scan on Friday though.

Had my scan today at 7w5d! It's twins! I can't believe it! Baby A measured 12mm with a hb 174 and and baby B 13.3mm with a hb of 179. We're so happy after our losses to see not only just one but two healthy babies!!!! They said I was measuring 7w3d but not to worry cause they're so small right now that a little change in mm makes a huge difference. So in love with my babies!

Wow congrats curlymikes! that makes 4 or 5 sets of May twins? I forget!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->