May's Munchkins 2015

Wow congrats curlymikes! So many twins this month!

(Don't tell DH, I'm secretly hoping it's a magic month, I'd love twins...but I don't have much hope...)

AFM, not much going on. Was extremely fatigued Sunday, but it's better today. I was also EXTREMELY bloated by the evening. So much so I was up all night letting it out one end or the other...so TMI but I was burping and farting so much I couldn't sleep ALL night. Lovely, huh? I was also HUGE, like I looked about 20 weeks. All gone by the AM, of course, one burp/fart at a time...I have no idea what I ate, it all kicked in after I had a big salad though with cucumbers...those make you burp, right?

Wow congrats curlymikes! So many twins this month!

(Don't tell DH, I'm secretly hoping it's a magic month, I'd love twins...but I don't have much hope...)

AFM, not much going on. Was extremely fatigued Sunday, but it's better today. I was also EXTREMELY bloated by the evening. So much so I was up all night letting it out one end or the other...so TMI but I was burping and farting so much I couldn't sleep ALL night. Lovely, huh? I was also HUGE, like I looked about 20 weeks. All gone by the AM, of course, one burp/fart at a time...I have no idea what I ate, it all kicked in after I had a big salad though with cucumbers...those make you burp, right?

I have been so gassy here too 😳. I remember the burping with my first pregnancy was gross. So rude but couldn't help it lol!

Wow curlymikes congrats on the twins!!

5 confirmed sets of twins and phantom almost certainly is carrying twins (or triplets!). Craziness! Congrats curly!!

I think I'd die if I found out I was having twins. Two under two is quite enough for me!!!

Haha, me too kiss! I was so relieved when I saw one! After hearing about all these twins, it got me thinking lol. 3 under 2 would be haaarrrrdddd!

Had my scan today at 7w5d! It's twins! I can't believe it! Baby A measured 12mm with a hb 174 and and baby B 13.3mm with a hb of 179. We're so happy after our losses to see not only just one but two healthy babies!!!! They said I was measuring 7w3d but not to worry cause they're so small right now that a little change in mm makes a huge difference. So in love with my babies!

Oh my goodness!! Yeah we are both having twins and due only like a week or so apart! Congrats

I feel sick when I think about twins to be honest. But it's meant to be for some mamas and you ladies will rock it! And your LO will always have a BFF by their side 💛. I'm starting to feel some mild ms today, which is making me feel a bit more reassured :)

Although I would like twins, I think due to the age gap between this one and DD I would prefer not to have twins. So we'll have to see what happens.

I'm with some of you ladies too, I love twins to look at! But having to care for both and a toddler with a husband that is pretty useless with anything baby related is not my idea of fun :haha:

I'm sure you ladies expecting them will rock! :thumbup:

I'm also very relieved I have only one in there - I hated the newborn phase with my son and he was such hard work with colic and allergies. I had PND and was an emotional mess.

But two of my friends had twins 3 months ago and they are getting on with it with their toddlers in tow too. They just aren't sure when their next holiday is going to be!! Xx

Haha, me too kiss! I was so relieved when I saw one! After hearing about all these twins, it got me thinking lol. 3 under 2 would be haaarrrrdddd!

When was your DD born and when are you due this time?? We have a similar age gap!

My DD was born Sept 13 and this one is due May 24.

Yay for everyone who is having twins and wants twins! :)

I'm with those who can't imagine having twins... I'm glad we only saw one little bean on that scan! :)

When was your DD born and when are you due this time?? We have a similar age gap!

My DD was born Sept 13 and this one is due May 24.

My dd was born sept 29 and I am due may 9! They will be about the same gap as your kiddos :)

Hey ladies, can I join? I'm due May 27.

I'm hoping I don't have twins in there, since my husband and I only want two children. The newborn stage would be rough with twins, although at this point I wouldn't mind having 13mo twins. But three kids is just too much for us, so let's make it a singleton!

Had my scan today at 7w5d! It's twins! I can't believe it! Baby A measured 12mm with a hb 174 and and baby B 13.3mm with a hb of 179. We're so happy after our losses to see not only just one but two healthy babies!!!! They said I was measuring 7w3d but not to worry cause they're so small right now that a little change in mm makes a huge difference. So in love with my babies!

Congrats!:happydance:

Nausea is full force now. Still no vomiting but, wow, I feel like I could if I tried to. Fatigue has been rather constant, some back pain and very minor, and occasional, cramping. Breasts are only sore here and there. Bloating and gas are terrible. It's still different than my first pregnancy but I am beginning to feel pregnant. It's about time as I'm around 6 weeks. My bloodwork on Saturday showed hcg at 13000+ and I had more yesterday that I haven't had results to yet. Hopefully that'll be the last of the blood work for a while as I am all bruised up. Ultrasound on Friday and both excited and nervous.

Congrats on the twins, Curly! So many May twins.

I hope everyone is well!

Hey Ladies! So haven't been on here for a couple days but that is because I have been so sick. I have had many moments where I've thought there is no way I can get through this first trimester. I have had to go home from work twice which to me is mortifying. I actually had a co-worker come up to me yesterday and say that I was so pale I was as white as my sweater. No one knows why I don't feel good but looks like I may be telling my boss sooner than later. Did I mention that I am on full strength prescription for my nausea. Anyone else this bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->