May's Munchkins 2015

Urgh I'm crazy nauseous!!! Not been sick yet but I feel so so awful constantly!, can't stand to smell anything food like and the animals have to stay well away which isn't great as we are hand rearing a baby chicken right now!.

I just gagged up my lunch.. does that count?? :sick:

Yep mine comes in waves and if I eat any junk food im :sick::sick: it's like my little bean prefers fresher food, although I've found my soft juice plus vitamins have helped x Yesterday I had a not so bad day and today I had a savoury pastry for lunch although it didn't last :sick: x

Hi Everyone - Can I join the group? I'm expecting May 21st but have a feeling this little one will come early May ;)

Hey everyone - I have seen there is now a June thread - must be time to change our group name now surely???!!! 😝

I'm with you all on the nausea! But I actually get sick any where from 2-5 times a day :( my midwife wants me to take a b-6 and unisom to help with the nausea, but I'm not sure I am up to taking a sleep aid while cosleeping dd. She said to put her in the crib for the first 2 nights I use it, but dd doesn't let me put her in there to sleep. She flips out right away.

Has anyone else tried the combination?

I decided to try out the doppler today. I found my DD's heartbeat at 9+5 so I thought I might try. I did hear it for a second but then the bubs scooted away and I couldn't hear it again. I did however get measurements on the heartbeat (in the 150 range, on the left side of my uterus). HOWEVER, on the other side of my uterus I got a reading of (135-140). I checked repeatedly and kept getting these readings. Wondering if I've been misdiagnosed AGAIN.

I think I posted my story on here before but for those of you who don't know, I was misdiagnosed with a miscarriage and it turns out that my dates were about 2 weeks off (which doesn't really make sense because it puts my BFP at 2w 6d). When I went for my scans, there were 2 sacs but only 1 baby visible. The dr said the other one looks like a collection of blood. My HCG at 5+5 was 25000. And I am showing pretty significantly right now.

Could there be 2?! :huh: Lol I'm probably just freaking myself out but...hmmm

I'm with you all on the nausea! But I actually get sick any where from 2-5 times a day :( my midwife wants me to take a b-6 and unisom to help with the nausea, but I'm not sure I am up to taking a sleep aid while cosleeping dd. She said to put her in the crib for the first 2 nights I use it, but dd doesn't let me put her in there to sleep. She flips out right away.

I don't know about those meds, but I was on diclectin, Canada's version of that I think. And it makes you drowsy. I would take anything g like that while cosleeping. Maybe get a sidecar?

I decided to try out the doppler today. I found my DD's heartbeat at 9+5 so I thought I might try. I did hear it for a second but then the bubs scooted away and I couldn't hear it again. I did however get measurements on the heartbeat (in the 150 range, on the left side of my uterus). HOWEVER, on the other side of my uterus I got a reading of (135-140). I checked repeatedly and kept getting these readings. Wondering if I've been misdiagnosed AGAIN.

I think I posted my story on here before but for those of you who don't know, I was misdiagnosed with a miscarriage and it turns out that my dates were about 2 weeks off (which doesn't really make sense because it puts my BFP at 2w 6d). When I went for my scans, there were 2 sacs but only 1 baby visible. The dr said the other one looks like a collection of blood. My HCG at 5+5 was 25000. And I am showing pretty significantly right now.

Could there be 2?! :huh: Lol I'm probably just freaking myself out but...hmmm

That's exciting! Sounds like there could be two! Especially if your scan was early on. Plus it seems like may is the month of twins!

That's exciting sigh! Maybe baby B is a good few days behind baby A. I do believe it's not uncommon for non identical twins to measure differently, when's your next scan?? X

I took it while pregnant with DD, and am taking it again this time. It REALLY helps me with nausea, though I know people who it didn't work for. I take 25 mg B-6 every 12 hours (morning and night) and then half a Unisom before bed.

When I started taking it with DD, I felt really groggy the first day and a half, then I must have gotten used to it and never noticed it again. This time I never even had the groggy effect even the first day I started taking it, though I did sort of ease myself into it by taking a quarter Unisom the first couple nights and then upping it to a half. I don't feel like it's affected by sleep at all; I've been a fairly restless sleeper the last couple weeks. My 20 month old daughter slept in bed with us two nights ago (not intentionally, but it was a rough night...) and I was waking up whenever her little foot got near me. However, I might be a little hesitant to take it for the first time with DD in bed; those same Unisoms totally knock my husband out and leave him groggy all the next day.

Would you be able to let DD fall asleep in the bed and then transfer her to the crib? I'm not sure if she'd go for that or not.

I tried my Doppler, but no luck. I didn't find my daughter till around 12 weeks though. Hoping to find this one earlier for some peace of mind!

Hello ladies, happy October :) 6 months until may! :)

I know I am a little bit late but congrats on the twins! how exciting!

Here's my update..since about 5 weeks I keep getting these odd painful contractions.. its usually just one and lasts about 30-60 seconds and then its done.. nothing more after that!. I thought it was braxton hicks at first but then I remembered those really aren't supposed to be painful.. just uncomfortable/annoying but nothing like what I had! So then I thought maybe gas pains but that didn't add up either.. then I thought it was just stretching but its way more of a contracting feeling.. its going in not out (plus I feel the stretching too and whatever this other pain is, its different..) So now I really don't know what to think.. because its happened 3 times so far this week alone =/ like I said when it happens its just once.. and I don't notice any bleeding or anything unusual after that so I don't think its related to my SCH (it didn't happen last pregnancy either and I had a SCH then too..) if it happens again I think I'll be calling the dr..

SJDsMommy, I gope it stops for you soon, that sounds kid of scary! I've never heard ob BH so early.

For what it's worth, I know a lot of people who have said that their BH were painful. I only ever had one with my DD (a coule hours after my 36 week appt, actually!) and I'd say that it was painful (not just uncomfortable). Not painful in the same way that real contractions are, but I wouldn't say it's "painless" like you always hear them discussed.

I took it while pregnant with DD, and am taking it again this time. It REALLY helps me with nausea, though I know people who it didn't work for. I take 25 mg B-6 every 12 hours (morning and night) and then half a Unisom before bed.

This is exactly what I'm taking. Second day on it today and it definitely seems to take the edge off. I'm still nauseous but don't feel on the edge of vomiting every minute.

Thanks Kelly and Kate! I think I'll try starting with a quarter of a pill and see how it makes me feel. I really need to do something for this ms! I'm so gaggy and nauseas that it's hard to eat. And when I eat it's just waves of nausea. :(

SJDs I hope it's nothing serious! I wish I had some insight for you, but I didn't have painful BH. Keep us posted!

Thanks curious! Did it make you very drowsy when you first took it?

Sigh, oh my goodness. It sounds like there might be 2 in there!? When is your next appt?

As for me just some nausea that comes and goes, some cravings and aversions (and just plain not wanting anything sometimes), fatigue, frequent urination, bloat, gas, and some back pain, is all that I'm dealing with. Oh and I'm still so thirsty. I woke in the middle of the night with an upset stomach. Not sure if it's hormones or something I ate. Anyway my ultrasound is on Friday and I've still got my finger's crossed that we see a healthy growing bean with a heartbeat.

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks curious! Did it make you very drowsy when you first took it?

Well, I'm only taking a half and taking it before bed. I don't feel any more tired in the mornings than usual. I've heard people say that they get used to the drowsiness after a couple days too.

I need everyone to send their good vibes my way.

Monday morning I had brown discharge, this was following an orgasm that I had while asleep on Sunday night. It woke me up and freaked me out. Tuesday I had brown discharge but by evening had dark red blood. Wednesday (today) I have brownish red blood. It has been like a light period with more blood after going to the bathroom. No cramping or clots.

Tomorrow afternoon is my first appointment and ultrasound and I am really worried and scared. I just want everything to be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->