May's Munchkins 2015

Fingers crossed for you knobby, hope its all OK in there!! Xx

Good luck tomorrow knobby! It's a good sign there are no clots or cramping!

Well I had a scan today and the tech was wondering why I was in so early. LMP is 5+5 but I think I'm a few days shy of that. She saw the gestational and yolk sac but no fetal pole. I'm not worried, I think I'm a little early still. My drs office booked the ultrasound for me and now I'm not sure why if you can't see a bloody thing this early!! No more bleeding though, and nausea continues to worsen, so that's a good sign. I really think this will be a viable pregnancy :)

Any decision been made on our ticker? I'm getting jealous of all those cute June bug tickers. Let's show our may pride!

Fingers crossed for you knobby!

I agree about the ticker. I would like to add one soon as well!

Hope everything's okay knobby.

It's nice to hear about all the scans, and twins may is the month of twins by the looks of it.

update luckily my nausea has gone I was getting waves of it in the morning and evening but they have disappeared I am just constantly tired and thirsty. I love to drink and I want to eat cheese...

Had a scan yesterday baby has caught up with it's measurements last time I went they told me I was 5weeks instead of 5+4 I had a panic!! went yesterday to be told I'm 7+3. We saw our little bean, had such a strong heartbeat was amazing it's my partners first scans so he was pretty amazed and stuck to the screen. We got a photo too. Back in two weeks for our next scan.

Well I had a scan today and the tech was wondering why I was in so early. LMP is 5+5 but I think I'm a few days shy of that. She saw the gestational and yolk sac but no fetal pole. I'm not worried, I think I'm a little early still. My drs office booked the ultrasound for me and now I'm not sure why if you can't see a bloody thing this early!! No more bleeding though, and nausea continues to worsen, so that's a good sign. I really think this will be a viable pregnancy :)

With DD I went for an early scan and was placed at 5 weeks instead of 6 due to no fetal and only the beginning of a yolk sack. At her next scan she caught up but was 8+3 instead of 9 weeks. Even at my 36 week scan she only measured 32 weeks. I gave birth to a 5lb 15oz baby on her due date so she was just meant to be small.

Try not to worry to much. I'm sure everything will be fine.

I need everyone to send their good vibes my way.

Monday morning I had brown discharge, this was following an orgasm that I had while asleep on Sunday night. It woke me up and freaked me out. Tuesday I had brown discharge but by evening had dark red blood. Wednesday (today) I have brownish red blood. It has been like a light period with more blood after going to the bathroom. No cramping or clots.

Tomorrow afternoon is my first appointment and ultrasound and I am really worried and scared. I just want everything to be okay.

What time's your appointment? Thinking about you!!

Good luck today knobby!

I have been having some very very weird dreams! They are not baby related. Just very weird. Anyone else?

hey everyone I just wanted to pop in and say I got my new bfp yesterday by blood test. completely surprised since 8dpo hcg was a 1. yesterdays was 183 and I got two positive test and missed af . I didn't even know they were doing an hcg blood test lol... funniest part was that morning we were on our way to my inlaws for my daughters b day and she requested a brother lol then daddy says ok then she said and a sis. well low and behold I find out later she will hopefully get what she asked for

Weird dreams???? I'm the queen of weird dreams right now. Every.Single.Night. I've had a few sex dreams, a few baby related dreams, but mostly just really, really weird dreams.

I am glad I am not alone! Normally I don't remember my dreams when I wake up, but apparently I do during pregnancy!

This morning I was annoyed with dh bc he was cheating on me in my dream last night. I have had several sex dreams too!

Fx knobby!

My nausea has almost completely disappeared and I feel rather normal atm. I'll be happy if my scan next week confirms that everything is ok.

I had some very odd dreams the first weeks, but last week I slept very deep and dreamless.

hey everyone I just wanted to pop in and say I got my new bfp yesterday by blood test. completely surprised since 8dpo hcg was a 1. yesterdays was 183 and I got two positive test and missed af . I didn't even know they were doing an hcg blood test lol... funniest part was that morning we were on our way to my inlaws for my daughters b day and she requested a brother lol then daddy says ok then she said and a sis. well low and behold I find out later she will hopefully get what she asked for

Congrats SMA!! Happy and Healthy 9 mo to you! Maybe your daughter will get everything she asked and it will be twins! :flower:

I am jealous,I would love a deep sleep lol.

Most of my symptoms are gone too. Next scan isn't until the 24th. Seems so far off.

Going to do a private gender scan around 15 weeks mid nov. anyone else getting early gender scans?

We are debating it. It depends on when the schedule our 20 week ultrasound. I'm 20 weeks the Saturday before Christmas and we would like to know for Christmas.

Ya, I will be twenty weeks dec 20th, so we were worried about getting in before Christmas. But now we are going to announce gender to our families on thanksgiving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->