May's Munchkins 2015

Congrats sma!

knobby, thinking positive thoughts for you.

Congrats to everyone who had good scans! Hoping mine tomorrow goes as well. I already saw a hb at 6w so hopefully things are progressing.

I agree, we need a group badge :)

its hard because I should be where u all r but hey at least it happened again so soon with a good beta

I have dreamed every night since 2 days before my BFP. Normally, I never dream.

I'm announcing I'm pregnant at Thanksgiving. I'll be 14.5 weeks. I'm going to *try* to stay team yellow this time.

Nausea comes and goes for me. I never had it with my DD so this is new for me. So far just some queasiness but that's more than I had last time!

That's great SMA it happened so quickly for you. I'm always envious of women who get a BFP after a lost. It took me a year between my miscarriage and DD, but I do know it takes many women more than that so I should be grateful. Congratulations again and good luck on your rainbow.

As for nausea, I'm never sick. But a lot sicker this time than last time. I got my hair cut and thought twice I could of been really sick. It was more or less gone this time last time as I managed to get from 4w-6w. And none with DS, so I'm guessing this is more likely to be girl.

its hard because I should be where u all r but hey at least it happened again so soon with a good beta

Congratulations hon, I am sure it is hard but you are not far behind us and you clearly have no problems getting pregnant so be positive! I know people who have had 2 babies in the time I have taken to get pregnant this second time around so conceiving twice in 2 months is great! H&H 9 months hon and feel free to stay on our thread! June and May are close, my EDD is 30 April now so strictly speaking I should be on the April thread (as I will probably have an elective section so it will be around 23 April!) xxx

Ultrasound tomorrow and so, so nervous. Praying for a healthy heartbeat! My symptoms are coming and going and have me all worried. It's mine and my husband's anniversary today so I'm trying to enjoy, relax, and celebrate but I can't help but be concerned.

were announcing it on thanksgiving as well. actually I do have a hard time getting pregnant, I have pcos and my daughter took 3 years. my chemical took since april and 2 rounds of clomid this one was my last round of it and it happened. I completely understand how hard it is some times. im shocked it happened the very next cycle though. my sis in law thinks shes prego to so we will be a week apart if she is

Congrats sma - so pleased for you. hope you have a great nine months!!

My nausea is coming and going i seem to have a good day where i can eat and then a bad day where i just feel sick constantly! Also i dont travel well now and i have a big drive on sunday going out for my birthday so i'm hoping i'll be ok for that. any suggestions on what i can do for travel sickness?

I have full blown nausea. I didnt have it nearly this badly with dani. She was a breeze. Now thats got everyone thinking its a boy. Someone asked if anyone had a RX for nausea....*raises hand* Im on zofran. And its works like a charm. Kiss I think you mentioned when youll be 20 weeks, so I looked at Im at Dec 14, which would give us plenty of time to find out before christmas. So excited!!

My nausea and tiredness has gotten over the top the last few days. Finally broke down and took phenagren (however you spell it) and it unfortunately had the same bad side effects as zofran. I also can't take unisom. Grrrr. Any other ideas??

I drink ginger ale or something carbonated when I don't feel good. I just sip at it and sit down and it helps!

My appointment today did not go well :( The baby measured perfectly and was well developed with little arms and legs and a face. It was right on track but there was no heartbeat. The dr said it probably died in the last day or two. I am bleeding a bit more now and have had clots and mild abdominal discomfort on occasion.

I decided to miscarry naturally rather than have a d&c. The ultrasound showed that my cervix has not dilated yet. So I have to wait. My dr said he couldn't tell me how long this would take but to call him anytime if I felt it was taking too long and we could do a d&c.

I kept calm while in the exam room talking with the dr but as soon as I was out I was in tears and all the way home :'( I am so heartbroken; it had taken 14 months to get this baby and it is over.

I hope you all go on to have beautiful healthy babies. I just have to wait a bit longer to get mine (will be trying again straight away!)

Knobby I am so sorry. There are no words. That's incredibly tragic.

Knobby, I am crying with you. This is terrible news. I am so sorry for your loss. Best wishes for your rainbow soon.

Oh knobby I'm so sorry! I wish there were words to comfort. Sending hugs your way.

Knobby, so so sorry for your loss. How tragic! Sending you good wishes.

So I had my first scan today and like I suspected, I measured at 6W2D even though my LMP had me at 7 weeks. I did not get a positive OPK until Day 19 of my cycle and I felt the ovulation pain on Day 20 so that would put me at 6w2d exactly. We saw the heartbeat and it was strong at 106 bpm.

My nausea is out of control. I don't remember it being this bad with my first. Ugh... Today was better but the day before was terrible. I ordered Preggo Pops and they should be delivered tomorrow. Not soon enough!

I hope all of you ladies are doing well. My next appointment is on October 15th and they may want to repeat the ultrasound.

Really sorry yazzy, your sweet little one has been moved to angel babies. My heart and thoughts are with you.

Rachelle- could you change my due date to May 7 please. My ultrasound confirmed my edd from when i ovulated not last menstrual cycle. And I was a day off on my guess. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->