May's Munchkins 2015

Oh knobby, I am so sorry! I hope you get your rainbow baby so soon!

My appointment today did not go well :( The baby measured perfectly and was well developed with little arms and legs and a face. It was right on track but there was no heartbeat. The dr said it probably died in the last day or two. I am bleeding a bit more now and have had clots and mild abdominal discomfort on occasion.

I decided to miscarry naturally rather than have a d&c. The ultrasound showed that my cervix has not dilated yet. So I have to wait. My dr said he couldn't tell me how long this would take but to call him anytime if I felt it was taking too long and we could do a d&c.

I kept calm while in the exam room talking with the dr but as soon as I was out I was in tears and all the way home :'( I am so heartbroken; it had taken 14 months to get this baby and it is over.

I hope you all go on to have beautiful healthy babies. I just have to wait a bit longer to get mine (will be trying again straight away!)

I'm sorry for your loss knobby. I had a natural miscarriage and for me from the start to the end of bleeding was about 3 weeks, with the miscarriage happening around the 2nd week. Unfortunately my body felt like retaining some product so next time I went to ovulate it got rid of it. Our bodies are pretty clever. I hope you get your rainbow soon.

Knobby I'm so sorry, really hope you have your rainbow soon xx

Knobby so sorry to hear this x hugs x

I'm so sorry, knobby :'( A very big hug to you.

I'm so sorry knobby, what devastating news. Look after yourself and your OH. Thinking of you xxx

knobby , I'm so so very sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I'm a little annoyed that I'll be out of town for the entire week of Christmas, and I'll turn 20 weeks on the Sunday of that week. It would have been really nice to know the gender and to know everything was going well before seeing the family for Christmas.

I've been worrying lately that things aren't going right. I tried using my doppler last night to see if I could fnd it for reassurence, but still couldn't find it yet. :(

So so sorry Knobby massive :hugs:

I you need to talk please feel free to message me I know exactly what your going through :( xxxxxxx

My heart just breaks for you, knobby. Be good to yourself! Wishing you comfort and quick success when you try again.

I'm a little annoyed that I'll be out of town for the entire week of Christmas, and I'll turn 20 weeks on the Sunday of that week. It would have been really nice to know the gender and to know everything was going well before seeing the family for Christmas.

I've been worrying lately that things aren't going right. I tried using my doppler last night to see if I could fnd it for reassurence, but still couldn't find it yet. :(

Have you found the heartbeat before on your doppler? I know a lot of people who can't find the heartbeat on dopplers until end of first tri. I couldn't with my first until 10.5 weeks.

Have you found the heartbeat before on your doppler? I know a lot of people who can't find the heartbeat on dopplers until end of first tri. I couldn't with my first until 10.5 weeks.

No, I tried last week with no luck, and tried for about 30 min last night with no luck. I know it might take a while longer, I was just hoping to be able to find it for the reassurence.

I had an ultrasound this morning. Baby measured 6w3d. Had a lovely heartbeat as well. I'm so relieved. My due date has changed to May 26th. I hope everyone is well:flower:

Imsotired, congrats! We are exactly the same date! I had my ultrasound yesterday and measured at 6w2d even though LMP had me at 7 weeks. To me, that is just about right because I know I ovulated on Day 20 of my cycle.

My office called me today and they want to make sure things are progressing so I have another ultrasound next Friday. I am not worried though.

Change mine to an angel please. Hope that's the last angel of May. H&H 9 months to you all xx

I'm so sorry, Kellya,a very big hug to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->