May's Munchkins 2015

Kellya - so sorry to hear hope your okay. Big hug ❤️❤️

I have a question for you ladies battling constant vomiting. What are you doing about prenatal vitamins? The twins have me throwing up constantly this week so I suspect they're not getting much nutrition and I'm having no luck keeping my vitamins down too. If you ladies throw up shortly after taking your prenatal, do you try and take another one that same day or wait and hope for the best tomorrow?

I have a question for you ladies battling constant vomiting. What are you doing about prenatal vitamins? The twins have me throwing up constantly this week so I suspect they're not getting much nutrition and I'm having no luck keeping my vitamins down too. If you ladies throw up shortly after taking your prenatal, do you try and take another one that same day or wait and hope for the best tomorrow?

Do your prenatals make you more nauseous?? Mine were. I switched to a different brand that doesn't. Worth looking into!

I've never vomited just after taking my prenatals so I don't know about the retaking it or not.

Sorry for your losses, Knobby and Kellya. Hope you both have rainbow babies very-very soon!

I never really worried with prenatals. But for Folic Acid I took liquid form last time.

Sorry for your loss Kelly :(

I'd ask your doctor, but I've heard that in general (not specific to prenatals) medications taken within 30 minutes of vomiting should be retaken. Not sure how exactly this would apply to prenatals.

Knobby and Kellya, I'm so so sorry. You both are in my thoughts.

I had my 8 week appointment today. It was perfect! After all the uncertainty and all the drama it was so nice to just feel like everything was good. I measured right on track so my due date is definitely my birthday. HB was 177 and we got to hear it :) My doctor's office offers the early blood test to test for chromosomal issues so I'll be having that at my next (12 week) appointment. So we should know the sex in early Nov! This makes the constant nausea all worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_0876 (1).jpg
    IMG_0876 (1).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 18
So sorry Kellya!

Page has been updated.

I don't remember feeling this lousy with dani. I'm so tired, and nauseous ALL THE TIME. And I dried up. No more breastfeeding for me. I think its more to do with the that I'm working so many hours and away from her for so long. I miss nursing already. =( at least I made it over a year tho. I'll give myself that. Okay, I'm going out for the night. Night ladies

What a cute little bean Curious!! Can't wait till my scan on 17th! Xx

Hi all, so sorry for the losses :( hugs

I'm 9 + 4 and things have become a little easier for me, not sure if that's making me freak out or be thankful! For those suffering morning sickness, I tried a magnesium spray as a supplement as there's a theory that it's caused or made worse by magnesium deficiency. Hence why they have you taking b6 and b12 as these assist the uptake of magnesium, anyway it seems to have helped...who knows if it's placebo or not but I don't care it has made things a little more bearable. It's also safe in pregnancy of course! Just thought it was worth a mention! OJ and don't spray too much on otherwise it'll aid your bowel movements a bit too much lol!

UK ladies, how long after your booking app did you get your scan date through? Am getting really anxious now, might have it go for a private scan just to make sure it's all ok in there!

Wiiwidow when I had my booking in appointment I was sent to arrange my twelve week scan aswell as get my blood test done. Have you had your booking in appointment already?xx

So sorry Kellya!

Page has been updated.

I don't remember feeling this lousy with dani. I'm so tired, and nauseous ALL THE TIME. And I dried up. No more breastfeeding for me. I think its more to do with the that I'm working so many hours and away from her for so long. I miss nursing already. =( at least I made it over a year tho. I'll give myself that. Okay, I'm going out for the night. Night ladies

I've all but dried up too. :( I wasn't expecting that until second tri. I'm still nursing 3-4 times a day but after the first minute or two, it's just dry nursing. Makes me sad. I'm hoping to continue so I can tandem nurse but I don't know if I'll make it that far.

Had a little bleeding yesterday - red and brown :( called my midwife and she said we have to wait and see and we can schedule an u/s on Monday. Today bleeding is very light. I haven't had cramping, although I had a stomachache for a while yesterday. It definitely felt like a stomachache and not cramps, but maybe somehow it's related? Don't know what to think right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->