May's Munchkins 2015

UK ladies, how long after your booking app did you get your scan date through? Am getting really anxious now, might have it go for a private scan just to make sure it's all ok in there!

I had my booking in app last wed and had my scan date letter arrive on the Friday. I thought that was really quick! Roll on 17th I'm desperate to know its all OK in there!!!!

Wiiwidow when I had my booking in appointment I was sent to arrange my twelve week scan aswell as get my blood test done. Have you had your booking in appointment already?xx

Hiya, yeah I had my booking app on Tuesday - just waiting for my referral for the scan. Apparently my mw will send off the referral, just no idea how long it takes! Thanks

I'm still waiting for my booking appointment... I have no date as of yet. Seeing the nurse Wednesday though so might mention it to her, since I'll be 8 weeks then.

Now that I am 10 weeks I am dying to know what the baby is! I wish I could afford that blood gender test. I would do it in a heart beat! I have a scan in 2 weeks so definitely going to ask the tech to guess lol still just under 6 weeks until we know for sure

I ordered Sonoline B doppler yesterday. Should be getting it Friday or maybe next Monday. I wish I got it earlier because I'm so anxious about this pregnancy. Finding a heartbeat would be such a relief! Can't wait.

8 weeks I'm finding the weeks to go pretty quick at the moment since feeling better I've been able to work more and get more done to the house. I'm feeling so excited about pregnancy at the moment I can't wait to get past the twelve week mark and start shopping. We're popping to the local toy shops/baby shops with my daughter today to pick up some catalogs so much has changed in four/five years.

We're booking a early gender scan too I won't be able to wait I'm to excited and it's my partners first. I've already picked my pushchair ��

UK ladies, how long after your booking app did you get your scan date through? Am getting really anxious now, might have it go for a private scan just to make sure it's all ok in there!

I had my booking in app last wed and had my scan date letter arrive on the Friday. I thought that was really quick! Roll on 17th I'm desperate to know its all OK in there!!!!

I had booking app at 7+4 and my scan is the 14th oct. 9 days and counting! :happydance:

My twelve week scan isn't till the 4th November feels forever away I'm glad we see our little pickle every other week.

How's everyone been this weekend? Up to much? My partner plans on telling his mum next weekend when we visit her I'll be 9weeks and he plans on telling his dad and grandparents the following week I'll be 10weeks. Any ideas on ways to tell them?

I haven't even thought about telling mine I might get my daughter to tell them or do a picture collage with her and send that.. I don't know I want them to be happy but expecting the worst I think that's why I'm in no hurry to tell them

8 weeks I'm finding the weeks to go pretty quick at the moment since feeling better I've been able to work more and get more done to the house. I'm feeling so excited about pregnancy at the moment I can't wait to get past the twelve week mark and start shopping. We're popping to the local toy shops/baby shops with my daughter today to pick up some catalogs so much has changed in four/five years.

We're booking a early gender scan too I won't be able to wait I'm to excited and it's my partners first. I've already picked my pushchair ��

Ooo which pushchair have you picked??? I had an obsession with walking round all the shops and testing the pushchairs when I was pregnant with my son.

Excuse the ignorant American over here, but what is a push chair?!? LOL

Excuse the ignorant American over here, but what is a push chair?!? LOL

A stroller! We call them pushchairs or buggies 😀

Or prams, for the more traditional types with fixed bassinet

So sorry Kellya!

Page has been updated.

I don't remember feeling this lousy with dani. I'm so tired, and nauseous ALL THE TIME. And I dried up. No more breastfeeding for me. I think its more to do with the that I'm working so many hours and away from her for so long. I miss nursing already. =( at least I made it over a year tho. I'll give myself that. Okay, I'm going out for the night. Night ladies

I've all but dried up too. :( I wasn't expecting that until second tri. I'm still nursing 3-4 times a day but after the first minute or two, it's just dry nursing. Makes me sad. I'm hoping to continue so I can tandem nurse but I don't know if I'll make it that far.

I am all dried up too now :(. I can't wait to nurse again in may!

I still haven't found hb on my Doppler yet, but didn't find dd until Around 12 weeks so I won't freak out yet!

I got a used sonoline b a couple days ago and have yet to find anything more than artery sounds and my own heart beat :(

I think it's past time to change the name of this group? :)

Super excited! I decided to try the doppler out again (I've been trying afternoon since I got it) and right away got a heart beat! I was surprised it came up so fast but it went away just as fast.. baby was playing hide and seek. I found it a few times but it didn't stick around (baby must be moving or its still a tad too early, don't know.. of course it didn't help that I had a 3 1/2 year old and an about to be 2 year old all interested in what I was doing haha.. highest reading was 167 and lowest was 141. It bounced around 153 ish mostly but I don't know how accurate that all is because like I said baby wanted to play hide and seek haha so the doppler didn't get a chance to get a good steady count but I definitely heard that fast heart beat! smack dab in the middle too which surprised me as baby was to the right when the dr did the ultrasound at 8 weeks. Glad to be able to breath a sigh of relief now! Good luck to everyone else still trying out their Doppler :)

I got my sonoline b this week and just tried it this evening for the first time, got the heartbeat several times including long enough to shout DH through and get him to listen in on the headphones. Rate was about 162. Big relief that it is still pounding away given I've been very ill with 24/7 diarrhea for the last month (really!) and have lost 8lb. My bmi is still ok at 19.7 but I hope I'm absorbing enough nutrients for the baby...

On vacay in Punta Cana and just started bleeding pink/red :(. Trying to stay calm as it could be my SCH/empty sac/ collection of blood (my dr didn't officially diagnose the other sac yet). I have to fly tomorrow... This sucks. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->