May's Munchkins 2015

On vacay in Punta Cana and just started bleeding pink/red :(. Trying to stay calm as it could be my SCH/empty sac/ collection of blood (my dr didn't officially diagnose the other sac yet). I have to fly tomorrow... This sucks. :(

Fingers crossed for you. What time is your scan? xxx

Im in the same boat :cry: i had light bleeding yesterday and again today. i was in A&E for a 5 hours yesterday and all they did was check my BP and urine. It was the pits.

My scan is at 3 tomorrow xx

I have my fingers crossed for you diz & sigh. I can't believe you had to wait five hours just to have your blood taken! That 's criminal, making people in distress wait that long.

I hope everything ok for you both fingers crossed.

I really like the bugaboo buffalo my partners quite tall so hope to pursade him. I love it!!!

Ah my boobs are aching the official hurt week 8 and they are killing ME!!

I'm still nursing dd and I haven't noticed a dip in supply yet. It's still rather painful to let her nurse for more than 10 to 15 mins though. I don't see Ruby stopping anytime soon. I'll be sad when she is done though.

On vacay in Punta Cana and just started bleeding pink/red :(. Trying to stay calm as it could be my SCH/empty sac/ collection of blood (my dr didn't officially diagnose the other sac yet). I have to fly tomorrow... This sucks. :(

Fingers crossed for you. What time is your scan? xxx

Im in the same boat :cry: i had light bleeding yesterday and again today. i was in A&E for a 5 hours yesterday and all they did was check my BP and urine. It was the pits.

My scan is at 3 tomorrow xx
Fxed for both of you! I bet it's your sch sigh.

Keep us updated.

I am going to try the Doppler again today. How low are you all finding the hb?

Praying for good things on all of the scans today and in the future:thumbup::cloud9:

I hope everything goes fine for you diz and sigh.

I think we should just go ahead and make a may munchkin badge for signatures

I'm sorry if anyone feels differently, but it has been brought up how it is past time multiple times now.

Thanks everyone. Fingers crossed that the bleeding is nothing sinister :flower:

Good luck ladies. I had brown spotting/bleeding for weeks with my dd and she is now a healthy almost 10 month old.

I am also still nursing my dd and I haven't noticed a dip in supply yet. I really hope I don't as I want to continue nursing her until she is at least a year old.

Hello may ladies!
How are we all feeling??
Thats me at 9w+3 and starting to feel better!! Still bit tired but 2 people have told me im glowing woohoo!!
X

Diz and sigh, I'm hoping good things for you both....

THart if you can make a ticker I'm good with May munchkins. I think I voted for flowers but I'm more than happy to go along with whatever. I am ready for a super cute blinky in my signature.

As for me, nothing new. Nausea is still mild and comes and goes. I am getting infrequent headaches that may be due to a cold. I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and getting a little excited. Hoping all is well in there.

I'm jealous of those who are still nursing with no issues! My supply dropped before I even got my BFP! I'm down to drops of milk at this point but LO is happy with dry nursing for now! I'm planning to nurse throughout pregnancy and then tandem nurse if my DD makes it that far.

The issue is I have absolutely no idea to how to make one, or I would.

I'm kind of jealous of those of you who are able to still nurse in general! :) My DD decided she was no longer interested right at 15 months and there was no convincing her otherwise. I had wanted to at least go until 18 months. At least then it wasn't a concern with getting pregnant again!

The issue is I have absolutely no idea to how to make one, or I would.

Nor do I, or I would. lol
I think there is a section of the forum that you can ask someone to make them for you?

Fingers crossed for you both diz & sigh :hugs:

I hope everything ok for you both fingers crossed.

I really like the bugaboo buffalo my partners quite tall so hope to pursade him. I love it!!!

Ah my boobs are aching the official hurt week 8 and they are killing ME!!

Oo im going to look into that pram, my DH is tall too I'm kinda average I think at 5ft8 but DH is 6ft4 so need something suitable for us both. Plus I drive a teeny tiny KA which could also be an issue lol.

Hello :wave: just wondering if I could join the group? I'm 9w and due May 11th!

Welcome JLF, you have such a cute girl!

I have my first scan today at 7+6. I 'm very excited and will be very nervous as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->