May's Munchkins 2015

I had a scan at 6w4d that showed a heartbeat and no issues beyond the SCH, I'm fairly certain I found the heartbeat on my home doppler at 8w6d, I haen't had any bleeding in two weeks... and yet I'm kind of freaking out that the baby isn't going to make it. I hate this feeling! Anyone else feel similar? Three weeks and 2 days until my first OB appt...

I think its very normal to feel that way. We all worry about our babies! It will get better once they start moving on a regular basis. I have a SCH too (had one last time around as well) its scary =/ I have a scan on the 17th to check up on it.

We have settled on names. A boy will be Eli, and a girl Quinn

I'm so sorry diz.

5 ladies we have lost so far. Makes me sad.

This nausea is literally gonna be the death of me. couldn't go to work today, and Ive been missing a lot of work lately. I just feel so sick all the time. Hopefully in two weeks once I hit 12 weeks, and 2nd tri, this crap will go away. I can't do this for much longer. COMEON 2ND TRI!!!!!!! ohh and my appointment is on thursday! so excited to see my jumping jelly bean!

How do I change the name of the group, wont let me edit the name....

Maybe we should add 2015 to the group's name? :)

I had a scan at 6w4d that showed a heartbeat and no issues beyond the SCH, I'm fairly certain I found the heartbeat on my home doppler at 8w6d, I haen't had any bleeding in two weeks... and yet I'm kind of freaking out that the baby isn't going to make it. I hate this feeling! Anyone else feel similar? Three weeks and 2 days until my first OB appt...

I think this is normal with a recent loss (probably not so recent losses too). I have no reason to think anything is wrong with my babies but battle daily thinking something has gone wrong. I agree with others that once we feel kicks on a regular basis it will get a little easier. I hope so at least!

If I have a miscarriage now since the name is now change, I'll say its a conspiracy. Or I guess a more sensible option is to keep a low profile in this group until the 13 week mark.

I'm sorry, diz. Sending a big hug your way.

I really like the names you picked thart! They are lovely.

Its probably just me, but I'm not sure what munchkins are. Are we referring to the cats or the wizard of oz figures (I looked it up on wiki)

Its probably just me, but I'm not sure what munchkins are. Are we referring to the cats or the wizard of oz figures (I looked it up on wiki)

Munchkins is also an (older, not as politically correct) term for those with dwarfism (like those who appeared in Wizard of Oz). I've often heard of little kids referred to as "munchkins" (like the same way you might saw "squirt" or "shortcake" or something else along that line) since they're short, so that's probably why it came up as a name.

The OED definition of Munchkin is 'A child or short person.' It has been adopted into the official English language although its origination is North American.

Another example of you Americans infiltrating the Queen's English ;)

diz, sorry to hear of your loss.

I've been feeling pretty un pregnant lately. The only symptom I have is headaches but I'm thinking that is from a cold that is creeping up on me. I am hoping everything is okay in there.

Hope you're all well.

I'm so sorry diz.

5 ladies we have lost so far. Makes me sad.

This nausea is literally gonna be the death of me. couldn't go to work today, and Ive been missing a lot of work lately. I just feel so sick all the time. Hopefully in two weeks once I hit 12 weeks, and 2nd tri, this crap will go away. I can't do this for much longer. COMEON 2ND TRI!!!!!!! ohh and my appointment is on thursday! so excited to see my jumping jelly bean!

How do I change the name of the group, wont let me edit the name....

I feel your pain! I too have severe nausea. I will admit that this week has been better than last but I cannot say it has been a good week! I go to the doctor on Friday for my first appointment and I am going to talk to her about increasing my prescription and hopefully that will work. I know I wasn't supposed to but I already increased it by one pill and I think thats why this week is better than last! I don't even care if I get a lecture from my doctor because frankly it has been worth it and I did try to get in to see someone earlier but couldn't! I have missed a couple days of work as well but I have had a brutal cold on top of the nausea. I feel so lazy and my house looks like a tornado hit it. Ugh! Come on 2nd Tri!

I feel all you ladies on the nausea! Today isn't a good day but the rest of the week was ok. I never feel "good" anymore. Always just Ok or terrible. Those are the breaks though. I keep telling myself it is for a good cause! LOL

So sorry diz :(

As far as symptoms for me I've been sick every morning and have constant nausea all day. I'm also extremely tired :/ I work 9AM-5:30PM and would love to take a nap by 11AM! Not good!

Yes, nausea sucks. Every so often I eat something that just sits right and for 45 mins or so I'm not nauseous. I want to cry it feels so good!

Also struggling badly with nausea.. In fact tonight it turned to vomiting.. Lying in bed now trying to convince myself I am gonna live.. Growing a human is hard..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->