May's Munchkins 2015

My husband refuses to talk names until we know genders. My appointment for that is 5 weeks from Friday! But I like Violet. Pretty sure he won't though lol.

Are the twins identical or fraternal?

We don't know for sure yet. They are in separate sacs so could be either. We will find out at my next scan if they share a placenta. If they do they are identical. If they don't could still go either way. So if they don't share a placenta and end up being same gender we won't know until they are born.

We've not really discussed names and probably won't until we find out the gender. DH was the same way with our daughter and didn't even start acknowledging my ideas until past 20 weeks. We had decided by 30 weeks but he had to love the name or nothing. I have a short list prepared but I'm not loving any of them. Maybe by the time DH is ready to discuss it I will be more attached to some of them?

I don't know when we'll start thinking about names... We aren't finding out the gender so that won't impact things. I have zero in mind. Guess I'll need to pull out my name books at some point! I still have 32+ weeks though....

We havent really thought about names either. We just know that if its a girl her name will start with K and if its a boy his name will start with M. This is after my first initial and his. We do like Kaydence or Kylie for a girl and Miles for a boy. I love the names you guys have come with.:cloud9:

We'll talk names after we find out the sex. But I love the name Tess or Tessa for a girl.

Pretty names! We like Ella, Riley, or Hannah for a girl. For a boy we like Ethan, mason, Noah, or Caleb. With dd we had two or three choices too, but didn't pick till we met her.

Meet our squirmy worm! Heartbeat is 171, wee one is measuring right on target, and edd is staying the same :happydance:

Attachments

• 10726432_691393397624061_505395660_n.jpg
    10726432_691393397624061_505395660_n.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 9
Looking good, Rachelle! Congratulations!

I really really want to put my head down on my desk and take a nap right now. Think my boss would mind?:angelnot:

Looking good, Rachelle! Congratulations!

I really really want to put my head down on my desk and take a nap right now. Think my boss would mind?:angelnot:

I lean back in my seat so my head is on the headrest and close my eyes...doze for a few mins...feel much better after...I'm sure they wouldn't mind lol

Has anyone else's symptoms disappeared?? I haven't "felt" pregnant since Monday. Even my energy is better. Getting worried... I'm 7+5 and have a scan on this coming Wednesday.

Has anyone else's symptoms disappeared?? I haven't "felt" pregnant since Monday. Even my energy is better. Getting worried... I'm 7+5 and have a scan on this coming Wednesday.

Yeah I was thinking this morning that my boobs aren't even really sore any more...but I remember with my daughter that my symptoms disappeared at 8 weeks and never came back and maybe I will be that lucky again. I also have a scan on Wednesday.

This is the time even though it is super tough that you need to have faith that bubba is so happy in there they don't want to bug mommy.

Ditto I feel less pregnant I can even stay awake past half9 now! It is worrying. I've also had sharp pain on my left side. I have a scan on Wednesday I should be 9weeks 4days.

Just saying hello. I'm due May 8th with baby number 2. My little girl will be 4 in Feb next year.

Meet our squirmy worm! Heartbeat is 171, wee one is measuring right on target, and edd is staying the same :happydance:

Aw, so cute! Congrats.

Man, I think I might kill to feel less pregnant. Still waiting for the nausea to improve.

Congrats rachelle! Cute lil one!

Wow, lots of scans Wednesday! Good luck to you all!

Picksbaby , I havent felt pregnant in over a week too! Y'all are not alone. I have had sharp pains on my right side and I called my dr and he said it is just round ligament pain and not to worry. Easier said then done lol. But don't worry!

Welcome sarah! :hi: you are due a day before me :)!

Hello! Just saw this thread and I'm so excited! I just had my first ultra sound a few days ago and was told my due date is May 18th (I pray everything goes well!!)

I've been dealing with the same thing and thinking about it constantly. I actually had a dream last night that I told my mother I was pregnant but I told her I was less pregnant than I was? It was bizarre, but anyhow...I'm just hoping that everything is fine. Not much else I can do at this point.

Can I join in? I got a surprise :bfp: on September 23rd after two, long, hard years of TTC! Based on LMP I'm due May 29th, but have my first real scan on Oct 15 - so we'll see if that changes at all! SO excited and at the same time SO scared - after trying for so long we just really, really want everything to go well!

Attachments

• photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member