May's Munchkins 2015

i have nausea and occasional sickness, food aversion (nothing appeals although I do feel hungry every few hours)....
BUT the worst thing is that I have had diarrhoea for the last month. And not just occasional. 20-30 minutes after eating or drinking anything. And up countless times in the night. Every bowel movement is complete liquid. I've had tests for bacterial, viral infection - nothing. They are testing for coeliac disease, thyroid and a whole load of other stuff this week. I am anaemic, knackered, lightheaded and I feel like total shite. I have lost 10lb and my BMI is now 19.5.

I hope these latest tests find something and it isn't just down to pregnancy hormones. I worry that if i'm not getting enough nutrition then my baby can't be either... :(

Irony is I had dreadful constipation with DS...!

Let me tell you ladies.. I am SO glad I bought a doppler! (got it used on facebook) I only paid $35 (US dollars) for it, sonoline b brand. So far I'd been getting it but it would go away fast as if baby were playing hide and seek lol but this time she (wishful thinking LOL) stuck in one place and I got a good steady reading of 173 beats per minute :) Strong little thing. Gives me peace of mind knowing the baby is ok, SCH's are no fun!

I'm so sorry diz :( :hugs:

Bad news for me ladies. Had a miscarriage this morning. I attended my scan and they confirmed it was complete and have discharged me. So wishing you all a happy healthy pregnancy. Ad me to the angel babies.

Ohh THart I LOVE Quinn for a girl!!

We have settled on names. A boy will be Eli, and a girl Quinn

We have also picked our names for a boy we have chosen Gabriel Leo (Leo after his big brother) and for a girl we aren't 100% on middle name I have a few that I like but none have stuck yet but her first name will be Luna

I agree with the nausea! I am ready for it to be over! Hopefully 2 or 3 more weeks. I can make it!! Lol

My midwife suggested eating a baked potato everyday to help with nausea. I just bought some so I think I'll try that for the next few days.

I love the names everyone has picked out! We are 95% decided on our names, Harrison (prob Matthew or Charles for a middle name) for a boy and Scarlett (Dawn or Diane) for a girl. We also have Oscar and Opal as our 2nd favs.

I had some nausea for a few days but not the last couple days. I hate it when that happens. :( Makes me nervous.

i have nausea and occasional sickness, food aversion (nothing appeals although I do feel hungry every few hours)....
BUT the worst thing is that I have had diarrhoea for the last month. And not just occasional. 20-30 minutes after eating or drinking anything. And up countless times in the night. Every bowel movement is complete liquid. I've had tests for bacterial, viral infection - nothing. They are testing for coeliac disease, thyroid and a whole load of other stuff this week. I am anaemic, knackered, lightheaded and I feel like total shite. I have lost 10lb and my BMI is now 19.5.

I hope these latest tests find something and it isn't just down to pregnancy hormones. I worry that if i'm not getting enough nutrition then my baby can't be either... :(

Irony is I had dreadful constipation with DS...!

My dr told me that babies are parasites and will take the first nutrition for themselves. So even if you are throwing up for the entire first trimester it's miserable for you but baby can still manage to get what it needs. Hope this makes you feel a little better!

I never even thought about a name like Luna or would have suggested to it to OH!

Ruby, opal is one my favorite names but OH was against it from the start.

Sorry to hear about all the sickness going around ladies I hope it finishes for you all soon, we're nearly at 2nd tri not long now.

Lucky enough I only had nausea for a week or so in the evenings. So far no symptoms over than sore boobs and I'm so flipping tired but can't sleep!

Yep nausea all day here too! Struggling to eat much - I made hunters chicken last night with corn on the cob, ate the corn and about 3 mouthfuls of chicken and couldn't manage anything else! I've lost nearly 1/2 stone since falling pregnant simply from having no appetite!
I have recently bought the wrist bands for when traveling as that's when it gets a lot worse! They worked brilliant ended up wearing them all day and felt normal! (Though that then worried me! :doh: can't win!)
I'm also very gasey!!!!

Come on 2nd tri!

I've been nauseous even taking B6+Unisom, but the last couple days have been a bit better. I even got some cleaning done last night and didn't feel about ready to throw up by the time I was done! Maybe I'm getting over the hump.

My husband wants Kaylee if it's a girl, but I just don't really love it. Hmmm.

My husband refuses to talk names until we know genders. My appointment for that is 5 weeks from Friday! But I like Violet. Pretty sure he won't though lol.

My husband refuses to talk names until we know genders. My appointment for that is 5 weeks from Friday! But I like Violet. Pretty sure he won't though lol.

Are the twins identical or fraternal?

We are yet to speak of names it's only just slowly sinking in that we're having a little pickle to join the family. I want to book a private gender scan and find out early we could know in 6/7weeks!!! It's so exciting

We won't talk about names until we know gender either.

But the name will have to be 5 letters with 2 vowels, because all the rest of our names are...

Kevin - Hubs
Amber - Me
Chloe - DD

I have really only been thinking girls names even tho I think it may be a boy.

My top picks are Megan, Quinn and Sarah

I would really love some symptoms to come back. I'm not feeling very confident at all.

But the name will have to be 5 letters with 2 vowels, because all the rest of our names are...

Kevin - Hubs
Amber - Me
Chloe - DD

Quinn is a good name! It's what we have picked for a girl!

Kevin - Hubs
Amber - Me
Chloe - DD

Quinn is a good name! It's what we have picked for a girl!

I know, we stole it from you :haha:

I would really love some symptoms to come back. I'm not feeling very confident at all.[/QUOTE

My symptoms come and go but the tiredness, never leaves me.:wacko: Im sure all is well with your baby too:)

I've been nauseous even taking B6+Unisom, but the last couple days have been a bit better. I even got some cleaning done last night and didn't feel about ready to throw up by the time I was done! Maybe I'm getting over the hump.

My husband wants Kaylee if it's a girl, but I just don't really love it. Hmmm.

That's my cat's name :) Spelled the same too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->