May's Munchkins 2015

Any other 2nd time mommies feeling more stretching with this one? My doc said it is normal and caused by the scar tissue, but man my sides ache!!

Yes, I am feeling a lot more stretching for sure! I also feel bigger. I don't look it, but I feel the heaviness of my uterus more than before, if that makes any sense! LOL

It makes total sense, lol. I have the same heavy feeling. I am definitely bigger this time around too. I know baby is still so slow, so it worries me that it aims all fat at the moment lol. :haha:

Eep - I had my scan this morning!!!
All going well, baby is measuring at 12w4d (could you change my due date to 27 April please? Hope you guys dont mind if I stay with may munchkins though?) and has a good strong 163 heartbeat! So happy to see my little one happily bouncing around in there!! It wouldn't stop wriggling from back to belly and kicking out! Refused to face the sonographer but she managed to get the NS measurements and they seem fine!

Baby is face down in this Pic with feet to the right - cutest little blob I've ever seen! :happydance:

Attachments

• _20141017_143319.jpg
    _20141017_143319.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
Congrats mrsmandy!! That is a great pic! It is crazy how much they change from 8 to 12 weeks! It looks like a baby!!

Thanks atx, we did see it really clearly kicking its legs and arms about but wouldn't stop rolling long enough for a clear Pic!! Got its daddy's genes - he never sits still for long!!!

I feel like all I do nowadays is complain about my morning sickness and fatigue. But man.. I sure do feel like crap everyday!!

Hey Rachelle! I seem to have disappeared from the front page, are you including us April stragglers on there?!
I was previously 4th May but now am 30th April. I'm staying team yellow xx

Hi ladies. For some of you on another thread this is repeat. I found out yesterday that we lost one of our twins. :cry: It's such an odd combination of feelings right now. But I know I need to pull myself out of my funk so I can be healthy for my little bean growing so well. My dr told me that anyone who loses one twin is at an increased risk of miscarrying the 2nd, but I am hopeful because I know life is in God's hands. She said that if I have a healthy baby at the next scan then all should be well. So I get to see the little one again on the 29th of this month. Which also happens to be my birthday. So hopefully it's good news. It's the only present I want!!

Baby was moving like crazy and had a steady HB of 154.

Attachments

• maybaby2.jpg
    maybaby2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2
Oh krazy, I am so sorry! :hugs: your lil bean is so cute and looks nice and cozy in there! I am sure they are here to stay!

I'm so sorry for your loss Kazy :hugs:

So nice to see that your bubba is so big and strong. Best wishes

Oh and my due date needs changed to May 8th. thanks

Kazy - I'm so sorry about your rainbow twin. What a great scan of your beautiful, bouncing babe though. Big hugs! :hugs:

Sorry for your loss Kazy. Your little bean looks beautiful in there. :hugs:

I've had some devastating news today!!, I've been getting some pain in my cervix as well as a heavy pressure sensation. I've been calling my midwife for days and she hasn't gotten back to me, I've called several departments at the hospital all of which wanted to fob me off to different people. I insisted I be seen today and finally got to see a doctor at the hospital.

They refused to scan me to check my cervical length, they have refused consultant care and worst of all the are refusing me a cervical stitch. He said the NHS has to prioritise care and until I've had 3 second trimester losses I'm not entitled to any extra care because I have no proof I have an incompetent cervix.

Now I'm searching high and low for a private ultrasound place that do cervical measurements and trying to find my own private consultant to pay for the stitch myself. I'm also looking for a medical lawyer in hope maybe they can talk some sense into them.

But for right now it looks like I only have 6-8 weeks left with my baby before I give birth. Hopefully we can find come care we can afford. Me and my baby have been so let down by the NHS if I have to bury this baby I will be opening a court case with the NHS

Kazy, so sorry for your loss but that is a beautiful picture of your baby. I hope all continues to be well.

xMissxZoiex, I'm so sorry, especially since they had told you that you needed one before! Personally, to me three second trimester losses seem like a lot before they'd do something that's relatively simple. I hope you can get the care you need and everything goes well this time.

Oh xmiss I am so sorry for all you are going through. Where do you live? I hope you can find someone to pay privately. In the meantime hugs and prayers sent your way.

One second tri loss is to many.

The doctors seem to brush under the carpet the fact you have to go through labor and delivery and push a baby out. The doctor I saw was awful, I was treated like a second class citizen like my baby's life was not important enough for a 5 minute scan and a 15 minute procedure.

Kazy & xMissxZoiex - I'm so sorry for what both of you are going through right now. I hope you can find someone to help soon Missx. It's a shame that so many medical professionals (those that don't specialize in prenatal care in particular) like to brush off a pregnant woman's worries as "over reacting."

I'm doing alright personally. I just hit 12 weeks so Yay for that. I have developed a stupid UTI though so I'm on antibiotics right now. Not happy about having to take them, but I trust my midwife wouldn't give me anything that would hurt me or the baby. Hope everyone else is doing well!

Missz I am so sorry! That is bullshit if they do nothing. That is a simple procedure to save a life. Which dr told you that you needed the stitch? Can you get ahold of that one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->