May's Munchkins 2015

One more thing, it was never my intention to hurt anyone's feelings. For that I am sorry. I was only trying to make it easier for myself. If I hurt anyone's feelings, I am sorry. I am not intentionally trying to exclude anyone or be mean to anyone. I'm honestly not kicking out anyone or asking anyone to leave. I don't want anyone to.

Again, sorry for hurting anyone's feelings.

One more thing, it was never my intention to hurt anyone's feelings. For that I am sorry. I was only trying to make it easier for myself. If I hurt anyone's feelings, I am sorry. I am not intentionally trying to exclude anyone or be mean to anyone. I'm honestly not kicking out anyone or asking anyone to leave. I don't want anyone to.

Again, sorry for hurting anyone's feelings.

Hey hon, my date changed to April, and whilst it was nice having my name on a list, I understand your reasons so no worries! (I have a ticker so not really worried bout the list! :) )
You seem like your having a tough time so try and make some time for yourself and chill a little bit! Have a bubble bath and read a book or hide away in your bedroom tell hubby to take your daughter and have a restoritive nap!! :)

Feel better soon, and I for one will be will be sticking around, me and squig wiggle are quite happy over here in May!!! 😁

Well then I'm gone too. I don't approve in the slightest and it feels really unwelcoming to me now.

Oh no ladies! I really didn't want to cause a hoo hah. It's really not a problem at all. I plan to keep an eye on both threads, and anyway I'm not really a prolific poster, I just like to see how everyone is doing, and ask for advice every now and again. I can get that from both groups!

Everyone is hormone fuelled. I suggest we all just put things in perspective and share the love. We are all doing our best here.
Xxx

I think we should all take a deep breath and just support each other. Pregnancy comes with all sorts of difficult things. That's what this group is for. To support each other through that. So let's do that.

How is everyone feeling today? I am excited not to be a prune anymore, lol. Lime seems much better.

When is everyone telling the world on fb or whatever you use? We did 16 weeks with dd, but I think we are going to do it after our 12 week scan. It makes me nervous though!!

On my September sweetpeas 2013 page, anyone who had an original due date in September stayed and would have their due date changed to the end of August or beginning of October. I don't see the difference in changing a due date from May 7 to may 2 vs may 2 to April 30. And if it's too confusing, just leave old due dates. Better to be listed incorrectly than not listed overall, in my opinion. Since no one can edit the first post other than the OP, I get that that's a lot of responsibility. For my Sweetpeas page, the OP would keep up with updates when she noticed them and asked people to PM her if it were important to them for something to be changed. Generally though she just didn't update except I'm batches when a bunch of people PM'd her.

Given how due dates work, a good chunk of our babies will be born in April and June so I vote everyone in included. By removing people, you aren't FORCING anyone out but it is making them less welcome. Just my two cents!

AFM, this pregnancy is so different than my first! I didn't have any symptoms first time but this one is relentless. I am nauseous basically all day every day. It's rough!!

How is everyone feeling today? I am excited not to be a prune anymore, lol. Lime seems much better.

When is everyone telling the world on fb or whatever you use? We did 16 weeks with dd, but I think we are going to do it after our 12 week scan. It makes me nervous though!!

For me 24 weeks DH will tell his family at Christmas I'll be 20 something weeks because he only sees them once a year, for my family and the rest of the world can wait until then. I do have special circumstances though I think if to was a low risk pregnancy we'd probably do 12 weeks too.

We're telling fb on thanksgiving so I'll be 15 weeks. :)

We haven't told any family yet though as we haven't seen my parent since the day I found out and that was way too early to tell them!!

We told both our families and people we have seen in person after our scan at 8.5 weeks. Dd's bday is nov 8, so I don't think we will announce anything on fb until after that. People will probably notice my belly in pics from her bday, so I'll just get the announcement pic taken with dd's 1 year pics.

I was really annoyed with fb people commenting on every status I made at the end of my pregnancy (even ones unrelated to the pregnancy) with 'advice' on how to go into labor. The 7 days I was over due were the worst lol, but ppl started annoying me from the month before dd was born. That being said, I don't ever want to announce it on fb. Lol I joke that I'm going to put my fb on hold for the last month this time.... It may not be a joke tho :)

I was thinking on waiting till thanksgiving too because we will find gender out that week too and I think it would've cool to tell both at once. Buuuuuttt, I am already way bigger this time around and I can't see making it until thanksgiving without having to tell people.

I'm so excited to start showing. I love the second tri bump!

Well then I'm gone too. I don't approve in the slightest and it feels really unwelcoming to me now.

I've already explained why I did it. It doesn't seem like anything I could have said would have been a good enough "reason" for you. Neither was my apology. Wish you wouldn't go, but I wish you luck.

If one of you feels so strongly about it. Someone from the first page can take over the list and I'll leave all together. Does that work? Doesn't seem like anything I'm doing is working and this seems best. Please pm me if you'd like to take over. I won't be back.

I am feeling pretty good. I have already told friends and family. I'm not sure I'll ever do facebook. But maybe at gender scan. And we've decided to not pay for the 16 week early gender scan so we won't know that until December.

I'm so excited to start showing. I love the second tri bump!

Me too! I loved my bump the whole time even when I was the size of a whale. Lol. Luckily I was all belly and lost all my weight plus 5 pounds within 2 weeks. I hope that happens this time too! :)

Kiss08 is taking over. Good luck ladies, I hope you all have great healthy pregnancys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->