May's Munchkins 2015

Me too! I'm 9 weeks and 3 days today and have no symptoms! I figured the odds of me just being one of the 'lucky ones' can't be too good, so naturally I'm freaking out! I'm tired, but no where near how tired I was a few weeks ago. My boobs aren't sore, I don't have any MS... Ahhhh! My next ultra sound is on Nov 3rd where we will hopefully hear a healthy heartbeat!

Just had my second ultrasound at 10w4d and I am completely in love with my little jumping bean! He/she was doing flips and all sorts of movement during the ultrasound. So amazing <3 I didn't know I could fall in love with something so small until today :) Here's a fuzzy pic. The doctor took the photo when baby started to move, so it came out blurry, which is too bad because we saw the baby very clearly...little arms and legs, we saw it all! So awesome!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 7
We're hoping to find out the sex before Christmas too - but I'll only be around 18 weeks, so I'm hoping they'll go for it anyway! I'd love to have them write it on a piece of paper and put it in a sealed envelope that we could open as a present on Christmas morning! My birthday is right after Christmas too - so I'd love to know beforehand!

When is your birthday? Mine is Dec 28th!

We're hoping to find out the sex before Christmas too - but I'll only be around 18 weeks, so I'm hoping they'll go for it anyway! I'd love to have them write it on a piece of paper and put it in a sealed envelope that we could open as a present on Christmas morning! My birthday is right after Christmas too - so I'd love to know beforehand!

December 30! And I'll be 30 this year - so it's my golden birthday... which I'm pretending to be excited about instead of slightly sad to be leaving my 20s!

December 30! And I'll be 30 this year - so it's my golden birthday... which I'm pretending to be excited about instead of slightly sad to be leaving my 20s!

Mine is December 27 and Ill be 40:wacko:

I'm not eating very healthily either. Much more carbs and sugar then I would normally eat. On the other hand: I do eat less, so maybe that evens things out a bit?

My biggest problem is drinking. For soms reason water feels really heavy and makes feel like puking, so I'm constantly thirsty and I can't drink but very little sips. It's very uncomfortable. Does anyone have any tips on how to deal with this?

Water makes me nauseous, too. :( Eating something first usually helps and taking small sips throughout the day.

I put lemon in my water or mix it with juice or Gatorade, the flavor makes it so much easier to drink!

Mine is December 27 and Ill be 40:wacko:

Congrats to all of us!

MItoDC, I'll be 30 this year, too! But I'm looking forward to it. :)

I've had a hard timne with water, too. I'll admit I've been having lemonade or pop (soda) more than I should.

I'm not eating very healthily either. Much more carbs and sugar then I would normally eat. On the other hand: I do eat less, so maybe that evens things out a bit?

My biggest problem is drinking. For soms reason water feels really heavy and makes feel like puking, so I'm constantly thirsty and I can't drink but very little sips. It's very uncomfortable. Does anyone have any tips on how to deal with this?

I am really struggling to drink too!!

I've never enjoyed just water so I was drinking sugar free squash (cordial for our american mamas - I discussed squash in another thread and non UK ladies were very confused! :) ) but I'm struggling now to even drink that!
I've never drunk enough and I'm now acutely aware that being pregnant means I need to have enough fluid but I just can't force myself I'm not really getting more than 2 -3 glasses all day and I've since switched to fruit juice now that squash is making me feel ill! I'm worried its not really good enough!
I have a bottle of sugar free still lemon and lime flavored water for my scan Moro if I'm OK with that then i'll try to have it more often.

Maybe try crushing raspberries or adding cucumber to the water... Even a splash of flavored seltzer water! It makes it feel like a day time cocktail :) .

Awesome scans ladies!

I still feel sick mist of the day and the only appealing food to me is mac and cheese lol. It's the only thing I feel like I can eat without getting sick. I force myself to eat other food as well, but it just doesn't feel like anything else settles right. :(

I'm trying to drink more water too. The only way I can do it is if it's ice cold. I also drink sparkling flavored water.

Ruby's mac and cheese has been my go to meal also. When nothing else sounds good I eat mac n cheese. I've also been having a hard time with water. Particularly our tap water which I drink regularly. Lately I've been drinking some gatorade or juice and adding crystal light packets to my tap water. I'm still okay with bottled water for the most part. I am usually quite thirsty and the water just began to feel and taste blah. Other than that, waking to pee, and fatigue, my symptoms aren't very prevalent. It's got me kinda nervous but my next appt is 2 weeks from today. Hoping everything is great in there.

Maybe try crushing raspberries or adding cucumber to the water... Even a splash of flavored seltzer water! It makes it feel like a day time cocktail :) .

I did try once putting lemon and lime into bottled water and putting it in the fridge ovee night but it tasted so revolting!!! I really can be a fussy mare!! :haha:
I think i'll prob switch to flavored bottle water i just resenr spending money on it when we have a free water cooler at work!! Hiwever i might try the raspberries or strawberries in water, they're a bit sweeter to start with an might get sone fruit in me - i have struggled with getting 1a day since i fell pregnat never mind 5!

Hi everyone! just thought I would give an update here. Been a SUPER crazy week trying to catch up from last week's activities haha. I had a 12 week scan today (it was an NT scan but was actually to check up on a subchorionic hemorrhage. The dr said the SCH is about half the size it was before but this dr would not listen to any of my concerns and even though I had spotting yesterday will not be scheduling me for another scan even though I told her I would be much more comfortable if we do.. but she just said it will absorb on its own (we don't know that for sure! this seriously stresses me out so bad that I cried half the way home!). My dr's office you don't always see the same dr, I have never seen this one before now but she was in and out in 2 minutes and brushes off ALL of my concerns.. I am SERIOUSLY considering calling and asking to speak to someone else because that was just a bunch of crap!

Anyway.. the rest of the scan went well! Baby's heart rate was 167 today, and he or she measured 4 days ahead. I asked the tech to take a guess and she said she didn't see anything between the legs so she's thinking it might be a girl :)

I tried to look at the skull to take a guess at the skull theory (which was right for both of my other kids) but I can't really tell for sure! there is a white line right next to the head which at first made me think the face/forehead were more flat indicating boy but when I took a closer look, if you don't include that white bit - the skull looks much rounder - which would indicate girl.. Guess we'll have to wait another month to see!

Here is my 12 week scan (I cropped it because I don't really want my personal info out there, no offense lol) You're welcome to take a guess if you like, idk if I will post in the gender determination thread or not..

https://i62.tinypic.com/2h8cuvk.png

Baby wasn't too active, lifted its head a couple times and moved its arm to its face but thats about it.. I am a bit bummed to find out that I have an anterior placenta again :( (which isn't concerning but masks a lot of the movements, I had one in my last pregnancy and in my 3rd trimester I had to go in for monitoring sooo much because I couldn't feel the baby move much! but it ended up being so unnecessary)

Guess I better get back to homework now but I hope everyone is having a great week so far! :)

Congrats on the scan sjd! I would guess girl too cause it looks like my dd did in her 12 week scan!

Any other 2nd time mommies feling more stretching with this one? My doc said it is normal and caused by the scar tissue, but man my sides ache!!

Congrats on the scan sjd! I would guess girl too cause it looks like my dd did in her 12 week scan!

Any other 2nd time mommies feling more stretching with this one? My doc said it is normal and caused by the scar tissue, but man my sides ache!!

yeah this one looks a bit different from both of my other kids (they were both WAY obvious, but this wasn't the best scan quality.. so who knows haha) lots of things are pointing toward girl :)

Definitely getting the stretching. This is my 3rd baby though so I knew it would happen.. also got horrible back pain =/ Not looking forward to the after labor pains lol I didn't have any noticeable ones after my son (first kid) but did have some major swelling in uncomfortable places haha. But with my daughter - holy cow! I wasn't expecting them and they were worse than the labor was! (though actual labor really isn't painful to me :shrug: guess the after pains just make up for it!

I didn't have any after labor pains with dd, but labor sucked lol. Probably gonna get the epidural this time and early! Last time I waited till it was too painful, then it was too late to get one.

Any other 2nd time mommies feeling more stretching with this one? My doc said it is normal and caused by the scar tissue, but man my sides ache!!

Yes, I am feeling a lot more stretching for sure! I also feel bigger. I don't look it, but I feel the heaviness of my uterus more than before, if that makes any sense! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->