May's Munchkins 2015

Heart rate was 168. Measuring right at 8 weeks (which was what I thought I was even though lmp said 8+3). That puts my due date at May 27th (instead of the 24th). Everything looks great!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
Congrats Mito and Kiss! Your scans look wonderful!! :)

Congrats on the scans :) x

I'm panicking :-/ think it's a mixture of past history mc and hormones the last two days I've not felt that rough and not as sick and strangely feel ok in sorts. The only thing I get every now and then is a burning twinge pain across my prev section scar from adhesions. I'm worrying something is going wrong :-( xx

Afternoon ladies, how's everyone feeling? Any scans today?

I had my scan yesterday all is well measuring at 9+3 so dates are only out by a day. Got to listen to our little pickles heartbeat ah it was amazing! The difference two weeks make looks like a really baby now head, body, legs and arms ah was amazing. Scan was done abdominally too which was good. I'll try upload my pictures shortly x

Is anyone finding out the gender of their little one earlier than 20weeks?x

Does anyone else love food at the moment? Like I really really love food. I'm always thinking about food! My food portions are huge now because I'm alway hungry! Feel like I'm going to end up a whale all I do is eat drink wee and sleep!

Does anyone else love food at the moment? Like I really really love food. I'm always thinking about food! My food portions are huge now because I'm alway hungry! Feel like I'm going to end up a whale all I do is eat drink wee and sleep!

I was like that with my first pregnancy. I used to say I ate like a hobbit because I was always eating!!!

Congrats ladies on the scans yesterday. I had mine as well and saw our little duck bouncing away. I was 9+5 and duck was measuring 10+1, but no need to change due date....its really more of a "due month" anyway

I had my first meeting with the midwife and really looking forward to a new journey with this pregnancy as I was unable to get a midwife with my daughter.

I am hoping to do a gender scan before my 20 weeks as it will fall so close to Christmas and we are hoping to know before.

Attachments

• us9w5d.jpg
    us9w5d.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2
I am hoping to do a gender scan before my 20 weeks as it will fall so close to Christmas and we are hoping to know before.

Same thing for me; I'll turn 20 weeks the weekend before Christmas and will be out of state with family that whole week, and I'd really like to know the gender for Christmas and my birthday!

I'm panicking :-/ think it's a mixture of past history mc and hormones the last two days I've not felt that rough and not as sick and strangely feel ok in sorts. The only thing I get every now and then is a burning twinge pain across my prev section scar from adhesions. I'm worrying something is going wrong :-( xx

:hugs: I'm sure all is well lolly, it's normal for symptoms to start tapering off/to start having good days.

I was freaking out yesterday because I felt extra sick and tired and kept having (gas) pains all day, which made me feel like maybe something was wrong because I had MORE symptoms than usual! :dohh:

I literally had ZERO symptoms from last Tuesday through last Sunday. Symptoms came back on Monday and I saw my little bean yesterday. All is great despite my symptoms disappearing (even my energy was better...) for nearly a week!

Urg total opposite! Feel sicky all the time and struggling to eat much at all!
Caught hubby smiling at me last night and when i asked what he said it was nice to see me eating! I think it was the first meal i've actually finished since i fell!!
But now staring at the last half of my lunch and think its prob going in the bin!

Got my scan moro morning!!
So excited to finally see my munchkin!
Other than 2 positive hpt i've had no confirmation medically that i'm actually pregnant and just have this fear at the back of my mind that my tests were a dodgy batch with false positives and all my symptoms are phycosymatic!!

Anyone still yet to see their little ones?

Urg total opposite! Feel sicky all the time and struggling to eat much at all!
Caught hubby smiling at me last night and when i asked what he said it was nice to see me eating! I think it was the first meal i've actually finished since i fell!!
But now staring at the last half of my lunch and think its prob going in the bin!

Got my scan moro morning!!
So excited to finally see my munchkin!
Other than 2 positive hpt i've had no confirmation medically that i'm actually pregnant and just have this fear at the back of my mind that my tests were a dodgy batch with false positives and all my symptoms are phycosymatic!!

Anyone still yet to see their little ones?

Yay for scan tomorrow!! I just saw mine yesterday and it was so amazing. :)

I've had to skip some meals lately, too. :nope: Very different than my first pregnancy when I couldn't stop eating.

I've seen my little one, but that was 4 weeks ago now. I've found the heartbeat (I think) on my doppler a couple times, but it will be so nice to see him again in a week and a half when I have my first trimester screening scan! We saw him so early, I kind of still doubt that all is okay.

Aww congrats on all the scans!! It's so great to see them looking like little babies rather than blobs :haha:

I still haven't heard from my consultant which is worrying me! When I was in labor with Leo they said they wanted to stitch me up at 11 weeks and they are cutting it pretty fine to say I haven't even had an appointment through!!.

Going to get making a few phone calls today but unsure who to ring, midwife or hospital!?.

We are going to do gender scan at 16-17 weeks.

I am eating like crazy too! Way more than with dd. and I feel terrible because it is not healthy eating. Anyone else eating junk? I can't help it, salad makes me sick!

We're hoping to find out the sex before Christmas too - but I'll only be around 18 weeks, so I'm hoping they'll go for it anyway! I'd love to have them write it on a piece of paper and put it in a sealed envelope that we could open as a present on Christmas morning! My birthday is right after Christmas too - so I'd love to know beforehand!

I'm not eating very healthily either. Much more carbs and sugar then I would normally eat. On the other hand: I do eat less, so maybe that evens things out a bit?

My biggest problem is drinking. For soms reason water feels really heavy and makes feel like puking, so I'm constantly thirsty and I can't drink but very little sips. It's very uncomfortable. Does anyone have any tips on how to deal with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->