May's Munchkins 2015

Hey Rachelle! I seem to have disappeared from the front page, are you including us April stragglers on there?!
I was previously 4th May but now am 30th April. I'm staying team yellow xx

Yes, I took you and anyone who is not due in May anymore off our May list. I just didn't want any confusion.

That seems a bit unfair, to all we know her baby might be born in May. My son was due March 26th and was born April 11th. A lot of our dates will be changing, especially until we all get our 12 week scans, so can't we have an end of April and Beginning of June list as these are ladies we've come to know and support believing everyone is having a May baby.
I have to agree with this. Due dates are estimates. That how we all started in this thread. A scan moves someone a few days and they suddenly get kicked out? That's not right in my book.

I'm not "kicking" anyone out. They aren't included on the May list anymore. I'm reducing the confusion for myself.

I personally feel bad for rachelle for having to change everyone's dates multiple times and am thankful for her keeping up with it all. I know I couldn't handle it especially itch pregnancy brain, lol. :haha:

Maybe we should all just keep to our original may use dates based in our lmp. I know that with dd the endure date changed by a few days with each scan and there is no sense having her change it after every scan. As someone said earlier it's more of a due month. Who knows when lil beans will actually come. With dd I was due in oct, but she is a sept baby!

I am just happy we are all here and able to support each other! I would be so sad without you ladies!
I agree with keeping original dates. My DR gave me a different date but I just kept what I originally started with because its only a few days different and its only an estimate. Rachelle please come back. We appreciate you:hugs:

I'm so excited to start showing. I love the second tri bump!

Me too! I loved my bump the whole time even when I was the size of a whale. Lol. Luckily I was all belly and lost all my weight plus 5 pounds within 2 weeks. I hope that happens this time too! :)

Meeee too! Right now it looks like I just ate too much taco bell :haha: but I am wearing baggie clothes. In a few weeks I will bust out the maternity clothes. I can't wait for the second tri bump!

This time I will be big through the winter so I will need to buy some winter maternity wear. With dd I was big mostly in the summer.

I got today a Snoogle body pillow because my sides were so sore (I avoid sleeping on my back). Will report here how I like it :)
So far we told only husband's siblings. I'm dreading telling my parents and sister because they will be "why did you not tell us earlier?" I might tell them on Christmas. No bad feelings allowed then :)

atx614- I just read your last post and am now craving Taco Bell. Lol

atx614- I just read your last post and am now craving Taco Bell. Lol

Haha! Sadly, that's what I had for dinner. I have been eating like crap cause I just can't bring myself to make dinner. I feel bad cause I need to eat healthier for sure, and I did with dd. with her I didn't feel sick thinking about salad, cooking chicken, etc...

I think it's time I bust out the good ole crockpot! That is about the only way I can make dinner.

OMG!! Taco Bell!! They don't even have that in this country and I need some!! Havnt had any in 8 years but sounds so good!! Xx

I had some burger king yesterday. I really hope I feel a bit better in two weeks so my healthy habits can kick in again.

We're having a harmony test done, so normally we'll know the gender by 13 weeks. We plan on telling our family the gender, but we'll keep the name to ourselves till after the baby's born.

Sorry to see so many ladies go. I can't help but suspect pregnancy hormones playing a part in all this. As far as I'm concerned, everyone is welcome.

I'm going to have to get some Burger King today as I forgot my lunch on my kitchen counter - pregnancy brain!!

I had taco johns for dinner last night, lol. I love the potato oles! I'm hoping the food aversions go away and my healthier diet is easier to maintain once this dang first trimester is over. My ms was done by 13 weeks with dd so I'm hoping I only have a week and a half left this time!

I'm going to have to get some Burger King today as I forgot my lunch on my kitchen counter - pregnancy brain!!

I have been so forgetful this time aroun too. Much more so than with dd. I think it is the combination of mommy brain and pregnancy brain, haha. Poor dd is sick and hasn't been sleeping well. I feel like I will crash out soon and just give in to sleep. :sleep:

Does anyone have a 12 week scan coming up? I'm 10 weeks today! Super excited but don't have any major pregnancy symptoms! My 12 weeks scan is on Nov 3rd and I cannot wait.

Does anyone have a 12 week scan coming up? I'm 10 weeks today! Super excited but don't have any major pregnancy symptoms! My 12 weeks scan is on Nov 3rd and I cannot wait.

Im not sure if I get a scan but I have my 12 week appt on Weds. Im excited for that.

No 12 week scan or appointment here. I don't go back until Nov 12th. I wonder why my practice doesn't do the 12 week scan. I must ask at my next appointment.

No 12 week scan or appointment here. I don't go back until Nov 12th. I wonder why my practice doesn't do the 12 week scan. I must ask at my next appointment.

Did you have an early scan? My doctor does a first tri scan at your first visit and not another until 20 weeks unless I requested downs testing.

I've got my 12week scan on 30th Oct ( will be a few days shy of 12weeks) can't wait, so made up I got my Doppler it's helping so much xx

I just had my 12 week scan at 11+4, but baby is measuring 12+1. Not sure if they will change my due date again. Here's bubs!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 4
I don't know who was removed or who's dates need changed so let me know if the info in the first post is incorrect and you'd like me to change it for you!

Also.. any other team yellow people out there??? I can make that change, too. :)

I wish I had the patience to be team yellow! I am too anxious and need to prepare in advance lol. If this one is a boy, we are going to do team yellow for the next one (DH wants 3)

I always thought we'd be team yellow - but I wasn't feeling very strongly either way, so DH cast his vote to find out! And now I'm stupid excited! We're hoping to find out right before Christmas and have them write it on a note and put it in an envelope for us to open on Christmas morning! :xmas6:

Also - I've never been a big drinker. I'd have a glass of wine maybe once every other week - and mostly when I was hanging with girlfriends... but now that I can't have any, I really want some! Lol! :wine:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->