May's Munchkins 2015

No 12 week scan or appointment here. I don't go back until Nov 12th. I wonder why my practice doesn't do the 12 week scan. I must ask at my next appointment.

Did you have an early scan? My doctor does a first tri scan at your first visit and not another until 20 weeks unless I requested downs testing.

I did have a scan at 8 weeks. Is Downs testing something you have to ask for or do your doctors ask you if it is something you want? It was never brought up to me during my first pregnancy or this one.

Great pic sigh!

My twelve week scan is Friday! Can't wait!!

No 12 week scan or appointment here. I don't go back until Nov 12th. I wonder why my practice doesn't do the 12 week scan. I must ask at my next appointment.

Did you have an early scan? My doctor does a first tri scan at your first visit and not another until 20 weeks unless I requested downs testing.

I did have a scan at 8 weeks. Is Downs testing something you have to ask for or do your doctors ask you if it is something you want? It was never brought up to me during my first pregnancy or this one.

Nuchal translucency screening test or NT scan is what the Downs testing is. My OB with my first pregnancy didn't offer it to me and my OB with this pregnancy asked me if I wanted it so I think it depends on your care provider.

MItoDC - I am the SAME way. I keep putting juice in a wine glass to make myself feel better. It isn't working. LOL

I want to drink wine, eat sushi and unpasteurized soft cheeses! lol

My 12 week scan is scheduled for November 17th! I am excited. I think if you're over 35, they do the Nuchal scan automatically, at least in the US. If you aren't 35, then I think it is done at the Dr.'s discretion.

Red wine was my biggest craving in my last pregnancy. AHH that was frustrating.

I'm doing an NT scan. I have read that it's become more common in the last couple years, so that might account for people not being offered it in previous pregnancies. I wasn't offered it last time, but I was this time (and I'm still 29, so it wasn't due to the bump over 35).

If you don't want the NT test (scan and blood draw) then my insurance only covers one "dating" scan early on and then the one at 20 weeks unless there are other problems (and an SCH is not a "problem").

I've still not had my appointment letter through for my 12 week scan, hopefully I'll get it in the next week. I have had a private scan and seen my beautiful Jelly baby!! Measuring a little behind but keeping my due date the same for now until I've had my NHS scan. :)

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20141019_154645.jpg

I'm so in love with our jelly baby and this picture!, it was amazing to see him or her give us the cutest little wave <3

I've still not had my appointment letter through for my 12 week scan, hopefully I'll get it in the next week. I have had a private scan and seen my beautiful Jelly baby!! Measuring a little behind but keeping my due date the same for now until I've had my NHS scan. :)

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20141019_154645.jpg

I'm so in love with our jelly baby and this picture!, it was amazing to see him or her give us the cutest little wave <3

awww so precious. There is nothing quite like seeing them moving around in there. Great pic!

I don't know who was removed or who's dates need changed so let me know if the info in the first post is incorrect and you'd like me to change it for you!

Also.. any other team yellow people out there??? I can make that change, too. :)

Thank you for taking this over. :flower:

I wish in some ways we could be team yellow but I know I can't do it. lol

Beautiful scan pics! :happydance:

I had the results of my nt scan/blood screening today and our risk is 1in 5919! So we are very happy. Not that it would make any difference to us but it's a relief to have another tick in a need not worry box :thumbup:

Hey Ladies! I have my dating scan tomorrow morning! I am quite excited but also a little nervous. Its so strange because I've only been to one appointment and all they did was a pee test to confirm my pregnancy. I feel like its not actually real yet so I am looking forward to seeing that heartbeat tomorrow!

I will be 12 weeks on Thursday and have my 12 week appointment on Monday! It can't come quick enough lol. We won't have another scan until 18-20 weeks. We are team yellow, but I may want to find out this time. I'm not 100% sold either way at this point.

Gorgeous Pic Zoe! &#128512;

I thought at now 13 weeks I'd be passed the nauseousness - it would appear not yet!! But I do at least have an appetite back though I'm constantly now either feeling sick or hungry!! :( but its all for a healthy squig wiggle so I dont mind too much!

My sister who lives 7 hr drive away so wont see me much during my pregnancy, sent me a picture of someone charting their bump each week and asked me to do something similar for her and mum so I said I'd love to! Anyone else doing a bump progression picture-thing?

I did in my last pregnancy from about 5 weeks :haha: I'm about 2 stone heavier now thou so won't bother till I get a bump :haha: at the moment I just look fat :dohh:

10weeks 3days and morning sickness feels like it's getting worse!! Urghhh was actually gagging this morning head down the looo beautiful! My poor daughter didn't get any attention this morning before school it was kind of a fend for yourself morning..

Me and my partner can't agree on pushchairs he's been looking online at some where as I have my heart set on one maybe two at a push but it's £829.... My excuse is we don't have to buy any car seats till baby is four and I've kept my daughters stroller. So that's saved us a good £300 them maxi cosi car seats aren't cheap and then I've got a britax eclipse which was £90 and still are and then the stroller silver cross pop I think.

Also my partner won't let me find out what baby is he wants a surprise :(

I did weekly bump shots first preg. I'm doing monthly ones this time.

I took bump shots now and then with my first, will probably continue this time. My only mistake with my first is that I didn't get a picture for the last two weeks after 39 weeks. I really should have gotten one at 41 weeks....

I weighed myself for the first time in a couple weeks, and I've gained 5 lbs (after not gaining any up until then). Opps! I feel like I haven't really been eating any extra, but I guess my body must be holding onto more.

Will not be team yellow as I just need to know, lol.

Next appt is 9 days away and i am just so nervous and impatient! I feel so normal that I'm not sure I believe there is a baby in there! Sure, I get a touch of pain here, and a touch of nausea there, but I just don't feel like I'm pregnant. I can't wait to hear that heartbeat again.

Bump pics...? Not until I start showing. Right now I just look fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->