May's Munchkins 2015

SJDsmommy can't say that I have but I know increased discharge is normal in pregnancy. Probably nothing to worry about. No blood is a good sign it's nothing.

Yeah I know increased discharge is normal, its just that it was a HUGE amount (I have never had that much before even in previous pregnancies) so it was super strange for me. Honestly had I been in 3rd tri I really would have thought that was the mucus plug but I know its way too early for that!

So far nothing since though so maybe it was just a discharge back up that came out? lol

I have had a lot of yellowy discharge too. A little evey time I wipe almost. Had it with dd too!

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow! So very nervous and excited. It is in the morning so I don't have to wait all day which is nice!

How is everyone feeling? I have been feeling much better. Right before I go to bed I don't feel so good, but am fine the rest of the day.

I'm having the yellow discharge too! I had discharge with my DD but not yellow. I drank a LOT more water with her so I'm wondering if that's part of the reason.

I'm 12 weeks today woo hoo! But actually more because the baby seems to be catching up to my original 4/25 due date. I have no idea if they're changing my due date or what but I'm just kind of in limbo somewhere between 12 and 13 weeks. This pregnancy is so different from my DD (born the day before her due date).

I'm having the yellow discharge too! I had discharge with my DD but not yellow. I drank a LOT more water with her so I'm wondering if that's part of the reason.

I'm 12 weeks today woo hoo! But actually more because the baby seems to be catching up to my original 4/25 due date. I have no idea if they're changing my due date or what but I'm just kind of in limbo somewhere between 12 and 13 weeks. This pregnancy is so different from my DD (born the day before her due date).

Mine is so different too! With dd it was a breeze!

Question ladies, what is the earliest you have found out gender? The pace I am going says they can do it at 13 weeks, but I am thinking on waiting until 14 or 15 to make sure.

The private scan place we used for DD will only give you results 16 weeks or later. They said there's a chance for error before that so they prefer to wait. My friend is 11 weeks and she just found out the sex by a blood test (covered by her insurance because she is over 35... super jealous!). I'm 32 so it wasn't offered to me.

Yea! Just had our results from our NS through - our calculated chance of having a baby with downs is 1 in 10000! Happy with those odds!
Hope you ladies are all having good days too? 😀

The place I go to will tell you at 14 weeks with 95% accuracy and 100% accuracy from 15 weeks and on. As much as I want to do it early, I am waiting until 15+6 (the same I was with both my other children) because I don't want to be sitting there wondering if it was accurate.. I want a definite answer. My dr won't do the anatomy scan until 20 weeks. I can't wait that long!

but at my 12 week scan, the ultrasound tech said she thinks its a girl because she didn't see anything between the legs lol I hope her guess is right!

I think I will wait till 15 weeks. I was thinking in waiting to announce we were pregnant till I knew the gender, but I probably will just announce at 12 weeks and ind out gender at 15.

My DH is convinced the baby is a girl because it's so different from my last pregnancy with my son!. I'd love a little girl, but my husband would prefer a boy I'm sure but only because he has an irrational fear of dolls :dohh:

Xmiss and chicky I'm guessing you are having girls. :) my first to pregnancies were a dream (both boys) and my first trimester with my DD was horrible. But the rest of the pregnancy was great.

I'm with you ladies on the yellowy icky discharge! No where near the big blob though!. At how many weeks do you start to develop your mucus plug, anyone know? Maybe that has something to do with the increased discharge?

I had another scan today! Baby is looking perfect :). I had a scan 4 days ago where baby measured 9w6d but my scan today said 10w4d that doesn't add up to me lol but they kept my EDD the same until I have my next scan in a week or two.

This is baby measuring 10w4d! That's a hand up to the face btw, not a giant nose :haha:
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20141024_003028.jpg

I can't remember if I showed you my previous scan picture but here's baby measuring 9w6d.
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20141019_154645.jpg

My next appointment is 3rd November but not sure I'll get a scan then, and I'm still waiting for my 12 week scan date to come through. X

My DH feels confident we are having a boy and I am thinking (hoping) girl. Lol we will be happy either way tho! But we won't know for 6 more months! I hope that makes some of you ladies feel better about your waits. Lol

I'll find out the gender through a blood test as well. I'm taking the test next week and should have the results two weeks later at around 13-14 weeks. Normally I'll get the results on my email account so I'm thinking I'll buy a cute little outfit and then give it as a present to my OH. We took the pregnancy test together, so It'll be nice to surprise him with the gender.

I have a lot of discharge as well, but nothing in the pingpong ball sizes. If you worry, maybe just give your midwife a call?

I'm breaking the news at work today so I'm a bit excited about that :)

Good luck telling at work today Eline! That is exciting! I have my scan in 2 hours and didnt think I would be so nervous. My stomach is in knots! Just want everything to be okay so bad!

When did you start wearing maternity pants?

I'm due at the end of the month so I'm one of the earliest in pregnancy. I assume others are already in them though! I'm 9+2 and I feel like I was in them around this time last time but not needing them yet this time. Curious when it's common to start wearing them!

I'm still in my regular pants. They're snug around the waist but not unbearable. I haven't even had to break out my Bella band yet.

I use the Bella band for most of my jeans already, but I have 1 pair that still fits just fine. So I wear those most often. I mostly just wear yoga pants. I did that with dd too. I feel like going out to get a pair of maternity jeans already tho. I never bought any maternity pants, just shorts, when I was pregnant with dd.

Im almost 13 weeks and still fit all of my old clothes. Guess ill outgrow them eventually. Seems like time is moving so slow for me:wacko:

with my DD I was in maternity pants at 8 weeks (yes 8....OMG)

This time I cracked at 6 (yes 6...OMG)

Ha ha....I refuse to be uncomfy. I sit all day at the job and cannot handle anything cutting in.

Most of my mat pants from my DD are too big, but I would rather that then too tight clothes.

I seem to gain about 10lbs first try both times....with my DD i evened out in the end with about 30 lbs total....hopefully around the same this time :thumbup:

I've bee wearing maternity pants since 6 weeks this time, lol! Way earlier this time around than with DD. Regular pants weren't too tight, but they really irritated my stomach by the afternoon, and I hate belly bands. I just pulled out the maternity pants from my last pregnancy that were stretchy enough to stay up and started wearing those. I'm now in maternity shirts, too - my regular shirts were just too short and I hated pulling them down all day. It's not a secret I'm pregnant, so I don't care.

Wow you girls must show really soon. Thats not the case with me. Im not rushing it though. Maybe because Im already a plus size woman. Im between a 14/16 in american womens clothes. In due time:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->