May's Munchkins 2015

With my first I bought maternity pants and shorts at 10 weeks or so and wore them occasionally until I needed them at about 15 weeks or so. With this pregnancy I've been wearing them already because my pants are all uncomfortably tight. I'm also having hip pain already so I'm thinking that's the issue. My hips have begun widening already and I didn't think they could get much wider...But anyway I'm about to go buy a few more pair of maternity pants because I don't have much to wear atm. Luckily I'm a sahm and don't go out much. This way I'm able to wear sweats, yoga pants, and pjs most of the time and save my few pair of maternity pants for outings.

Anyway I've been feeling a bit sicky lately but I'm still one of the lucky ones without any vomiting. I have noticed I've started breaking out a little on my chest and back, which happened to me in the second tri with my daughter. I'm also having a very hard time getting comfortable in bed due to my hips. So between that, and the 1-3 trips to the bathroom each night, my sleep is suffering and adding to my fatigue.

Discharge? I don't know because I'm on progesterone supps, so I have odd discharge due to that. I know with my daughter I had very little discharge though.

I'm happy to see all of the nice u/s pics and hoping mine will have a positive outcome also. I hope everyone is well.

I'm thinking I need to go maternity shopping soon! I mostly wear leggings and dresses for work so they still fit but I can't stand having them round my waist so having to pull them above my mini bump but then their not really deep enough and keep cutting in if you know what I mean! 😉 so I'm gonna order some maternity leggings and keep going with normal dresses for now. Will need to get a maternity white shirt though for my evening job as I'm struggling with getting the buttons done up now!!

I've been living in my pre-pregnancy leggings and stretchy jeans :) I cover the top with some type of lose top or a cardi because I don't want people to stare at my bloat (although my husband is convinced that I'm showing). Boobs are the most uncomfortable though. I need to buy new bras but they are still growing probably. Ugh, wish I had a friend nearby I could talk about this stuff.

Zoie that does look like a girly skull.. :) My husband didn't want a girl either because he didn't want a princess.. he is trying so hard to make our daughter a tom boy haha he wants her to shoot and wants her to ride dirt bikes (along with her brother) but she's such a girl! haha she's tough though, her dr told her her shins looked like a boys because they were all bruised up haha.

I have NEVER bought maternity pants.. I've always been good with a long shirt and unbottoned unzipped pants LOL with my daughter and this pregnancy I use a hair tie around my pants button.. I am considering buying a bella band or something similar this time around though... but I may wait until later on as its going to be cool enough here to just cover up with a hoodie..

I love maternity pants and think we should all wear them all the time, especially when going out to dinner and around the holidays. And by "all" I mean all people. Not just pregnant people. lol

My boobies actually shrunk when I got pregnant... weird... They are back to my pre-first-pregnancy size right now so I am wearing those bras. I think it's because they have less milk in them now. Weird though because I remember my boobs getting big early last pregnancy.. but I guess there's still plenty of time for that!

I'm so jealous of all you beginning of May due daters entering the second tri. I'm still so early!!

Anyone else struggling already with back and hip pain?
Mine is really hurting!! Mostly when I first stand up and start walking - I'm fine once I get going!

Mine is really hurting!! Mostly when I first stand up and start walking - I'm fine once I get going!

Meeee!!! It is bad, I didn't have much pain at all with dd, until about 30 weeks. Now I have back, hip, tailbone, and sooo much stretching pain!

I have worn maternity pants a few times, but mostly just wear yoga pants around the house. I would like to get a few cute tops once bump is bigger, because it makes the bump look much cuter than my usual shirt. :haha:

Had my 12 week scan today and all is well! :cloud9: Heart beat was 158! I have to do my gestational diabetes test at my 16 week apt since I had it with dd. I am really hoping I don't have it this time!!!!

Here is my cute little one! I asked the tech to take a gender guess, but she wouldn't...ugh. Guess I will have to wait a few weeks for the private scan!

Attachments

• IMG_3377.JPG
    IMG_3377.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3379.JPG
    IMG_3379.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3380.JPG
    IMG_3380.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3378.JPG
    IMG_3378.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 5
Beautiful pictures atx614! Right now I'm kind of in that awkward stage where my clothing still fits, but it's starting to get a bit tight in the middle. Mid afternoon bloat makes it pretty uncomfortable at times. I've started the rubber band looped through the button hole trick for now. Hoping it will get me to at least week sixteen.

On the upside for me, just one more week till I hit the second trimester! I'm so excited, but my pregnancy symptoms that are supposed to be calming down don't show any signs of giving up just yet. I'm still exhausted most of the day! :sleep:

Anybody else feel similar? W my LO and work I feel like I'm always on the go... I feel like I almost forget I'm prego despite the extreme fatigue and indigestion. It is weird to me bc w my first one every day seemed different/monumental and now it's like I forget to focus on this new baby coming!!! :wacko:

Me too! I go to the chiropractor every 3 weeks. But I'm thinking I'm going to start going every 1-2 weeks again. I've had pinched sciatic nerves since high school and pregnancy makes it so much worse.

I am going to get a pregnancy pillow this time around. I hope it helps!

[/QUOTE]

Me too! I go to the chiropractor every 3 weeks. But I'm thinking I'm going to start going every 1-2 weeks again. I've had pinched sciatic nerves since high school and pregnancy makes it so much worse.

I am going to get a pregnancy pillow this time around. I hope it helps![/QUOTE]

I really want to get a pregnancy pillow this time too! Anyone have a recommendation for a good one? I have heard of the boppy total body and the snoogle, but I am sure there are more!

Yes I have hip pain too! But I have it when I'm not pregnant as well. So the chiropractor is essential for me even when pregnant!

atx - great pictures!

Back pain omg yes! I didn't have this with DD but everything is so crammed in there right now that it pushes against my lower back. I can't wait to pop so there's room there!

Gatorj - LOL YES. Everything was amazing with the first one. Now I'm busy nagging my toddler and have to remind myself - oh yea there's another one in there. I was counting the days with DD and this time the 1st trimester is going by faster because I'm not doing that.

I really wanted grilled cheese with tomato soup today. I made it and took a bite and the brand of cheese that DH got tasted like vomit. Day ruined lol.

I got Snoogle and wasn't impressed at all. Probably gonna return it. I loved the back support but it's huge and very hard to tackle at night. Will try again in a week and decide again. I go to chiro too - most of my back problems are in my neck and if it's not treated, I have loads of headaches.

I would love to go to the chirp for this pain! I have only gone once for a car accident so don't have one I go to. Do all chiropractors work on pregnant ladies, or do you need a special one? And do you need a note from your dr?

I've been meaning for weeks to get a pregnancy pillow. I'm not bothering with a branded one though they just seem an unnessercery expense at the moment! I'm ordering a U shaped one from eBay:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/19136557...49&var=490482746614&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Kinda loving the cure owls too!!

So anyone planning themes for the nursery yet? I painted our spare room yellow when we moved so I wouldn't have to do it pregnant, but not sure what else to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->