May's Munchkins 2015

I am showing for sure! We told more people yesterday because we went to a BBQ and everyone could tell. I didn't want them to think I am getting a beer belly, lol.

MItoDC I could see my uterus jutting out at 10wks with my first child so it's not unheard of. I also gained 7 lbs first tri with her. With this, my 3rd pregnancy and 2nd baby, I've already gained more than that and my belly looks big. I just think that everyone is different and those books aren't always right.

I'm feeling, and looking HUGE and I hate it. We haven't told many people and I think it's pretty obvious and they either know or think I'm just gaining all of my fat back :nope:

My appt is on thurs and I'm getting so anxious. I can't wait to hear baby's heartbeat so that I know baby is okay. October seems to have gone slowly for me. Hopefully once I hit second tri it'll start flying and I can enjoy this pregnancy as much as I did with my first.

I hope you're all well.

MItoDC I could see my uterus jutting out at 10wks with my first child so it's not unheard of. I also gained 7 lbs first tri with her. With this, my 3rd pregnancy and 2nd baby, I've already gained more than that and my belly looks big. I just think that everyone is different and those books aren't always right.

I'm feeling, and looking HUGE and I hate it. We haven't told many people and I think it's pretty obvious and they either know or think I'm just gaining all of my fat back :nope:

My appt is on thurs and I'm getting so anxious. I can't wait to hear baby's heartbeat so that I know baby is okay. October seems to have gone slowly for me. Hopefully once I hit second tri it'll start flying and I can enjoy this pregnancy as much as I did with my first.

I hope you're all well.

I thought people would think I was getting fat too, but when we told them I was pregnant they said they could tell but were to scared to ask, lol.

I'm sure i've felt movements twice this past week, but surely I'm too early on. Never know I guess. It's very low down and like a popping sensation.

Oooooo what makes you say boy? :) I was trying to guess from the skull, but I'm awful at it! lol Is anyone else good at looking at the skull? Here is the u/s photo again in case anyone wants to take a guess for me :) I tried in the gender predictions section but didn't get any guesses.

And I hear ya on the bladder! It's actually painful if I hold it in too long! Never felt that before!

That actually looks girly to me.. from what I understand girls have a rounder forhead while boys look more "flat" for lack of better word haha. The skull theory worked for both of my other kids but this one seems kind of inconclusive.. I tried in the gender prediction thread but didn't get many bites there either (one one) =/

my movements are very come and go.. just like last time.. but I have an anterior placenta. I seriously wonder how much I would be feeling if the placenta was posterior like it should be lol.

Oooooo what makes you say boy? :) I was trying to guess from the skull, but I'm awful at it! lol Is anyone else good at looking at the skull? Here is the u/s photo again in case anyone wants to take a guess for me :) I tried in the gender predictions section but didn't get any guesses.

And I hear ya on the bladder! It's actually painful if I hold it in too long! Never felt that before!

That actually looks girly to me.. from what I understand girls have a rounder forhead while boys look more "flat" for lack of better word haha. The skull theory worked for both of my other kids but this one seems kind of inconclusive.. I tried in the gender prediction thread but didn't get many bites there either (one one) =/

Oooo I'm kinda hoping you're right! :) We would LOVE a girl for our first. I'll be excited either way, but I've had a feeling since I found out I was pregnant that it was girl...We'll see!!! :)

I think it'll be another girl for us, just going on past history :lol:

I'm sure i've felt movements twice this past week, but surely I'm too early on. Never know I guess. It's very low down and like a popping sensation.

I felt movement at 11.5 weeks with my first. Not too early for everyone!

Aaaand I think I'm showing already. Both pics were taken in the morning so I don't *think* it's bloat...

Attachments

• 10568946_10100572428071570_2742079254496754533_n.jpg
    10568946_10100572428071570_2742079254496754533_n.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 9

Ah just tried to look at this with our scan, but our cheeky munchkin was laying face down for the picture so can't see the forehead :(
Ah well never mind!!! Xx

Wow you girls must show really soon. Thats not the case with me. Im not rushing it though. Maybe because Im already a plus size woman. Im between a 14/16 in american womens clothes. In due time:winkwink:

I am a 16 in American clothing and I am beginning to show at just about 10 weeks. I feel my uterus poking through. LOL While my regular clothes still do fit (a bit snug though), I have started wearing maternity pants because they are more comfortable. They are a bit saggy and I am always pulling them back up but I would rather do that than have that cutting feeling. But that is great you are still in your regular clothes! I was in maternity clothes with my first at 12 weeks.

Also - I'm at 9w3d and my pants are seriously tight. I'm a little terrified because all the books say you don't gain weight in the first trimester, but I've put on a few and feel like I'm starting to show... anyone else?

Oh yes! I will be 10 weeks tomorrow and feel my uterus protruding out already. I have definitely put on at least 5 pounds. For me, I am feeling nauseous a lot so when I feel good I tend to eat more because when I am sick, I cannot eat at all. Last pregnancy I did the same thing and around 20 weeks, I just started eating less because I just wasn't interested in food at all and everything evened out. :)

I'm showing for sure too. I can wear my regular pants is they are unbuttoned. But people are starting to ask me if I'm
Pregnant. So I know I'm getting big quick. This happened in my last pregnancy too. I've gained about 5lbs which is more than I've gained in the first trimester before. But I was eating lost of carbs because that's all I could stand. Since I am starting to feel better I hope to eat better!

Excited to share my FB announcement! :)

Attachments

• announcement collage.jpg
    announcement collage.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 33
I have been feeling random movements since about 10 weeks. I think you know when it's the baby vs gas. I think I'm also looking more pregnant. My belly has been rounding out, but most people prob just assume I'm getting fatter lol. Oh well.

I love your announcement tibby. Super cute!

Love your announcement tibby! Xx
Can't wait til I feel movements!!!

Such a lovely and creative announcement, tibbymomma :)

I FINALLY found my lo's heart beat on the Doppler tonight!! Yay! :) I feel good now, even though I had a scan Friday. It is the sweetest sound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->