May's Munchkins 2015

Thank you ladies! I'm super excited to be here ❤️ I used this app with my son a few also but only ever went into the teen pregnancy section and after my son was born I stopped.

I've been having some cramps the last few days, so I'm very glad I can see my ob next week for my 12 week scan. If everything is ok, I urgently need to start looking for a daycare center. It's so sad that even before your baby is born, you need to start looking for a place that will take care of him/here, while you actually would want to do that yourself...

I've been having some cramps the last few days, so I'm very glad I can see my ob next week for my 12 week scan. If everything is ok, I urgently need to start looking for a daycare center. It's so sad that even before your baby is born, you need to start looking for a place that will take care of him/here, while you actually would want to do that yourself...

Good luck at your appt and I hope the cramps are nothing serious and you feel better!!! Exactly why I do Advocare. Im tired of sending my kid to daycare. So im building a business where my family will be able to live like no one else, and I can work from home on my time.:thumbup:
https://www.workwithchampions.com/category/income-testimonies/

Hi RubysMommy! How are you feeling this time around? Things are soo much different for me then they were with my son, it's insane! I'm still so sick every day and I never got sick with my son, hoping it'll go away soon!

I'm finally starting to feel better! I was so much more nauseas and threw up more this time than I was with dd. Otherwise everything seems to be pretty similar to last time. I'm ready to be done with the morning sickness tho, lol. I'm guessing that we are having a boy since it was so much worse this time. We will see in May. Are you finding out the gender?

Hi ladies,

I was here towards the beginning but I left.
I just wanted to reach out and also say why I left.

As a first-time mom-to-be I couldn't relate to all the breastfeeding and sibling talk etc... and felt really out of place. I don't mean to be negative. I am glad you all can share that stuff here but I felt really out of place.
I am in an expecting #1 thread and it is a much better fit for me.

Anyway, I hated to lose touch with some of you I knew from TTC threads (RubysMommy and Eline for starts).
So please find me on my journal if you want to stay in touch (and tell me your journal too if you have one).
Happy and healthy rest of your pregnancies to everyone else!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...tastics-pregnancy-journal-6.html#post34101273

I was wondering where you went and how you are doing mint! I'll come subscribe to your journal for sure! I'm glad you came to let us know. :)

I'm finally starting to feel better! I was so much more nauseas and threw up more this time than I was with dd. Otherwise everything seems to be pretty similar to last time. I'm ready to be done with the morning sickness tho, lol. I'm guessing that we are having a boy since it was so much worse this time. We will see in May. Are you finding out the gender?

Oohh yay for team :yellow: Did you find out with your daughter?
We are planning to find out, my SO wants to know and is far less patient than I am about waiting :winkwink: so we'll probably so some kind of fun gender reveal or something.

We stayed team yellow with dd too. I was going back and forth about wanting to find out this time, but loved the surprise so much last time that we are staying team yellow again. Did you find out with your first?

Hello everyone! Halloween is fast approaching. If you have older kids, what are they going to be? And whether you do not not, will YOU be dressing up?

My son is going to be Santa.. LOL totally his idea.. I asked him about 4 times and each time he said he wanted to be Santa.. so we are going with it. People won't be expecting it thats for sure haha!

My daughter will be Tinkerbell :) (I was hoping to make my son Peter Pan lol but he wouldn't go for it)

As for me, I got this shirt on ebay :)

https://i61.tinypic.com/jl2juu.png

And my husband got a batman shirt that has a cape lol this is the first time him or I have "dressed up" since we have been married..

Hi ladies,

I was here towards the beginning but I left.
I just wanted to reach out and also say why I left.

As a first-time mom-to-be I couldn't relate to all the breastfeeding and sibling talk etc... and felt really out of place. I don't mean to be negative. I am glad you all can share that stuff here but I felt really out of place.
I am in an expecting #1 thread and it is a much better fit for me.

Anyway, I hated to lose touch with some of you I knew from TTC threads (RubysMommy and Eline for starts).
So please find me on my journal if you want to stay in touch (and tell me your journal too if you have one).
Happy and healthy rest of your pregnancies to everyone else!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...tastics-pregnancy-journal-6.html#post34101273

Awh don't feel out of place :hugs: I have no living children. You can learn so much from other peoples experiences who have already been there and done that. :hugs:

I've got my first consultant appointment on Monday!, so nervous about what there going to say!.

Also still not got my scan date but according to the antenatal clinic the consultant appointment will consist of a scan first then I'll see the consultant. I'm not convinced though because it says nothing about getting a scan on my letter!. Has anyone in the uk had experience with consultant appointments??.

Monday couldn't come quick enough!!

Happy Halloween everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"