May's Munchkins 2015

So I won't have my next ultrasound till 20 weeks which seems SO long bc I had an 8 week and 12 week ultrasound with #1. BUT, we did hear the heart beat this week (170bpm). In my heart of hearts I think I'm having a girl, and when I look back, my son was 170 bpm at 8 weeks and then 155 bpm at 12 weeks. I am very suspicious....Anybody else compared or noticed a HR trend?? Happy Saturday ladies! :coffee:

I'm not convinced heart rate can predict gender, my son had a high heart rate all the way through people tried to convince me he was a girl lol but he was deffinitly a boy lol.

Such cute ideas! Dd is a lady bug! Not so riginal, but a friend gave us the costume and I am all about free!!

Anyone ever flown while pregnant? We are flying on Monday snd i am a little nervous of the altitude and going through the security machine!

I flew a TON with my first pregnancy, starting in first tri and my last flight was at 34 weeks. No big deal! There's no radiation in the security machines so no worries there. I wore compression socks to help protect against blood clots and walked every 1-2 hours to help with circulation. Those cabins are well pressurized so the altitude will be fine. Going anywhere fun??

We are headed to Ohio to see my grandma and aunt!

Ohio?! That IS fun. :) I live in Cincinnati.

Fun! We are from Columbus so will go there first then head to Sandusky to see family!

I'm fairly sure we'll be traveling with a newborn too! We'll be driving not flying though. My parents live in Cornwall (approx 9 hour drive without a baby!) and much as they would love to come here to see us we just dont have the space to house them! And they cant afford to stay in a b&b, so we'll be going to them!

Off to get our pram today! Nervous its a bit early, but its discounted to nearly half price at the moment so can't afford to wait on it 😟 anyone else started getting bits yet?

I'm fairly sure we'll be traveling with a newborn too! We'll be driving not flying though. My parents live in Cornwall (approx 9 hour drive without a baby!) and much as they would love to come here to see us we just dont have the space to house them! And they cant afford to stay in a b&b, so we'll be going to them!

Off to get our pram today! Nervous its a bit early, but its discounted to nearly half price at the moment so can't afford to wait on it 😟 anyone else started getting bits yet?

Me! I got our double stroller on Craigslist cause they are so expenive (even used) but it was such a great deal! I will clean it very good when I have the energy! Can't wait to know gender to get more. If its a girl we won't be buying much though.

I LOVE Cincinnati!! I would die for an izzys ruban sandwhich and some graeters raspberry choc chunk ice cream!

I have bought a dresser/changer table from a friend who paid nearly $500 for it! I bought it from her for $150. I love it. We will buy more once we know the gender.:thumbup:

I LOVE Cincinnati!! I would die for an izzys ruban sandwhich and some graeters raspberry choc chunk ice cream!

Graeters is the best! Our grocery just started to carry half gallons but they are $15.99!!

My gender scan is 11 days away.. for a while I was super excited and anxious to find out! but now as it is getting closer and closer, I find myself nervous.. =/ As most of you have likely read before, I am hoping this baby is another girl, because I really want my daughter to have that sisterly bond and since her and this baby are obviously going to be closer in age than my first child and this baby, I think having another girl would be easier anyway. While I of course would still love the baby if its a boy (I mean, boys are great and I love my son to bits and pieces) I would still be devastated in a way if I can't give my daughter a sister. This WILL be our last baby unless we chose to adopt later on. Hubby had a vasectomy 2 weeks ago.. which I'm not happy about but I understand too =/

My intuition isn't quite as strong as it was with my first two, I knew my first was a boy and I knew my 2nd was a girl, the intuition was so strong with her that I was buying pink stuff at only 6 weeks haha. But this one has me stumped.. I do feel more like its a girl, especially since the first names that came to mind were girl names. (Cora and Rylee) but I also have this conflicting feeling too.. I see its a boy balloons all the time at the store, I even saw a little penis looking cloud LOL and had a dream that I was going to name my baby Edward (dream didn't say gender but I assume it would be for a boy... but I don't like that name and hubby would never go for it after twilight lol.. not sure if that was my body telling me its a boy or telling me that its a girl.. so confusing! haha) all of that among a few other things pointing toward boy.. and I don't know if this feeling I have is my intuition telling me its actually a boy, or if its just me being afraid it could be a boy.. but this pregnancy is sooo much like my last pregnancy (SCH, anterior placenta, faster heart rate...) that it still gives me hope that it may be a girl..because I didn't have that stuff with my son.. the tech at my 12 week scan guessed girl too because she didn't see anything between the legs..hopefully thats a good sign haha.. I just want to get this over with already though! I will be estatic with a girl! and if its a boy, I know I will get over it and love this baby too regardless but I just wish it was the 14th already! haha.

My gender scan is 11 days away.. for a while I was super excited and anxious to find out! but now as it is getting closer and closer, I find myself nervous.. =/ As most of you have likely read before, I am hoping this baby is another girl, because I really want my daughter to have that sisterly bond and since her and this baby are obviously going to be closer in age than my first child and this baby, I think having another girl would be easier anyway. While I of course would still love the baby if its a boy (I mean, boys are great and I love my son to bits and pieces) I would still be devastated in a way if I can't give my daughter a sister. This WILL be our last baby unless we chose to adopt later on. Hubby had a vasectomy 2 weeks ago.. which I'm not happy about but I understand too =/

My intuition isn't quite as strong as it was with my first two, I knew my first was a boy and I knew my 2nd was a girl, the intuition was so strong with her that I was buying pink stuff at only 6 weeks haha. But this one has me stumped.. I do feel more like its a girl, especially since the first names that came to mind were girl names. (Cora and Rylee) but I also have this conflicting feeling too.. I see its a boy balloons all the time at the store, I even saw a little penis looking cloud LOL and had a dream that I was going to name my baby Edward (dream didn't say gender but I assume it would be for a boy... but I don't like that name and hubby would never go for it after twilight lol.. not sure if that was my body telling me its a boy or telling me that its a girl.. so confusing! haha) all of that among a few other things pointing toward boy.. and I don't know if this feeling I have is my intuition telling me its actually a boy, or if its just me being afraid it could be a boy.. but this pregnancy is sooo much like my last pregnancy (SCH, anterior placenta, faster heart rate...) that it still gives me hope that it may be a girl..because I didn't have that stuff with my son.. the tech at my 12 week scan guessed girl too because she didn't see anything between the legs..hopefully thats a good sign haha.. I just want to get this over with already though! I will be estatic with a girl! and if its a boy, I know I will get over it and love this baby too regardless but I just wish it was the 14th already! haha.
Wishing you the best of luck on having a precious girl!!:cloud9:

As for me, I want a girl but I love my little boy sooo soooo soooo much that having another like him would be awesome too!!:hugs:

Thank you! ine of each is great! but having two of the same gender would be awesome too. I mean If there wasn't going to be over 4 years age difference between my son and this baby I wouldn't mind another boy so much lol boys are great! I just really want my daughter to have a sister :)

Graeters is the best! Our grocery just started to carry half gallons but they are $15.99!!

Any grocery that sells Kroger as their store brand sells Graeters. Krogers is Cincinnati based so they sell a bunch of Cincinnati brands nationwide. Fun fact. :) Chocolate Chip is my fav from them.

Holy cow! Our grocery store has been selling the half pints or maybe they're pints for $5 and I've only bought it once. It helps get me my fix tho. Lol. I haven't been to Ohio in years since my sister moved back to MN. I may need to make a trip back soon.

We don't have any kroegers around here, but our cub foods sells it. I'm not a huge ice cream eater, but that is some good ice-cream! :) I really love rubans and izzys is def one of the best I've ever had.

Hi! So excited (and nervous)... I have my 12 week ultrasound tonight. Is it abdominal or transvaginal or abdominal? My scan at 8 weeks was transvaginal. What else should I expect at this appointment! Fingers crossed everything goes ok!!!

Hi! So excited (and nervous)... I have my 12 week ultrasound tonight. Is it abdominal or transvaginal or abdominal? My scan at 8 weeks was transvaginal. What else should I expect at this appointment! Fingers crossed everything goes ok!!!

I think they typically do abdominal at 12 weeks though I'm sure transvaginal happen, too. My only transvaginals were at 7 weeks (first preg) and 8 weeks (second preg). All others have been abdominal.

I had my 12 week scan today, baby is perfect :)

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20141103_185955.jpg

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20141103_190118.jpg

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20141103_190158.jpg

<3

They put me at 12w1d but my scan says 12 weeks exactly :shrug:

My baby measured 2 days ahead at the 8 week scan and 4 days ahead at the 12 week scan... I was told that unless there is more than a weeks difference, they won't bother changing the due date and will use the date of your last period to determine due date. Even if you know the exact day you ovulated they won't use that date..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->